LYNN'DA THREAT
Posted by: thunderbyrd ()
Date: December 14, 2007 07:32PM

does anybody here know anything about a woman who calls herself a prophet, Lynn' da Threat? she's operating in Texas right about now, i think.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: LYNN'DA THREAT
Posted by: blesseddjh ()
Date: April 01, 2008 12:41AM

thunderbyrd
does anybody here know anything about a woman who calls herself a prophet, Lynn' da Threat? she's operating in Texas right about now, i think.

i have heard of lynn'da threat. what do you know about her? i am concerned she may fraud.

Posted by: blesseddjh ()
Date: April 01, 2008 02:36AM

i have heard of apostle threat. please tell me what you know about her. i think she is trying to scam my inlaws.

thanks.

Date: April 06, 2008 02:59AM

this is all i can find at this time: [christianforums.com]

there was a very long thread at CF, but i cannot find it anymore. it was all pretty bad.

Date: April 06, 2008 01:50PM

here is the original thread about her: [christianforums.com]

and that's all the info i have on her. i was hoping to find out more by posting this here originally.

Posted by: watchmun ()
Date: April 05, 2009 12:25PM

I know this woman....And you are right, she is a fraud and causes destruction wherever she goes...She is only concerned with monetary gain and whatever it takes to get it...She uses degrading and intimidation to gain control..( Go to "Attack Of The Super Apostles" and you will find exactly what she is all about...She has destroyed every church she has been to..From coast to coast.....There was about a 15 page thread on her on the Christian Forum but it is not there anymore....She is in Plainview Texas right now and has been for several weeks now...

Posted by: WTW ()
Date: August 26, 2009 07:14PM

There is a Prophet (Apostle) Lynn'da Threat in Holland Michigan.
Church is Zion Dominion of Holland.
Is this the same person?

Posted by: watchmun ()
Date: August 27, 2009 04:49AM

yes it is

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.