Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Richard D. Eutsler
Posted by: Oerlikon ()
Date: November 25, 2009 11:27PM

Thank you both for your responses.

Nobody ever told me about the theology of the group before (as in the Church of Philadelphia or pre-Adamic teachings), just things about abuses against children and paramiliarty/militia activity.

I myself have no direct experience whatsoever with this group, though I have met a couple of former members who have told me some things about Eusler and his group that were quite alarming.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Desert Pricess ()
Date: January 31, 2017 10:32AM

Yes I know of this man and his Cult! they isolate you from the real world, teach you what they want you to know! they have at least 1 man that works for them that is a registered sex offender, imprisoned several yours form child molestation! check he national sex offender registry for Texas and zip code 79839. I will not post the name of the sex offender you will have to look up the national sex offender registry

Posted by: Desert Pricess ()
Date: January 31, 2017 10:39AM

look up the national sex offender registry for Texas and zip code 79839, one of the people that work there is a registered sex offender and used to work at the local rest stops near Fabens, Texas in 2004 he has also responded to your question on this thread!

Posted by: yellowsubmarine ()
Date: February 25, 2018 02:39AM

Yes, I have met Richard Eutsler. They called him "Davie". They believe he is some type of apostle. My sibling joined this cult (Fisherman's Ministry) several years ago. These people have some very serious issues, & when you try to ask them exactly what they believe they talk around in circles. They believe you should only read the King James Bible, which is fine. However; with my experience, listening to these peoples' theologies, they use the King James version because it's harder to understand, & they can twist what it says in their favor. They pick apart certain verses of the Bible & choose to major on only part of the verse, not the whole verse. For example: In Ephesians 5:22 THROUGH Ephesians 5:33 it speaks of wives submitting to their husbands, but it ALSO teaches us that the husband should love his wife as Christ loved the church. Well my sibling is under the belief that she should submit to her husband no matter what & he can treat her & talk to her any way he wants to. That is unbiblical!!! They believe you can't know you're going to Heaven, which is sad. The Bible is FULL of verses that teach us that we are saved by the grace & blood of Jesus Christ. If we give our life to him we will have a place in Heaven. If we TRULY make this decision we will start to act more Christ-like because the Holy Spirit will live in us. I have been SAVED from the pit of hell since I was 12 years old, and yes I have made mistakes but my Lord has forgiven me. I don't question why He died on the cross. He died for me! So, if I believe & accept Him as my Savior I will be with Him.
Another weird belief....There is nothing wrong with smoking cigarettes. They believe that all the research that has been done by these so called "doctors" is government hype?? Cigarettes don't cause cancer, heart disease, and everything else. Wow!! What a bunch of brilliant people!!
I have been told by several people in this "religion" that they don't like and don't respect Billy Graham because he had some type of Catholic background. Who cares??? This is a man that has been responsible for millions of people being saved by the grace of God. A very well respected man of God. Why don't they like him?? My opinion, jealousy.
This is a prime example of a cult. They prey on the weak (and stupid). They take you away from your family of origin.

Posted by: yellowsubmarine ()
Date: March 04, 2018 12:42AM

Another question for these so called "Christ followers"? Why would I want to be part of a religion that believes you don't know whether you are going to Heaven or not? I KNOW I am going to Heaven. Why would I want to live a life wondering that? I know that's where all my loved ones are that made the same decision I did, to give my life to Jesus Christ. My loved ones also just got to see a man of God that led MANY to Him, Dr. Billy Graham. They are so misled, & their mission is to go throughout the country spreading their so called truths to others. Please don't fall for their lies.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.