Brainwashed Kids... How to help them?
Posted by: Audiobotica ()
Date: January 25, 2006 10:21AM

Hi!

My buddy's two little kids 4 and 6 have been stuck in the middle of a bitter custody battle and have been over being "cared for" by two Impact zombies. Now they suddenly are coming up with stories of how my bud is a bad dad. How convenient with the final custody hearings only a month away.

These poor little kids are stuck with visitations with these brainwashing monsters for another month till the final hearing!!! They're so precious and impressionable. I know their Dad and he dotes on them and talks to them and buys them all kinds of toys. He's never been away from them before and he's worried... and for good reason. These Impact drones want to take him out and steal his kids.

How can we help deprogram them during this critical month that we are fighting for their souls? How can we undo the damage that these Impact zombies are doing to them? We're in the Los Angeles Valley area, so any responsible and gentle contacts that could carefully bring these kids back to reality would be helpful. Otherwise, any good books or DVD's on the subject would be great too.

Two little souls hang in the balance...

Thanks for any help you can give.

God bless,

Audiobotica

Options: ReplyQuote
Brainwashed Kids... How to help them?
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: January 25, 2006 07:56PM

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.