Re: Soka Gakkai International -- SGI
Posted by: Spartacus ()
Date: June 01, 2012 06:25PM

I'm pretty sure the SGcult doesn't restrict relationships on a scale like it formerly did in various areas during phase 1, but they certainly did put me and others through a lot of anguish and bullshit back then. Luckily in spite of being slightly cynical, now I can joke around and laugh about it all. But I'm absolutely positively certain that Cult SG still uses cult control techniques to achieve their agendas, like the MD ploy for instance. Why abandon the means which they have so successfully employed for so long? After all, it's made a lot of money for Cult Daddy and provided a lot of high-roller lifestyles for the most senior staff. Like any addiction, its hard to quit.

Back around the time when the Just Say No and sex-abstinence government programs were being implemented, I went head to head with politically correct NSA YD leadership in San Antonio over threats to take away leadership positions from any YD for partaking in cannabis use. Half a dozen of those being threatened were either my own shakabuku, or others whom they had in turn shakabuku'd. We had a real cool group going (mostly musicians and martial artists), and as instigator of our rebellious and growing group, I had been demonstrating to the clan how to buck the cult system, which did NOT please da massahs. Oh Lordy, Lordy! I don't think they (local leadership) knew how to handle me. I held no leadership position and wasn't easily intimidated or threatened (had been practicing 15 years at that point) so they left me alone. But when I wasn't present, they would go after our cool crew of newbie members with a vengeance. They would jump on my friends, yet never say a word to me! Eventually the gung-ho YD leadership achieved a brave victory (you know - backing winning repressive govt policies, like for instance when SGcult supports illegal US wars of aggression) and YD people had to choose between either not smoking pot or outright lying about not smoking pot in order to retain their positions. Just as it had done to me in my youth, Cult SG was still able to force YD leaders to live a lie, to become hypocrites, to create feelings of guilt and confusion, and thus to establish control in ever greater degrees. Well, that is except for the few that wisely told Cult SG to take back their f**king positions! How 'bout zat? AAO AAO AAO Waaaaaa-sho

On a different note, to anyone out there still undecided about leaving Cult SG behind forever, please take my advise and take the plunge. I promise in the end you won't be sorry! And to those who may still be struggling (as I did for decades) to permanently remove the SG Sucking Straw from your life, it can be a long process so keep fighting. Never give up on establishing your true freedom - no matter what! :=)

Peace to all,
Spartacus

Options: ReplyQuote
SGI President Ikeda, hot tub, nude guidance to Young Women's Division
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: June 01, 2012 08:59PM

Geez, all the sex and weed...maybe SGI isn't so bad after all. (joke).

But you really have to wonder about SGI and sex.
Example: Those who would invite others to SGI chanting meetings, would usually frame it in the context of "dating". As in...come to our get-together on the weekend...there are lots of singles there, and you should meet so and so.
uh...is it a party?
yes, its a party pot-luck...and after we do some fake Buddhist Chanting for dollars...here is a brochure...

This was coming repeatedly, from ground-level SGI members who were true believers.
Why?
Because there was a culture in SGI of using sex to help lure people to these chanting meetings?

Virtually every single cult uses sex as part of their recruitment strategy, to various degrees.

So even though you had/have the SGI "leaders" preaching sexual repression and control, meanwhile the reality is completely different.
Sex was being used as a manipulation, guilt and control tactic.

And look at the big shot billionaire himself, Ikeda. There you have an older man, having weekend late-night nude hot-tub parties with young SGI women.
Ikeda sex parties with young SGI women?
How many young SGI women did President Ikeda have sexual relations with?
Are people going to have to wait until Ikeda is dead before the facts on this come out?

Again, time and time again, countless cult leaders get busted for having sex with their young followers, female and male, and taking advantage of their position of power, like Sai Baba, and a hundred others.

SGI President Ikeda, hot tub, nude guidance to Young Women's Division
[forum.culteducation.com]

"**However, things were different for one portion of Women's Division leaders and Young Women's Division leaders. "From Friday night until Sunday, Ikeda would occasionally assemble a small number of top Women's Division leaders and Young Women's Division leaders and hold special guidance meetings. Since they would enter the stone hot tub together, they were called 'Nude Guidance Meetings.' This was an open secret between leaders in America." (Mr. Gore)"

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: June 01, 2012 09:08PM

This still is going on.
Using "parties" as a way to lure new people to a SGI meeting.
And using this sexual lure, is a classic cult technique.
In SGI the pressure to recruit, drives people to use any technique that works to get bodies in the door.
Of course, most people at the bottom of SGI do all of this mindlessly without thinking.

Freeheartandmind
In Chicago, the extracurricular activities were definitely more fun than the official NSA activities. Partying was a way to recruit people, who thought we were fun to be around. This was another reason it was hard to leave, your social life would disappear too.

Posted by: Nichijew ()
Date: June 02, 2012 01:45AM

They are still wearing uniforms. Gajokai [teeth of the castle], Sokahon [SS] group, and Byakuren to name a few.

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Hitch ()
Date: June 02, 2012 05:16AM

Regarding carnal manipulation - it was a fairly common ploy during street shakubuku to send over an attractive (oriental or otherwise) YWD for the more powerful "hook" to catch a male "target." It was also a conscious decision to mix it up and be sure every small group had at least one or two attractive younger ladies toted along for back up.

I absolutely hated mandatory street shakubuku. I remember meetings where the "leader" said right from the outset, there's going to be street shakubuku to get "guests" and if you didn't like it or had no desire to voluntarily "participate", then you could just get the hell out, leave and go home right now. Some people (the smart ones) did indeed leave.

On the theme of uniforms, cult behavior and "gajokai", take a look at these:

1. Here are the gajokai, in uniform, being made to memorize and practice an incredibly inane song ("Roar! Like The Son of a Lion"). This must be something new, because I never had to do this when I was gajokai. Talk about brain washing . . . . . .

[www.youtube.com] (Looks like NY to me, because I'm pretty sure that is ol' perverted psycho cult boss Ethan Gelbaum standing in the back, aka: the bald guy.)

2. More brain washing - "Gajokai are an elite group of not so secret special agents, who have sworn to protect the citadels of sgi from invaders and threats. Their weapons are their strength, their faith and their determination. You might not always notice them, but they are always there, protecting us from the shadows."

[www.youtube.com]

LOL!!

The average gajokai that I ever remember would be lucky if they could walk down the hall without tripping over their own feet and probably couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag if push came to shove.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2012 05:22AM by Hitch.

Posted by: Freeheartandmind ()
Date: June 02, 2012 05:17AM

"Back around the time when the Just Say No and sex-abstinence government programs were being implemented, I went head to head with politically correct NSA YD leadership in San Antonio over threats to take away leadership positions from any YD for partaking in cannabis use."

No leaders would have been left in Chicago. Cannabis use was as common as cigarettes among NSA, and not just among YD.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2012 05:22AM by Freeheartandmind.

Date: June 02, 2012 05:21AM

"Sokahon [SS] group"

SS Group? That's scary, sure sounds like stormtroopers. The more I hear about this org, the scarier it gets.

Date: June 02, 2012 05:24AM

"Gajokai [teeth of the castle]"

Nichijew, what is this? I don't think NSA had this position back in the 70's. It sounds scary too.

Date: June 02, 2012 05:32AM

"And look at the big shot billionaire himself, Ikeda. There you have an older man, having weekend late-night nude hot-tub parties with young SGI women. Ikeda sex parties with young SGI women?
How many young SGI women did President Ikeda have sexual relations with?" (The Anticult)

That's a good question. Why was Ikea assigned a young female to "look after" him anyway, didn't he have a wife? And didn't Mr. Williams have a scandal with a high-ranking YWD leader? Hypocrites all. Makes me sick. I have an adult daughter, and to think I could have brought her up in this mess really gives me the creeps. Fortune babies? I think not. Anyone thinking of getting out of this cult once and for all would be doing themselves a favor by getting out sooner than later. It is not going to get any better, it hasn't got any better in the decades since I've been out. with the Ikea worship and all, it has gotten much worse. There is life, real life, after SGI, truly there is.

Posted by: Hitch ()
Date: June 02, 2012 05:36AM

Also, regarding soka-han and gajokai: it was common to get screamed at as a matter of course during these "activities." I'm talking the kind that is only a few inches from your face, where you can smell the fetid breath of the psycho leader and feel the spittle splashing on you. Wild eyed, SCREAMING with fist pumping in the air. Also, you never walked, you always moved quickly or better yet, ran. Slaves always run.

Elie Wiesel
A slave runs. And we were exemplary slaves, therefore you had to run.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2012 05:37AM by Hitch.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.