Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
shyam bhatnagar charka tuning/ inner tuning/ princeton n
Posted by: jjjbarry ()
Date: September 15, 2007 12:06AM

CNN...INDIA....SADHUS CUAGHT IN $ LAUNDERING STING........

New Delhi: Thousands put their trust in them. But few can imagine some of our country's revered God-men are common criminals running very clever money laundering racket.

Former wing commander Kapil Advait who fought for India in the 1965 and 1971 wars later became a spiritual baba revered by thousands as pilot baba. But a CNN IBN-Cobrapost investigation unmasked this Godman.

Pilot baba says, "I will give you a cheque of whatever amount you need as long as you can convert it to white money.”

CNN-IBN investigation team posed as corporate agents and approached pilot baba's henchman Jyoti in Delhi. The investigation team told him that it could convert Rs 10 crore of black money to white. Jyoti demanded Rs 30 lakh commission to fix a deal with the baba and a meeting with pilot baba was fixed.

CNN-IBN: Tell us what is the kind of deal that you would like?

Pilot baba: It depends on the percentage of returns. I have been offered 20, 30 and 50 percent in the past.

CNN-IBN: There is hardly any margin in 20 per cent.

Pilot baba: That's for you to decide.

CNN-IBN: Will ten per cent do?

Pilot baba: No.

CNN-IBN: Not on ten?

Pilot baba: Why take so much risk just for 10 per cent.

Pilot baba blatantly admitted to laundering money for foreign firms.

Pilot baba says: "Companies from Japan and America want us to convert hundreds of crore into white money."

Not just multinational corporations but also politicians of repute - a former prime minister, two former chief ministers and a ruling chief minister - this Godman claims they are all his followers.

"We have access to politicians who give Rs 500 crore bring down governments and buy off MPs," pilot baba adds.

CNN-IBN: Tell us who all are special?

Pilot baba: All of them.

CNN-IBN: As you told us N D Tiwari also puts money.

Pilot baba: All of them whether it is Mulayam or Mayawati, everybody needs us.

Pilot baba: I know Narayna Dut Tiwari since long for the last forty years. Since Tiwari was on the streets. N D Tiwari, Murli Manohar joshi, Atal Bihari Vajpayee - I know them all since long.

The Pilot baba also boasted about his connections with criminals.

Pilot baba: I am from Bihar from a royal family not just anybody. I have contacts. I can fix anyone who tries to mess with me.

Even as fraudulent God-men like pilot baba indulge in corrupt and criminal activities all in the name of God. Thousands flock to them for spiritual guidance. And yet, these false men of God betray their trust.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: jjjbarry ()
Date: September 24, 2007 03:04AM

MORE ON HIS VIEWS....the herbalist/expert/ healer

ALZHIEMERS..." IS CAUSED BY FEAR OF DEATH"...how existential...but ive read indias rate is lowest POSSIBLY DUE TO CURRY AND TUMERIC

DANDRUFF "is caused by frustration"...maybe...what about Fungus....that may be most common cause

PILES......." take soaked flax seed"...well maybe but in NATUROPATHY its seen as caused by a swollen liver and pressure from.......and having looked in books THERES ALMOST NOTHING WRITTEN FOR LAYMEN THATS WORTH READING about a cure for this all too common ailment
not andrew weil.....looked thru lots of books....mostly nonsense

Posted by: Fishbulb ()
Date: September 24, 2007 10:52AM

ALZHIEMERS..." IS CAUSED BY FEAR OF DEATH"...how existential...but ive read indias rate is lowest POSSIBLY DUE TO CURRY AND TUMERIC

DANDRUFF "is caused by frustration"...maybe...what about Fungus....that may be most common cause.

This kind of thing has been around for years and years and years and years. The thinking is, if you have dandruff your frustration has attracted the fungus to you -- or caused you the inability to fight the fungus.

All sorts of nonsense designed to make people feel bad about their human bodies.

This kind of thinking can keep a person stuck with a particular group who promises to "cure" these things by guiding you toward right thinking. As long as you are ailing you are not thinking right, not spiritual enough, ergo you need to stay with us and do what we say; THEN you may be cured. If you aren't it's your own death wish.

Drives me nuts.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 27, 2007 10:08PM

To whom it may concern:

Please no name calling or "flame wars."

Keep the thread free of that per the rules.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 02, 2007 12:39AM

To whom it may concern:

jjjbarry has been banned from this message board for posting under more than one name (aka John Meyers), which is a violation of the rules.

Re: shyam bhatnagar charka tuning/ inner tuning/ princeton n
Posted by: rickarcher ()
Date: August 06, 2019 05:33AM

I'm about to interview him in 5 days, but this thread veered off on other topics and never made it clear why I shouldn't. There are accusations of womanizing. Then someone said he's gay. Does anyone have anything concrete and verifiable?

Re: shyam bhatnagar charka tuning/ inner tuning/ princeton n
Posted by: Alex45 ()
Date: December 03, 2019 03:23PM

why do they call this 'spiritual'? there's nothing spiritual about it. it is simply the subtle body, the healing channels, the chakras, etc. are all in the physical plane. the spiritual dimension has NO DISEASE. energy healers are NOT spiritual healers.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.