***may be triggering***
Posted by: sanctified ()
Date: April 25, 2004 01:24PM

hello,
I am new here and would like to see if others may feel the way I do... I am a survivor of SRA and I am really trying to learn more about the reasons why? my family are all gone now,and I am left to come to grips with all the bad that went on as I was being raised to watch the most horrific things no child should ever see or be a part of,,now my journey is beginning to undo the damage that they have done to me,,,I am in Tennessee and also would like to know if anyone knows of a therapist here that will be willing to take the time for me, not just put a label on me ya know? thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
***may be triggering***
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 25, 2004 07:09PM

"SRA" (Satanic Ritual Abuse) is a claim that has been proven false, over and over again.

See the following links:

[www.culteducation.com]
[www.culteducation.com]

Many of the women and families victimized by therapists practicing so-called "recovered" or "repressed" memory therapy and/or "SRA" counseling have been sued and lost their licenses.

Also see [www.culteducation.com]

If you believe you are an "SRA" victim, the best you can do is seek professional evaluation and care from an MD psychiatrist in your area that is not invested in such theories.

Find a psychiatrist who is board certified and attached to a well-established and respected hospital that has not been involved in this controversy. This will provide you with the most accountability and best objective help possible.

Please do not promote links to "SRA" related websites and/or "therapists" at this message board.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.