Gay Hate Groups That Attack Everyone
Posted by: dsm ()
Date: June 17, 2010 05:21PM

This description of the gays attacking the Repent America street preachers in Philadelphia by blowing whistles is not the first time this happens.

[www.snopes.com]

My name is Denise Matteau. I don't care anymore what you bastards reading this want to do to me. I did not see that story in 2004 because I was burying my father and trying to protect my daughter, who was attacked at my sister's house by a crowd of screaming cultists. I was threatened and spent my time helping the father of another victim of the same cult, a murdered victim, try to get the old case re-opened.

But ten years and several other murder-victims earlier TAKE BACK THE NIGHT CULT that is FUNDED AND RUN by the Democratic filth of this country did the same kind of mob attack to me outside my art studio in Pittsfield Massachusetts.

They attacked me with whistles in my ears. I was standing outside my art studio talking with a couple of other women, asking them why they were marching. They were forced to march. The Women's Center would not allow crime victims to have benefits if they did not participate. Three of the marshalls came up and told the women to get back in the parade. They ordered them not to talk with me and while one was ordering them, two deafened me with the whistles. I am still hearing-impaired.

They were marching up and down in front of businesses blowing bullhorns and they had children that they trained to lay down and role-play as victims while the obviously BUTCH marshalls.

They had a speech about tearing down the patriarchy, every patriarchal aspect of society had to be torn apart. Starting with families.

This was 1994. Just like in the article in that Snopes link, they had police protection. One sergeant spoke up about it and about his anger and shortly after that, he died of a sudden blood disorder. In 2000 another law enforcement investigator who challenged Bobbi Gagne of the same women's center group (and also a major activist in the Neil Brick MK-Ultra cult, incidentally) died and because I knew that investigator pretty well, the state police thought I could shed some light on some tattoos because they thought he also had a sudden and suspicious blood disorder but I did not anything about his tattoos.

They were placing lifelike silhouettes of children in strategic places with bold print of "father rapes little girl" and similar beginning-reader level triggers in children's libraries and then having substitute teachers report domestic incest if the children talked aobut that art work in class. The subs were given training to profile children's comments without being told the same children would have seen the artwork during those same weeks. The subs were given questions to ask that could elicit the remarks.

I was targetted because I refused to honor the leftwing gay artists' boycott of the Stockbridge Library art gallery. I has a solo show there of my paintings and pastels. I also was known to be attending a Christian church.

My daughter was attacked by an organized mob at Taconic High School the same year. It was insitgated by the school counselor because my daughter was accused of being gay because she was not promiscuous. (In fact, her boyfriend did not go to the highschool and they did not know she dated)

She was ordered by the counselr to go to the Unitarian Church after she was attacked in the hallway of Taconic High School. I did not know that the Unitarian Church was a cult because I was raised Catholic and I thought they were just protestant.

My daughter was scared because of the teachers joining the students in the attack at Taconic High School. I told her to take her boyfriend with her, we all thought it was just going to be another lecture on not hating gay people.

Instead it was the lesbian Barbara Haugman the Unitarian Pastor and a group of adults, 40 yrs old, about a dozen of them, mob attackede my daughter and her friend. Both of them came home shaken and pale. This was a week or so after the other attack, some months before I was attacked. The group incircled andf screamed at them until they were broken down.

Not long after that my daughtter became pregnant. I was not told. She had actually wanted to be a midwife and she studied to be a doullah, she was a loving girl, and she was a ski instructor from age 14, she was a brilliant and beautiful young woman.

The counselors, who all work through the same horrific gay cult at the Women's Center, told my beautiful daughter that she would have a terrible life if she brought this child into the world and if she would agree with them to abort it, she would have her college completely paid for, and she would not be a burden to me. She told me later they kept telling her she was a burden to me. They told her she would be hurting me if she had the child. The father was her boyfriend and he and she both wanted it, but they both had been attacked and now these same people were attacking them again and they were prevented from contacting anyone. The pregnancy was not early. My daughter had started to plan to have the child but was being told not to tell me, and later she told me that they deliberately stalled her when they began yelling at her to have the abortion, she said ok but they stalled it so that it would be worse for her. The young father told me the same thing.

I only found this out long after the abortion happened. My daughter was told to hide in her room and not speak of any symptoms. The Pittsfield Masssachusetts Women's Center was using abortion as a terrorist attack on girls, insisting that they go through a private horror. The Unitarian Church uses abortion to train for human sacrifice. Gays are training people for full human sacrifice. They have been systematically attacking our children and we have been silent because no one would believe us. We did not believe what we were seeing.

Take Back The Night cult is in all the churchs. In the Catholic Church it is called "Call To Action", it is fully in charge of the Evangelical Lutheran and Gay Episcopalian churches.

They have been protected every step of the way by the Democratic Party. NatLFEd has also been protected every step of the way and every former cadre knows that it fully enabled the set-up of the vicious lesbian and gay militants while NatLFed ran the bribes and disabled the blue-collar classes with fake Hispanic crap like Gerry Doeden and the other white trust-fund babies taking Hispanic names and they all ran the death-cult art into the town.

That was why my studio was targeteed. I was not co-operating. I was just "doing art" and I was working on a print-video project at Channel Five with other non-political traditional artists in the print trade and illustration trade, producing a program that would have shown regular, skilled artists.

Now we see the full death-cult coming out of the Bible belt as "Repent America" but "Repent America" is only a small reaction to what has been going on: the actual full-scale emasculation of Black Americans by the Gay movment and the attacks on our children and our families and the destruction of what was once a thriving civilization.

That Snopes article describing the whistles is describing exactly what they did to me, all alone, just watching their horrible nazi gay march.

As a Catholic I have to accept suffering, and if it were not for the training my faith has given me in accepting suffering I would not be able to witness to the truth of what is happening around us.

We are fighting the death cult here in Texas, but we are not using RepentAmerica's tactics. Repent America has allowed the death cult of the gay militants to poison its own thoughts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gay Hate Groups That Attack Everyone
Posted by: shakti ()
Date: June 17, 2010 11:58PM

"Now we see the full death-cult coming out of the Bible belt as "Repent America" but "Repent America" is only a small reaction to what has been going on: the actual full-scale emasculation of Black Americans by the Gay movment and the attacks on our children and our families and the destruction of what was once a thriving civilization.

That Snopes article describing the whistles is describing exactly what they did to me, all alone, just watching their horrible nazi gay march. "

-NATLfed is truly screwed up, but this isn't exactly a reliable source, DSM. Do you have a problem with gay people as well, DSM? You seem to have an extreme right-wing take on things. Where does your hate stem from?

Re: Gay Hate Groups That Attack Everyone
Posted by: dsm ()
Date: June 19, 2010 01:23PM

I know there are plenty of other people who do not share shakti's new-age-style denial of the words I posted. Please do not let trolls like this stop the discussion.

I wish the moderator would ban people who read plain english and then post questions that deny what was said in the plain english and also personally attack anyone who is criticizing a cult they support. Shakti has done this in numerous threads. She clearly is using the conversational tactics seen in the Byron Katie cult by quoting my words and then denying that she can read what those very words say.

If this kind of trolling is allowed, then no discussion is possible. There is likely to be a new series of gay cultists attacking people with deafening whistles and other violence because they are promoting their gay assaults in the arts and they will not tolerate peaceful prayer gatherings of the people whose religion is being attacked this summer.

I hope the moderator will not allow activists to kill the discussions that can help people avoid being drawn into any of those cults as well as help their victims recover from the attacks. After all, if shakti feels as a gay hate-activist that she has been offended by my narrative, she can open her own thread. She should not be allowed to troll in this one.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2010 01:26PM by dsm.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.