Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
Rick Ross hate site
Posted by: Cosmophilospher ()
Date: March 18, 2005 04:40PM

Here is some website dedicated to smearing Rick Ross.

[www.geocities.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Rick Ross hate site
Posted by: Toni ()
Date: March 19, 2005 08:44AM

Interesting.

Tks, Coz,

Isn't the group CAN now owned by Scientology?
Of course they'd flame Rick!

As I remember, from an earlier extensive reading through Rick's site, Rick has written an explanation of every allegation mentioned about him.. from his teenage auto incident, etc. He may have an attitude sometimes (no offense intended, Rick), but he's forthcoming and honest.

[www.culteducation.com]

On the other hand, of the many groups discussed on this forum, how many of the discussed groups address the various stories / allegations that are posted here?

Rick Ross hate site
Posted by: Dynamix ()
Date: September 07, 2005 01:38PM

Try and dig up the dirt on anyone and you're going to get a few shady stories. Character defimation is NOT proof that what a person is trying to do or what they're involved with is wrong. That's why I like RR, is that it only deals with the hard facts about manipulative organisations and their tactics, rather than resorting to personal attacks on its leaders.

And I know he'd be smart enough not to add fuel to any fire by threatening lawsuits like many other organisations. I'm sure he understands the value and importance of free speech.

Rick Ross hate site
Date: September 12, 2005 03:36PM

Mr. Rick Ross:

While other people are preaching their truth, ignore them and continue along your own path.

Those blessed with the intellectual equivalent of our strength tend to sit quietly solving problems. Even when those like us are watched while in action, most people don't necessarily grasp the enormity of what we are up to. So, don't expect applause for the stroke of genius that those like us are always in the process of coming up.

[b:39195feaf6]Remember it's not what was said, it's what was or is the response.[/b:39195feaf6]

Rick Ross hate site
Posted by: MissCharLee ()
Date: November 09, 2005 02:15AM

:roll: That's pretty lame, very 7th grade-ish of anyone, actually. I think this site and Rick Ross and everything it stands for is outstanding in itself. Too many folks out there sound a lot like they're afraid to hear the truth. Meh. :roll:

Rick Ross hate site
Posted by: nccg_concern ()
Date: December 29, 2005 03:55AM

That website doesn't exist anymore. I guess they got bored and went to eat some Twinkies instead of play with their HTML editor.

Rick Ross hate site
Posted by: Lardlad ()
Date: December 31, 2005 06:47PM

Taking a tack regarding a guy affected by a car wreck seems supremely ironic coming from a group who's founder recieved his "revelation" that way?

If you can't trust a car saleman who else can you trust?

Rick Ross hate site
Posted by: Keir ()
Date: January 07, 2006 06:21AM

My feeling is that those sites that attack Rick Ross are put up by questionible groups who are threaten by what this site (and other cult watch sites) has documented and said about them.

Rick Ross hate site
Posted by: nccg_concern ()
Date: January 07, 2006 08:03PM

Keir
My feeling is that those sites that attack Rick Ross are put up by questionible groups who are threaten by what this site (and other cult watch sites) has documented and said about them.
...That plus, his being the pointman for a bunch of successful interventions would have to piss off group leaders and loyal members. Cult leaders have to be personally hating his guts by now.

Rick Ross hate site
Posted by: Keir ()
Date: January 12, 2006 03:52AM

nccg_concern
...That plus, his being the pointman for a bunch of successful interventions would have to piss off group leaders and loyal members.

Yeah I forgot about the intervention part.

I support Rick Ross for doing it.

Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.