Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Nightmares, Memory lost , Split Personality
Posted by: Labyrinth ()
Date: August 10, 2007 01:12AM

rrmoderator
MPD is actually a very controversial diagnosis.

It is often linked to false memories.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Some mental health professionals have been sued and lost their license over related treatment/therapy.

I am brand new here and don't want to start any kind of war, but your statement shows a great deal of ignorance. Like Esperanza, I have been dealing with DID/MPD for many years, and for those of us who struggle with the disorder you are doing us a great disservice.

Statistics show that 1 out of every 100 people is multiple. I have 3 friends who are multiple, and when I am with them the evidence of the diagnosis is evident. I know they could say the same thing about me.

Please reconsider your statement and support those of us who have lived through hell and are still alive to tell about it. Terrible people did terrible things to us, and by discounting our diagnosis you also minimize our histories.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Awakening ()
Date: August 31, 2007 10:39PM

[b:5a20c29423]The government works the same way and picks up victims in their radar after leaving cults to experiments with. The memory loss and nightmares I experience are dream suggestions and hypnosis and can be proven. Please do not think it is all you. Snapping out of personalities is hopefully going back to your original self and those programming should be dissipating and reversed with contrary thinking. [/b:5a20c29423] [b:5a20c29423]I hope this is helpful.[/b:5a20c29423] [b:5a20c29423]Should you need more info about my story, please contact me at joliechique@yahoo.fr[/b:5a20c29423]

I am writing this letter to inform the public of the terrors the FBI and CIA are capable of doing, and what they are currently in the process of doing to me. Because I had gone to them asking for help in 1996 after being harassed by a man in my place of employment; they decided to use mind control against me. This includes subliminal messages to my environment and at times, sleepnosis, to enter the mind against my will and manipulate my body, mind, and soul. Their goal is to force me to be with a man against my will. Their harassment and torture consists of sexual performance to a man named Tony K Warsaw who resides in Wesley Chapel, the Tampa Bay area of Florida. This abuse is with STD and other nasty factors. I cannot give too much information as it is of a gross physical and mental nature. This man is well connected into the government.
I am convinced that these two government agencies behave like terrorists themselves and operate in corrupt ways to be in constant control of the people around the world. It is very difficult to combat this nightmare. I am forced to live in, as they manipulate everyone to think and believe they are doing good and helping me - while isolating me from everything I try to accomplish.
They are quite capable of starting a war, as I am seeing with my own eyes, their daily work to turn people against me and to slowly drive me crazy. As I speak to people in the US or overseas and research this on the internet, I am learning that they have been doing much worse. I have no doubts in proving myself or my sanity. I am searching for help in stopping this monstrosity and becoming free, and out of danger.
I also think that exposing this type of harassment and civil rights violations will help the present and future of human kind. Let's inform our healthcare professionals and other victims like myself whose memories have been erased. Those of us who need deprogramming and freedom, and medical attention, should have a voice without blackmail or consequences and fears. Journalists who suffer threats for finding out exactly what is going on, should be protected.
I am in the process of writing a book and contacting the media as well as other well known victims, as this is more than the casualties of war, but also innocent civilians. They have the ability to use sleepnosis and mind control methods to change the minds and feelings of anyone - for self serving purposes.

This has been done in the past, not just to myself, but to military individuals and to political members in the White House related to sexual slavery such as predators do to our children, crime, and/or fighting among the people in the streets and in their homes. They create alien images and beliefs upon civilians to cause fear, or desire for power and political gains. They create good or bad for manipulation as cults do.
This is all done against our will on a daily basis without our recognition or realization. They can literally drive anyone insane and to suicide with dream suggestions, in addition to subliminal messages to have one make decisions or have urges they would not normally make.
Overeating and creating obesity or economic gains and manipulation is also among their power. They say that they do not enter the American home without warrants, but the fact is they enter anyone's home or private residence in other countries, not just the U.S. for surveillance or control and self serve. Their defense is always denials and the benevolence of 'helping to protect'. .
This is especially true in my case, as many people are already aware of this in the U.S.( where I reside), where these agencies are seeking to look good in the public eye, since it is too late to have this remain covert.
I have been intensely abused psychologically and emotionally. I am asking the public and media to expose this horrific calamity to help my cause and humanity. To protect our future and well being, our freedom is essential. Our universe and its energies is our environment and it must be kept in its natural state and not be used for these evil messages, as this affects all of us tremendously and is detrimental to our near future.
I believe if I expose the truth, it will set me free, as the public and media are the only ones that can stop this intense insanity and abuses of power from our government. They are known for denying and covering up the truth and should be stopped. They have a responsibility to the people of this country and we should not let them get away with their corruption that ruin and take lives.

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: September 12, 2007 06:26AM

Labyrinth
rrmoderator
MPD is actually a very controversial diagnosis.

It is often linked to false memories.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Some mental health professionals have been sued and lost their license over related treatment/therapy.

I am brand new here and don't want to start any kind of war, but your statement shows a great deal of ignorance. Like Esperanza, I have been dealing with DID/MPD for many years, and for those of us who struggle with the disorder you are doing us a great disservice.

Please reconsider your statement and support those of us who have lived through hell and are still alive to tell about it. Terrible people did terrible things to us, and by discounting our diagnosis you also minimize our histories.

This is where you are personalising what the moderator said. The diagnosis "is" controversial. It is controvesial because some people have chosen to sensationalise it. The statement rr wrote is what it is. ADHD or Bipolar Disorder are seen as "controversial" as well.

No negative connotation there. In practice, I would say "controversial" on all three if someone has not had any other independent, objective medical testing/opinions/family history to corroborate either.

Here's the deal about mental health a lot of consumers do not understand: YOU have a say in YOUR treatment and the DIAGNOSIS a professional has come up with. YOU have the right to research and ask questions as well.

For the record, none of what I typed above trivialised what you are going through. In fact, it might even validate that people care about you and have faith in mental health care.

Posted by: sanebiker ()
Date: September 17, 2007 09:15AM

Keir
Ive been getting alot of nightmares and memory lost. According to my friends they say I have split personality too????
Does anyone else get that after leaving a distructive cult?
How do you deal with it? I'm like a walking zombie or something. My sleeping pattern is irratic, I cant concentrate and I get mood swings. If you tell me something I probably forget it in a few minutes and I feel constantly tire and exhuasted. I sometime wish I was never born. :cry:

No. That’s not an after-effect of leaving a cult, that’s called a pre-disposition. Maybe bi-polar schizophrenia? Easy fix though, jump up and down three times, and on the third jump slap yourself on the a** and holler this magical incantation 2,000 times: "Moran Imuh Gotdam" before you land. You have to say it 2000 times before you land though - and no physical help other than the propulsion from your legs.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.