Spectrum Training
Posted by: media b ()
Date: February 15, 2008 07:38PM

I am starting a new stream here because it concerns me that the Cult Education Forum doesn't appear until well down the Google list if people look for this organisation on the web. My mistake, I shouldn't have used Spectrum, North London to begin. Nevertheless, I suggest people read the stuff in the Spectrum, North London stream to get up to date. Lots of good stuff in there.
Internal dissidents report that at the Winter Workshop, a great behemoth of a workshop - known as Terry's pension fund by dissidents - Cooper got them in to groups of 10 (120 of them) to discuss a) The recent expusion of a disgraced disciple. No confidentiality there then. b) The stuff on the web, (that's this folks, hurrah! and c) Failing their quinquennial review - so the postings on this site have forced Cooper to retreat from his assertion that they "passed with flying colours".
One wonder how the poor cult members, confronted with all this information, continue to believe the bullshit. The power of the groupthink I guess. Nevertheless it frightens me for people's safety when I hear of them being gathered in compulsory exposed groups and made to share. How hard it must be to dissent. Even we in the old days had at least to contend with small and medium rather than large groups. In the large group the anxiety and terror of shaming produced is more primitive, visceral, and dis-empowering.
Things are escalating there as in all cults.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Spectrum Training
Posted by: kelly7898 ()
Date: April 26, 2010 08:41PM

media b
I am starting a new stream here because it concerns me that the Cult Education Forum doesn't appear until well down the Google list if people look for this organisation on the web. My mistake, I shouldn't have used Spectrum, North London to begin. Nevertheless, I suggest people read the stuff in the Spectrum, North London stream to get up to date. Lots of good stuff in there.
Internal dissidents report that at the Winter Workshop, a great behemoth of a workshop - known as Terry's pension fund by dissidents - Cooper got them in to groups of 10 (120 of them) to discuss a) The recent expusion of a disgraced disciple. No confidentiality there then. b) The stuff on the web, (that's this folks, hurrah! and c) Failing their quinquennial review - so the postings on this site have forced Cooper to retreat from his assertion that they "passed with flying colours".
One wonder how the poor cult members, confronted with all this information, continue to believe the bullshit. The power of the groupthink I guess. Nevertheless it frightens me for people's safety when I hear of them being gathered in compulsory exposed groups and made to share. How hard it must be to dissent. Even we in the old days had at least to contend with small and medium rather than large groups. In the large group the anxiety and terror of shaming produced is more primitive, visceral, and dis-empowering.
Things are escalating there as in all cults.
Thank you for the post.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.