theohumanity/daniel barron
Date: July 07, 2008 04:52AM

This cult has ruined my relationship with my father. Under the rules, he can't seem to talk with his own children or grandchildren. Is this the practice of theohumanity?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: theohumanity/daniel barron
Date: July 08, 2008 12:07PM

someone is posting as me using nagesha...stop doing that

Posted by: jos.hoebe ()
Date: August 05, 2008 11:59PM

I know it as their tactics to say sad things of brothers and sisters, fathers and mothers who has lost or quit contact with their families. If it’s real, it’s a sad thing indeed. And it is real too, and therefore very sad. The latest thing is that on the site of theohumanity the photos of the facilitators and even of barron himself are taken out. None of them is to be contacted directly. That’s sad too. El patrone Daniel and Mama Yvonne can now overview the mails first before it is directed to the addressee. Sad thing indeed. When EBE is that wonderful as Barron says, why would he be closing it all up? Is there anyone who can tell me that? Why do you never answer a question, Daniel, Yvonne, Werner, Gertrude, Mark?

love, Jos

Posted by: graphicbydesign ()
Date: September 09, 2008 11:46AM

docm,
Someone needs to expose this man in a public platform. I wonder how many other families are truly affected by this and how can we bring this to light? It's sad to see families torn apart by an ego-maniac. My son has joined this religion and every day it breaks my heart. I am trying to get attention to this group through the media. We'll see. In the interim, as for me - I am going to work diligently to expose this man and hopefully impact the number of innocent followers to come.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.