was it because we were missing jan and allis was our uncle?
Posted by: dreanki2 ()
Date: May 09, 2010 06:31PM

the almost brady bunch, thats my family, all we were missing was jan and a maid instead of our uncle. they were always so happy, so balenced in such an innocent dorky way! unfortunatly almost brady bunchs dont get to be happy, no they just look like it from the outside.
my dad turned our family into a cult, he and my mom met at the TM center (trancendental meditation) in fairfield iowa.where i was born, later to grow up in utah. where my dad got worce and more domaniering, the family was a cult now. but i diddnt know this, up untill 2 mo. ago. i just thought we were disfunctional, i diddnt know that TM was the culprit at 20 i moved out. now at 26 after doing research for a book on theologys that i wanted to write, i find out that TM is a cult. then i relize that my dad maches the psycological profile of a cult leader. and all this after i just BAIRLY gained some self confidance self estem and self respect. what has this done to me? im an emotional rolercoster, trying to hang on to that fleating month that i was actually not depressed and was confident. in essence, i had to exit twice.so now im looking for other people that were born into cults, but espicaly ex TMers as i belive there are very unique dinamics to this one that may be very hard fo others to relate to. even in the ex cult croud.for more info about TM go to www.sugestability.org please check my spelling. sorry i was home schooled and we had to work instead of school often. there is so much more but its too long and for some reason when i try to write about it i cant think strate or put it into words well. i think i may still be dealing with a form of defence mechanism, as we were not alowed to talk about the family to others or harp on negitivity.
p.s. thank you everyone ive learned alot from reading your storys, its helped me get through some of the harder times

dreanki not dreanki2

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: was it because we were missing jan and allis was our uncle?
Posted by: yasmin ()
Date: May 09, 2010 10:47PM

Dreanki, you might be interested in checking into tm free blog; a group of x tm people and others, very supportive and welcoming of lots of different points of view, and and at least one of the contributers was also raised in tm.
By the way, Mr Ross normally frowns on more than one user name and can ban people because of it sometimes; best to try and sort things out with one name.
Tm free blog is more relaxed in this way, so don't worry so much there if you have log in problems and use multiple names.
I think Joe Kellet also has a website about tm up?
Wishing you all the best, Yasmin

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/2010 10:52PM by yasmin.

Date: May 10, 2010 12:52PM

thank you for the exTM blog info! dont know how i diddnt find it. as for the multiple user names, i only have one. i tryed to activate the user name dreanki but it diddnt go through. so i tryed dreanki2 well that diddnt go through either. it was because i needed modarator aprov. i diddnt know that., so a few days later, because i was worried that they wouldent aprove me because of the similaruser names i sent a message to clairafy, stating that i was dreanki and i made a mistake. later i found out that they aproved me but the wrong user name dreanki2 im OCD so this really bugs me. hence the signiture stating my real user name. i would love it if they deleted this acount and activated my orginal request.

dreanki not dreanki2

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 10, 2010 09:51PM

dreanki2:

Please explain why you have two user names.

Date: May 11, 2010 01:35AM

i just explaned above that i do NOT have 2 usernames. when i was trying to sign up to this site i thought that everthing was automatic, like most sites on the net. so when i diddnt get a conformation email right away, and couldent sign in, i thought that there was a glitch, so i tryed a different name, the same thing happened. i went to the tech support forum and found out that i had to wate to get aproved. and i know that more that one username is not liked here. so i was afriad that i wouldent be aproved because there were two usernames that were the same (dreanki- dreanki2) i told the moderator the situation and asked if he/she could please aprove dreanki. but dreanki diddnt get aproved, dreanki2 did. and because of my OCD this is bugging me, thats why my signiture says what it does. just to be clear, i have NO other account. only this one. and only one user name. i just wanted my first choice username thats what ive been expressing.

dreanki not dreanki2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.