Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Richard D. Eutsler
Posted by: Oerlikon ()
Date: November 25, 2009 11:27PM

Thank you both for your responses.

Nobody ever told me about the theology of the group before (as in the Church of Philadelphia or pre-Adamic teachings), just things about abuses against children and paramiliarty/militia activity.

I myself have no direct experience whatsoever with this group, though I have met a couple of former members who have told me some things about Eusler and his group that were quite alarming.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Desert Pricess ()
Date: January 31, 2017 10:32AM

Yes I know of this man and his Cult! they isolate you from the real world, teach you what they want you to know! they have at least 1 man that works for them that is a registered sex offender, imprisoned several yours form child molestation! check he national sex offender registry for Texas and zip code 79839. I will not post the name of the sex offender you will have to look up the national sex offender registry

Posted by: Desert Pricess ()
Date: January 31, 2017 10:39AM

look up the national sex offender registry for Texas and zip code 79839, one of the people that work there is a registered sex offender and used to work at the local rest stops near Fabens, Texas in 2004 he has also responded to your question on this thread!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.