thoughts
Posted by: thoughts ()
Date: September 18, 2009 09:38AM

I recall a discussion among fellow practitioners where one asked another, "How did you do it? Let us learn from you." The answer was a short one: "Listen to Master." I was shocked to hear these words. Do we listen to Master unconditionally or do we constantly question the directions he gives us? Do we have complete faith in Master and the Fa? Fellow practitioners, let us focus on moving forward because the beings in our world are waiting for us to. I would like to share my experiences.

As we know, October 1st is the day when the People’s Republic of China was founded. People in china will prepare for all sorts of performances to celebrate the day. Our leader told us to sing several songs to chant evil CCP. I was so angry to the requirement so I began persisting in stopping it with righteous thoughts. The next day the conductor fell down from the stage and fracture. Yesterday I stopped the Evil Acts with righteous thoughts again so that the son of our leading singer of chorus had a fever and stupor. As a result the rehearsing was forced to cancel in the end.

We insisted on stopping with righteous thoughts together during the period of National Day in order that many disasters and incidents can happen in china. At last we can achieve our aim of disintegrate of CCP.

Greetings, Reverent Master! Greetings, fellow practitioners!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.