Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Book released exposing AMORC as a cult
Posted by: italsportkit ()
Date: July 28, 2008 04:19PM

I have read the book and it just show how stupid was this man, amorc is not a cult, please read the book,

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Bronte G ()
Date: July 30, 2008 08:51AM

OK
I am not AMORC peson, in any way.
But my own life of spiritual training has been accused of being a cult thing. ie. Subud is a cult. And one person on the anti-Subud site described it so. Therefore I asked her to define a cult, which she did not do.
I do not feel trapped by the founder of my own chosen "cult", even if ghe people there disagree with me about how thingxs should be done, in life, and in Subud.
So would the opponents of AMORC here like to define what they think is a cult, and therefore makes AMORC a cult, and would the supporters care to write here a few reasons why thy would NOT define it as a cult, and what is it they would define as a cult?
In my youth I did know AMORC people, but it was an organisation that seemed to "midy" to me, and that clashed with all my Christian background.
Thanks.
Bronte G

Posted by: peterhughes73 ()
Date: August 10, 2008 07:59PM

Learn about Robert J. Lifton’s 8 Mind control techniques identified through his comprehensive study.
This is the reference you need to understand Mind Control. Any google search will show you the list of 8 criteria.
They are also listed in the book "The Prisoner of San Jose"

In the book "The Prisoner of San Jose" Freeman clearly explains how each one of these techniques are present in the Rosicrucian Order AMORC study.

Posted by: peterhughes73 ()
Date: December 03, 2008 08:48PM

I found this entry from the blog below(entry of Dec 2, 2008). It was sent by a frater T.F. for posting.

[www.theprisonerofamorc.typepad.com]

He has a similar TYPE of entry every day. All (or most )of these experiments are sent by advanced members of AMORC.

I removed the comments from this entry:

AMORC past life regression exercises

When performing this experiment, which is most important on the mystical level, you will need to retire to a quiet place, preferably your Sanctum, and make certain that you remain undisturbed for approximately half an hour. Then follow these instructions:

Sit with your back straight, hands on your knees and feet flat on the
ground, slightly separated.

While in this position, close your eyes, relax, and proceed to awaken
your psychic consciousness. In so doing, follow the indications given in experiment # 20 of Atrium 2. In other words, take positive deep breaths and concentrate on all parts of your body, from the toes to the head.

After awakening your psychic body, intone the vowel sound OM eight
times while concentrating on the pineal gland. Then return to normal breathing and recall your immediate past. In other words, remember the important events which you have experienced or witnessed in the last few days.

Continue this retrogression by trying to remember the specific situations or circumstances linked to what you have done during the past weeks, months, and years.

While remaining mentally and emotionally as relaxed as possible,
continue this retrospective analysis until your adolescence and then immerse
yourself in this period of your life.

Gradually go back in time to your childhood and try to relive in your
mind any scenes concerning the first years of your life, when you were two or three years old, even younger.

When you feel that you can no longer go back any farther
in time, concentrate on the last mental image you have seen.

While maintaining your concentration, once again intone the vowel sound
OM eight times.

After so doing, remain completely receptive for a while and pay
attention to any impressions you may receive. If you perform this experiment in your Sanctum, open your eyes during this passive phase and calmly contemplate your reflection in the mirror. If your psychic sensitivity is sufficiently developed, you will perceive the face that was yours in a previous incarnation. Naturally, this vision will be more subjective than objective and will gradually disappear......

This is too long to post the entire entry here:

[www.theprisonerofamorc.typepad.com]

Posted by: serapis ()
Date: January 09, 2009 06:01AM

here´s how to quit membership of amorc ....

dont pay any more!

I never heard about things some people mention here and I am a member since more than 12 years;

So many people I know left and nobdy had any problems, so I guess this guy who wrote this book has the problem within himself?!

For me it seems amorc is an inbetween of eating cakes with nice friends and study hermetics / mystic teachings ..

Well some take it very serious, others are members in other organisations too;

Nobody believes that the grandmaster tells absolute truth, and there are NO rules amorc members have to follow;

I can live without amorc, I just decide every year if I continue or not ......

Also dont forget even amorc members are just human beings woth believes and are not perfect: Somebody who loves his organisation will defend it; others will leave ...

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.