Self help, hello and goodbye
Date: January 05, 2006 08:52AM

Hello anyone:

Were you searching to better yourself and/or your circumstances, but instead you got burned by being coerced into something that didn't really suit you?

Does this sound like you too?

While not all members of the following groups are guilty of this, nevertheless enough are that I ask you the following:

Are you repelled and appalled by smug, patronzing, know-it-all atheists; equally appalled and repelled by the intolerant, hypocritical religious orthodox; and particularly repelled and appalled by self-syled "more spiritual than thou," credulous, passive-aggressive New Agers who are just as guilty of being smug, judgemental and condemnatory as the two previous (put together)who they are so disdainful of. And all three of them are equally guilty of acting as if one is an idiot or worse if you don't automatically agree with them.

What?

YOU TOO?

What a coincidence!

Is there an alternative?

Well, here's a safe, humane and extremely effective and *nonsectarian* self-help resource that you can fully research before you try it yourself and you don't have to spill your guts and/or put on a freak show for any of the above aforementioned jack@$$e$ either.

[www.cognitivetherapy.com]

And with that CNFT is outta' here, history, adios, and adieu from the message board probably for good as I don't really feel that I fit in here and prosper far more by spending my time, thoughts and energies elsewhere.

That's my resolution.

Nevertheless, I hope I managed to steer at least one someone from a cult or forum experience and inspired them to literally help themselves so that if there is such a thing as "karma," "reaping as you sew" or "what comes around goes around," I've got at least one good deed to my credit.

So "just do it" whoever you are. I'm counting on you! :)

Goodbye everyone.

And no replies please. I wouldn't want to start any precedents. :roll:

CNFT

Options: ReplyQuote
Self help, hello and goodbye
Posted by: nccg_concern ()
Date: January 05, 2006 10:05PM

Coldnosesandfluffytails
Are you repelled and appalled by smug, patronzing, know-it-all atheists; equally appalled and repelled by the intolerant, hypocritical religious orthodox; and particularly repelled and appalled by self-syled "more spiritual than thou," credulous, passive-aggressive New Agers who are just as guilty of being smug, judgemental and condemnatory as the two previous (put together)who they are so disdainful of. And all three of them are equally guilty of acting as if one is an idiot or worse if you don't automatically agree with them.

Hi ..

Did have to comment: these descriptions sound like extreme examples of the above-described kinds of people or, at best, negative stereotypes of them. But ok.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.