An old story about the pracitioner.
Posted by: littlefisherman ()
Date: January 21, 2010 11:46AM

Wang Tianwen and his wife Li Chengbi are teachers in Jiulongpo District, Chongqing Baffo town. In July 1998, They began to practise Gong invented by Mr. Li on summer vacation. Since they practiced, their characers had changed. On December 30th afternoon, when they took part in a get-together, she took off her clothes and sang. Her workmates asked Wang to send his wife home. But Wang said coldly: “It does not matter, she will be fine.” Later, his son sent his mother into the psychiatric hospital.
Greater tragedy occurred on the morning of April 1, 1999, the 55-year-old Wang left a suicide note to his son and hanged himself in the school dormitory. He wrote in his testament: "Do not be too upset to see my message. I am a person not to gain the Dafa. I have got most of the treasured books which are sent to me by my master, now I will give the books to you and your son, You have stronger resolution than I, remember to practice, it is best to practice with other people." It seems that Wang hadn’t realized the nature of the Gong that he had practised until his death.And he also asked his son and grandson to learn.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: An old story about the pracitioner.
Posted by: smithbuckkk ()
Date: December 11, 2012 05:49PM

i don't about this sorry

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.