Current Page: 84 of 117
Re: Jack Hickman
Posted by: disillusioned1 ()
Date: July 19, 2011 06:07AM

Parsifal was the brain child of Gary & Mark--best friends in childhood. They have employed numerous members of "inner circle" families throughout the years. As the "youth" have grown older, they have started to employ the children. Although as a matter of concern, these (then) young adults and adults were usually the boys given a special title when the youth got given special roles and names for being consecrated. I can only think of two other women hired, both had "special" titles. It was the youth's form of final adoption. Then certain people in roles were given "special" lessons with Jack at his house. To better prepare them. I have no idea if anything else happened other than "teaching." I certainly was never thinking, "oh God that's terrible."

The VanDeventers and Vinnie Costello were responsible for NERT: national emergency response team. They develop trailers and stock them full of supplies in order to help people with natural disasters. They have HUGE storehouses of clothing, food, and other survival equipment. As far as I know, their trailers have never left their compound. Maybe they went down for one of the southern disasters. Someone else would know better.

Shoresh and the people/persons responsible for Shoresh take care of tithes. This used to be done by Jonny Julieson. Now it's done by a "youth" or group of youths. They have a registered 1099 in Massapequa, NY for even this year as a not for profit.

There is also a meditation group that is actually a company now founded by a bunch of people still involved. I can't remember the name of who runs it, but we were all encouraged to go to multiple "roundings" and mediation practices throughout the united states. For a price, of course.

All of the people I have mentioned are still a part of this cult. All of the entities they own are owned almost singly by people in the cult, but not entirely. Most of their children work with them and would be ruined if they were ever "found out." These businesses have become family businesses.

Scuttlebutt has it that the tithes go directly into subsidizing these companies and into the pockets of the "princes." How else could they fly all over the US every 3 months in order to "check in" at certain places and provide teachings and meditation retreats? I could never figure it out, but the tithes make sense to me.

If there is really no further direct child molestation happening, at the very least the people in charge are taking money from the other people to line their own pockets or the pockets of their companies. Guaranteed. You don't get that rich or live in those houses and have that many kids existing in the jobs these people existed in.

Maybe this is why they were mad at every "meeting" that "Shoresh" was "starting to get in the red?" Maybe all those moves to CO and ME did not work out the way they hoped financially?

Really, if this started out as child exploitation its devolved into financial exploitation of a bunch of middle class zealots and revelationists. Not that it makes them any better.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: exfollower ()
Date: July 19, 2011 06:53AM

to disillusioned1 - thank you!

Posted by: Sallie ()
Date: July 19, 2011 07:23AM

Ok. I thought for some reason it was Frank Duda...the Olsen girl's husband. But it's Vinnie. Vinnie Costello. He married a Smestad?
I remembered people buzzing about NERT during the ''re-invite'' years back.
They actually have a 1099 in Massapequa? Wow. I didn't know you could run a charity or church that way.
Interesting.

Date: July 19, 2011 10:06AM

I obsess...forgive me...

Anyhow I looked up WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY

A wholly-owned subsidiary is a company whose stock is entirely owned by another company. The owner of a wholly-owned subsidiary is known as the parent company or holding company. Because the parent company owns all of the stock of the wholly-owned subsidiary, the parent company can control all of its activities. Moreover, under GAAP, all of the financial transactions of a wholly-owned subsidiary are consolidated with those of the parent company. Thus, all of the activities of the wholly-owned subsidiary are part and parcel of the parent company for both operating and reporting purposes. Why, then, does a company establish a wholly-owned subsidiary? A wholly-owned subsidiary is a separate entity for legal purposes. Thus the laws of the state or country in which the wholly-owned subsidiary is incorporated apply to the subsidiary, but not the parent company.
======================================================================
Ex...........

Are we saying that Shoresh Yashi is still operating out of NY as a legitimate..company of sorts??
And that Parsifal Corporation is operating as a subsidiary company?
That can't be right

Date: July 19, 2011 11:48PM

Name: Kahal Kaddsh Shoresh Yishai Holy Congreation of the Root of Jesse
N Massapequa, NY 11758

[nccsdataweb.urban.org]

Posted by: pequagirl ()
Date: July 20, 2011 03:53AM

I was hoping that this group was just going to fade away and our loved ones that stayed in would just go on with their lives. No such thing. I have been reading these posts and trying to get a handle on everything being said. when I met gary, I was told how wonderful he was for caring for Jack in his final days: apparently that was just part of it. So, after 1982, Jack and "others?" went off ot Colorado to hide? To regroup? It is very interesting that this is about the same time that Gary Coons started his moving company (how convenient to have a relocation company available whenever there is a relocation prophecy!) where did Gary and the Gattis come from? Were they always part of the group in LI or did Gary et al meet Jack in Colorado? Where did the $$$$ from all those years of tithing at Bet El go? where is it now. Did Jack have $ when he died? When I knew him he just had a messy house provided by St.Johns. So, Gary and various other cult buddies start this really successful business and then when Jack is gone, Gary woos and wins and marries Lynn Gatti but now he is going off on some sort of an adventure with one of the Vandeventers? what about lynn and Jacob? Who will lead the group and what will they do next. Of course, none of our family members in the cult will say a word!

Date: July 20, 2011 05:57AM

Well Pequa some years ago you began your autobiography on this board with these words
''I grew up in St Johns Lutheran Church with pastors Hove and Hickman. When I say "grew up" I mean that I spend much of my free time there as a child and teenager- until I went away to a Lutheran College. I was in Sunday school, bell choir, choir, catechism, Luther League etc. I listened to Hove and Hickman give sermons on Sunday and I hung out at Hickman's bachelor pad and went to Jones Beach with him and the other Luther Leaguers....... etc...''

Now you are saying that you only met Gary Coons ''after'' Jack became ill ...as a ''non-cult'' member? You were amazingly able to have this first time encounter but ....you now wonder .....''Where did Gary come from''???
You aske ''Did he come from Colorodo?''..
Did your ''still involved'' parents introduce him to you? How long have you wondered ''gosh...wherever did Gary Coons come from?''

You were clearly BORN BEFORE 1960 and your parents are STILL INVOLVED and you don't know where Gary came from?

===========================================================================

exfollower
N Massapequa, NY 11758

[nccsdataweb.urban.org]

========================================================================

But you're saying this has a ''financial'' connection to the Parsifal Corporation?

How??

They're two completely different..albeit disturbing...entities. Financially that is..

Why did you post

Dear mod. -
the Parsifal corp. is a wholly owned subsidiary of 'the hickman group'.
I am just sharing w/ everyone the possibility of cutting off one of their 'money-makers'!''
??

I'm asking the average jo... and no one ever even heard the term ''WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY''.
You obviously need some real business savvy just to use that term.

You mean there are financial ties??

Does this have anything to do with N E R T . The National Emergency Response Team ?

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2011 06:12AM by Sallie.

Date: July 20, 2011 08:36AM

Sallie
exfollower
N Massapequa, NY 11758

But you're saying this has a ''financial'' connection to the Parsifal Corporation?
How??
They're two completely different..albeit disturbing...entities. Financially that is..
Why did you post

Dear mod. -
the Parsifal corp. is a wholly owned subsidiary of 'the hickman group'.
I am just sharing w/ everyone the possibility of cutting off one of their 'money-makers'!''

I'm asking the average jo... and no one ever even heard the term ''WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY'[/b]'.
You obviously need some real business savvy just to use that term.
You mean there are financial ties?

sallie my dear,

in the words of 'deep throat' -

"follow the money" - All the presidents men

Posted by: Lightdancer7 ()
Date: July 20, 2011 11:49AM

Moderator: Please explain to me how "Sallie" is allowed to constantly blast venom, sarcasm and personal attacks against almost any person she feels like doing so to, especially new or infrequent posters? She berated me for both the posts I have placed here and seems to be doing the same thing above to Pequa girl. I know how hurt ppl were by this cult and continue to be by this cult but perhaps more of an open dialouge would happen here if people were not so afraid or nervous of being berated by one member of this forum over and over and over again with post after post after post. I find Sallie's toxicity not only off-putting but extremely sad and out of line with multiple offensive and baiting posts.

Thank you.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 20, 2011 08:31PM

To whom it may concern:

Please be civil here. And that includes everyone.

There is no need to attack anyone on this message board personally.

Having said that, tough questions are not a personal attack.

Current Page: 84 of 117

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.