Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Letter to the leader of the Alamance County Cult, NC
Posted by: ClarkCultVictim ()
Date: May 25, 2008 12:20PM

To John Clark, Sr.:

The more I investigate, the more I learn that what you put me and others through was not of God, as you stated when you told everyone following you that “God was cleaning house.” Either you have been completely blinded by Satan and the sin in your heart, and are ignorant of such, or you know very well how you have lied, misled, and abused those who trusted you as their pastor. How can I say this, you may ask? Because I know what was in my heart and how God reacted to it. He gave me hope, but you and others continued to falsely accuse me, did nothing to help and actually did everything you could to destroy my marriage, family, and hopes. AND YOU WERE INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER! You knew that I was seeing that a lot of what you and others attributed as the power of God was only one’s personality coming through. And you also knew that if the truth were admitted (i.e. not everything that goes on in the meetings is of God or is even pleasing to God), you would lose your control over your followers, resulting in loss of income and the cushy lifestyle you’ve grown accustomed to (you falsely accused me of being lazy and greedy).

How do I know that what I now believe and am stating herein is true? Because I know that God doesn’t want to lose a single sheep? I know that scriptures tell us that Jesus came to divide mother from daughter, father from son, etc., but that refers to God separating believer from non-believer. Yet, we saw a very sweet couple excommunicated because they did not hold you up as a god. But, their daughter and son-in-law, who were the real problem in that family, did hold you up as a god by appearing in such a way that your authority was glorified. In addition, you had nothing good to say about Heidi and praised her husband, but we all know which one of them harbored evil in their heart. Again, you were wrong, and the truth of the matter wasn’t known until after you attributed Heidi’s leaving as her doing and “God cleaning house.” You excommunicated me because I saw that one lady’s laughter was not in the Spirit as you wanted everyone to believe (I was not the only one who saw the truth in that), yet you allowed an adulterer to continue going to the meetings and bible translation, even when he had trouble for over a month in complying with your demands (for him to keep quiet)! You even lied when you said that “Obo has never committed adultery,” even though you know that he has committed the sin even if only via an internet connection. Has his wife been checked for PHV? Is PHV the source of the spots on her cervix? Does she know that Obo was a carrier of PHV, giving it to his first wife, Bobbi, after cheating on her? I’m getting off track here.

I know what I say is true because I know how desperately I sought God’s mercy, and He did have mercy on me, and He encouraged me, restoring my hope. You did not encourage me. Only Satan’s work would cause division among the Body of Christ. I know what was in my heart as I tried desperately to reconcile to you and my wife. And the false accusations levied against me were not the will of God, but rather confessions of what was in the heart of the man we all trusted as our pastor.

If I had not sought God and tried to be reconciled, then what you accused me of may have been true, and I would be a liar. If you had not falsely accused me, then I might have accepted your accusations, even if I didn’t understand. But those false accusations revealed what was, and is, in your heart.

I had two dreams from God, in response to my plea to know if I was wrong or if you were in the wrong. I remember hearing in a meeting about how when God wants to make a point by way of dreams, He often gives us two dreams that provide the same message. Here are the two dreams I had the night I prayed to know the truth. In the first dream, I see John Clark’s house in a cave (secluded in the county were only those who enter know about it), and then a hole in the roof of the cave opened up and sand poured out of the hole and buried the house (sort of what has been going on since “God began cleaning house”). I woke up, then immediately fell back asleep and started to dream again. In the second dream, I see John Clark’s house again, with his car parked between the house and the creek. I think that he will have trouble moving the car, since it is so close to the creek. Then I notice that a lot of erosion has occurred and that it will now be impossible to move the car (the erosion is what happened when you kicked so many out, and erosion is usually a very undesirable thing). Then I see John Clark on a trackhoe trying to fill in the creek, but it is no use. It was a dream from God in response to my prayer that night. These dreams told me that God wasn’t happy with you or the way things were going in your house. Don’t think that because you are still getting blessings from the LORD that you are pleasing Him – it rains on the just and the unjust.

I have done a lot of thinking, and am now seeing the truth in what has been happening. I was driven to the brink of insanity, but have recovered. And I want to share with you what I have learned, in the event you want to repent of the evil you have done. You, John Clark, have committed the sin of Satan, desiring to be like the Most High God (you said that when we look at you we see Jesus – Jesus had a right to say that, I doubt that you had that right, especially since you said it with pride and arrogance in your heart). Many of our brothers and sisters have put you on a pedestal, committing idolatry (John Clark is not infallible, but many believe you are – this is following a man, not the Spirit).

My life has been turned upside down. This is a tragedy that I must accept some responsibility for, but I am holding you largely responsible. This was not the road I wanted to travel down. How could leaving my dear wife without a husband who took good care of her, and leaving our children without a father, be the best for them? You stated that Anna Lee (name changed) must choose the “lesser of two evils.” What you meant by that was that divorce was a lesser evil than staying married to me. You hypocrite! You liar! You worker of iniquity! God hates divorce. What about all of the testimonies of how married couples with differences were just grating on each other according to God’s will so that we would be polished and fit together in the end? Anna Lee and I had our differences, mostly because of the way your over-religiousness brainwashed her, but it was certainly not deserving of divorce. Certainly, there was a better way to handle the situation. Yes, I am guilty of certain sins, as we all are at times. But, doesn’t scripture tell us to forgive our brethren 7 times 77, and to admonish certain ones 2 or 3 times before cutting them off? I and certain others were cut off without prior admonition. You may argue that point, but I could not say yes to the lies I was hearing. I never knew certain ones were in trouble, before they got cut off. I was cut off before you sent your envoy to my house to falsely accuse me. I was surprised by the pride and arrogance displayed by one whom is usually so humble and sweet. I heard certain accusations against me that were not completely true, therefore, I could not bow down to my elders in sincerity. I will not act, nor have I ever acted (and I’ve been called a hypocrite?). I was told to humble myself, which I did before God and at least twice before my brethren. And God accepted my repentance, but you could not because I would not bow down to you.

Why did Anna Lee and I not get any support and help? Why were Chris and Karen, Caroline, and I (and others) cut off, while Obo was allowed to return to the meetings and even attend translation? He continued to act, for weeks, against the instructions given him, yet he wasn’t cut off. I wish that Anna Lee had been your wife’s sister, too. I had some wrong thoughts, mixed with right ones, which affected my attitude, yes. But many of my thoughts were right. I voiced those thoughts in front of certain ones when I shouldn’t have. But they were having those same thoughts on their own – I did not influence them to have those thoughts. And, I am not guilty of “ruining” my son as you claimed. Children are all different, developing at different rates. Benjamin has a very tender heart and he is shy. But it is ludicrous that I accept all the blame for the way he is and isn’t. I did not keep anyone from having a relationship with him as I was accused. Everyone was welcome to come over and visit, play with, or take him home with them. I would’ve welcomed that many a time, as I was usually busy trying to make ends meet. I helped my wife with Ben more than most fathers do. Benjamin will turn out to be just fine, but it may take a little more patience and time than it will with the other children. There is too much judging and comparing of the children going on between the parents. That is what made Anna Lee such a nervous wreck and drove a wedge between us. Also, how could I take Obo and Leeln’s advice on raising Ben when I can remember them coming to visit and me worrying the whole time about their children doing damage to my possessions and home (they were more out of control than Benjamin has ever been), in addition to the fact that they are always behind in their school work, playing video games, etc.? And I am called a hypocrite?!

You are an evil man, John Clark. God sends rain on the just and the unjust. I only hope that you are truly ignorant of it.

I have to go by my feelings. I was told to humble down and seek God. I did, and one day when the realization started to hit me (soon after moving into the office above the garage) that my life was in a shambles, I cried to God like I had never cried before. It was right after the Hell and Tartarus study, and I was completely without hope. While I was crying, begging God to forgive me, I felt like Jesus was reaching out his arms towards me to encourage me to come on, that there was hope for me. I felt like I had made a breakthrough. I had hope again! Then soon afterward, Obo and Leeln came over to watch the Rodney Brown video with Anna Lee and me. I told them about my experience in seeking forgiveness, and Leeln told me that I hadn’t heard from her God. If that wasn’t God reaching out to me, then what do I do with all of my prior experiences of the power and love of God? What about the scriptures telling us that if we ask God for something, He isn’t going to give us something else? That was the straw that broke my spirit. My faith was almost completely destroyed by that. How was that helping me? That was not of God. That was the spirit of Satan at work in the Body of Christ that meets in John Clark’s house. What Leeln said to me was no less wrong than whatever she said to Hank and Arleyna, which she got into trouble for. Obviously, the repentance that she did and was so readily accepted amounted to nothing.

Sometime shortly before or after the experience told above (my memory and sense of time was warped from the stress I was under at the time), I had a dream in which God revealed to me that it is a “matter of the heart.” You were in the dream, and you were just as excited about me getting something from God as I was. That afternoon I called you to tell you about the dream and that I thought I was supposed to talk to you. You invited me to come over to your office in a few hours (gave you enough time to contact everyone and set me up for the following). I was nervous, but thankful that you would talk to me. I knew there would probably be some people there, but I never expected a room full! It took a lot of humility to sit in the middle of that room. I wanted to do whatever I had to do to reconcile with my wife and you. But what did I notice first? You laying there on your back with a cap over your face, legs crossed. All I felt coming from you was pride, arrogance, and definitely no compassion, especially when you sat up with that evil grin on your face. Many were there and saw that – one, whom you excommunicated, told me that what you did to me was wrong. Still, I sat there and listened to the accusations. The accusations may have had some basis, but were so twisted to make me appear worse than I was (things I had done and said were bad enough without being exaggerated). How could I say anything, when it would’ve been immediately shot down by you? I have never been so humiliated in my life. But I was willing to go through it to make things right. I just couldn’t say yes to most of the accusations, because they were not true. Such as, it was said that I didn’t like the music (possibly just Warren’s music). Untrue. The music put out by you, Warren, Bary, Lonna, Mandy, Pony, Getty and Pearl, and Willy is the only music I ever listened to. I know that most of it is anointed by God, because it has touched me in a way no other music has. That night when Job put on Warren’s song so loud and played it over and over, I thought my head would explode. I like quiet. I’m probably the only person anyone knows who could drive across the country without turning on the radio or CD player. If I listen to music for 15 minutes, I’ve had enough and I’m ready for quiet. So, after listening to Warren’s song for the third time, I just felt like I had to get away. I went to Jamy’s apartment for awhile, then returned to find it still playing. It was a beautiful song, but my ears felt like they were full and I needed some relief. So I took Benjamin home with me. Has it occurred to you or anyone that it might be nice to be able to hear what you and others are praying for? Is it really necessary to play a song over and over and over? Is it necessary to blow out our eardrums? I’ll admit that my attitude wasn’t what it should have been, and I deeply regret it. But maybe I was having some right thoughts and feelings.

I felt so very much hope return to me the last meeting I attended. The love flowing from Harrie, Baylor, Tim Kirt, Dulie Eyeskoo, who came to me and hugged me before the start of the meeting (obviously in the Spirit), and others, was very encouraging. Ask them what they felt coming from me. I’m sure that they all would tell you that I was sincerely trying to repent. And you have said that I never, not once, had any fellowship with anyone. What a lie! It was also very humbling, as I was so ashamed of myself, not feeling worthy to receive so much love. I felt like hope was being restored. Then you took me to the whipping post. Again, I heard the same accusations, most of which I just cannot agree with. Such as, I have never had fellowship with anyone. Pearl, Leeln, Anna Lee's mother and sister, Rim and Tebbie G., Lendell, and others would tell you that I’ve had fellowship with them. Put on the spot like that, with so many eyes on me, my brain shut down and I didn’t know what to say (you know everyone has experienced this “brain freeze” before). One second I was feeling like I could humble down and repent, the next second I felt like I didn’t belong. It is not completely true that I don’t respect you, as you claimed. I may not lift you as high as others do, but I know that you were anointed by God to teach and accomplish much of God’s work. My respect for you carried over to Benjamin. Benjamin knows that you are important. Each night, I would put Ben to bed. We would read several books, then I’d ask Ben if he’d thanked Jesus for the day. He would say no, and then I would say, “Thank you Jesus for the day, for Mommy and Daddy, for [his sister] and Ben. Thank you for [his little friends], [his friends' parents], [his grandparents and cousins]…” Benjamin would usually start naming names after his sister and Ben, and Pastor John was almost always mentioned by Ben. So, I know that Ben respects you. By the way, Anna Lee not once, as far as I know, ever taught Ben to pray. I even asked her if she said any prayers with Ben, and she said that she hadn’t.

I should have spoken up and defended myself. But what good would that have done? You were determined to ruin me. My ability to speak is nothing compared to yours. Was it not enough that I completely surrendered myself to God? Was it not enough that, twice, I came into the congregation in all the humility that I could find within myself? Could I not have been encouraged to continue to seek forgiveness and to change the way I lived so that a marriage and family would not have been broken up? Instead, my wife would go to your office and hear how she’s doing so well, how Ben has changed for the better since I left, how she’s doing God’s will, how she should “use her weapon of silence” against me. Yes, she was coached to turn away from me, by you, by Bary, by Leeln, and others.

It appears to me that Satan has found a way to work and sow discord in your congregation. I am so very sorry that he used me so effectively. And he used others, and I am sure that they will see it one day and regret it. He has used you, but you don’t see it because of the pride in your heart (another false accusation you made against me). I have no doubt that Satan is still at work, though. I have the same feeling on this issue as I’ve had in the past about certain things that proved to be true. You may have been anointed to teach the bible, but you are not infallible. And, I don’t believe that you were ever anointed to be a pastor.

There is no good coming from this divorce and the pain it is causing to everyone who loves Anna Lee. IT IS NOT NECESSARY! IT IS NOT THE WILL OF GOD! Those who say they love Anna Lee most should be trying to encourage her to work through it. Instead, she is told to “go with the lesser of two evils.” She and her mother and sister and nephew are forbidden to talk to me. She may think that she heard from God and that divorce is God’s will for her. I would be inclined to believe that, except that I know that what is, and has been, in my heart doesn’t allow it to make sense. Her thoughts are a result of coaching from you and others, and a result of the over-religious, self-righteous way you live.

I didn’t want to leave Anna Lee. I didn’t feel like I was in control of my actions, due to the enormous stress put on me by your tartarus scare tactic. For a month after that meeting, not a single day went by without me having a knot in my stomach and pressure in my chest. I lost over 17 pounds in two weeks from not eating. I thought I had pneumonia. I coughed up blood every morning for more than a month. I reached the point where I no longer wanted to live, but I didn’t want to go to Hell either. It was more than I could bear. We are told that God would not put on anyone more than they could bear. Also, that God would separate His children from family members and those who have no heart for God. But God would not separate His children from His children, for that is division of the Body of Christ. That is the work of Satan. And because I know where my heart was, and has been, I know that what has been done to me is not of God. The man who we respected as our spiritual leader has taken away everything important from me, and I don’t believe that it is in anyone’s best interest. Now that I am out of the trees, I can look back and see the forest. You, John Clark, have become proud, arrogant, lazy, greedy, a hypocrite, evil – all the things I was falsely accused of (by your own words, “A false accusation is a confession”). You and Leeln manipulated Obo, using Obo’s lust for his land, tractor, and easy life, to fire me from my job so that Namien could stay employed and in the country. Why would you allow an adulterer to continue to go to the meetings and translation sessions, and cut me off because I had a wrong attitude and thoughts, as others did too? I’ll tell you why. It’s because Obo pays the most in tithes and offerings. You, and others, coached my wife to seek a divorce and turned her heart from me. You forbade everyone, even my own family, from speaking with me (because I was seeing things, as others were too, that some of what was going on in the congregation wasn’t the will of God). But I needed a spiritual healing, and who better to provide that healing than my family in God? I tried the best I could to reconcile. I pleaded with you to allow me to return to the meetings, but all I got were whippings of false accusations. Yes, Satan has found a way to work in and through you. Satan has used you masterfully.

John Clark’s work has turned into another Christian sect. What difference does it make what a man says about anything? Step outside the trees and look back at the forest and you will see how it is so. You have put Christ’s light under a bushel basket (in a basement, out in the county, where the only people who see the light are the ones who are under the basket). Rumors abound in the neighborhood, Alamance County, and even farther away. The older website smacked of your pride, as most who’ve been to it will attest. Your pride, arrogance, greed, etc. is the root cause of the division going on in your work. You can blame others all you want to, and make them look bad, but I know where my heart was when I was falsely accused and slandered, and I know that God did not do to me and my family what we’ve experienced. I am not trying to ruin your work. Rather, hopefully, you and everyone will see the truth in what I say and repent, so that you can continue to do God’s work, and so that the Body can be healed.

Sincerely and regretfully,

Still your brother in Christ.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Letter to the leader of the Alamance County Cult, NC
Date: June 11, 2008 09:39AM

Some of the "red flags" that should warn Clark's followers include the following. He teaches that one must give more than their tithes, the amount over the tithe is the offering. Based on a scripture that quotes God as saying "and they will rob me of my tithes and offerings." I have no problem with that. But, there is absolutely no scripture that states that you have to give an offering every time you pay your tithe. Clark falsely called me greedy. I am not greedy. He used to say that a false accusation was a confession. So, I know in whose heart the greed lies. I used to pay my tithes to him gladly. But then, he and one whom he sent to me would ask why I wasn't including an offering every time. I use to pay an offering out of the goodness of my heart. I once made a "first fruits" offering, giving every bit of the $900 I made on my very first job in my new business. It felt good doing so. But, the greed in Clark's heart made him want more. He, and another whom he usually sent to me, would say things to make me feel like I wasn't doing God's will in giving more than my tithe. If I missed paying an offering (usually because I needed to pay the bills), I would receive a call and be asked if I forgot to write the check or if the check might have gotten lost. Good grief! There is no scripture that says I have to give an offering every time I pay my tithes. I was encouraged to give a percentage of my tithe every time. It boiled down to an equation, rather than giving out of my heart. I was robbed of being able to make an offering. All it ended up being was a larger than 10 percent tithe. I new that wasn't of God. That was one of the first "red flags" that warned me that something wasn't right with Pastor John Clark.

He would preach against speeding, even condemning one for using a radar detector. Yet, he always drove above the speed limit. To drive even one mile per hour above the limit is breaking the law. Using a radar detector is not against law. I drove below the speed limit for at least one year, but that was crazy. That was over-religiousness. It was dangerous at times. But, then he finds out that I used my radar detector once on a trip, and he calls me evil. What a hypocrite (another false accusation he made against me).

A very talented musician came to live in our area to be a part of Clark's following. Many of his songs were obviously anointed by God. They touched my very soul in no way any other music had. But not all his music was anointed. Clark puffed this man up so much that he started cranking out songs by the week. Most were very good, some didn't do anything for me (and other felt the same way). But Clark, oh, he was just moved so by this music, such that he would listen to the same songs over and over again, for hours! And if one didn't feel the same way, it was because that person wasn't close enough to God. Hogwash!

At least one time, he had a dream and got a song from God sometime around midnight. He called many of his follower, most of which lived within walking distance of his house, and they all met in their pajamas at 1 or 2 in the morning, staying up until sunrise, listening to the song over and over again. I and my wife were asleep when we got a phone call around 3 in the morning, asking why were weren't there. That is a perfect example of their over-religiousness. Those who got out of bed that night probably did so more out of fear of what Clark and those closest to him would think if they didn't. Of course, I just wasn't spiritual enough to discern God's will. No, it was more of Clark's will being done that night. This is a prime example of how he desires to be "like the Most High God." That was the sin of Satan.

Tell me if I've said anything wrong here, and I will repent.

Clark preaches against organized religion, specifically Christianity. Yet, he practices scheduled prayer meetings the same as most Christians. He talks about being led by the Spirit, but if you don't do as he says, then you are not following the Spirit. He even claims that when you look at him you see Jesus Christ. And he said that with pride and arrogance in his heart. He falsely accused me of being proud and arrogant.

There are all kinds of lies and contradictions in his blog writings. I could write a book pointing those out. I know it is so because I used to follow him, and I know that what he says sometimes is not true. Yet, a lot of what he teaches is the Truth. I cannot deny that. But he has become so puffed up by pride, and become so greedy and lazy, that he cannot see how Satan uses him now.

Clark teaches an "All Things" doctrine. Go to his website and read the book on line for yourself. It is a wonderful book full of Old Testament stories of how God used certain people to accomplish certain things. But, Clark uses those stories to justify his false doctrine that God is in control of every single person's life events, every single raindrop, every single tragedy, etc. Where then is the free will? Clark once taught that God determined who would be on the plane that crashed into the World Trade Center. That sounds more like a huministic god than the One most everyone believes in. I believe that God set up the laws of the universe, man sinned and so He removed himself from us, and He can certainly intervene when He wants, but He doesn't control us like puppets (Clark and his followers had a "puppet" meeting once, where everyone acted like puppets - it was a mockery!). This All Things doctrine allows Clark to blame every bad thing on God. Now I don't believe that the Devil has any control at all, except what God allows. But this doctrine is what Clark used to kick out several very God-fearing, loving people, including myself. Clark claimed it was God "cleaning house." He labeled us evil, and told everyone to avoid us. Later, it was found out that one of the ladies he called "headless" and claimed had no heart for God, was the one who loved God very much, while her husband whom Clark supported was the one who ran off with another lady in the cult. Another couple was cut off because they adopted their daughter's illegitimate boys to get them out of an abusive home. And I know that my heart was clean before God. Satan has found a way to work in Clark's business, mostly because of this All Things doctrine. And no one can see it until they experience the wrong done toward themselves, such as I and several others experienced.

There is so much more that I could write.

Date: June 17, 2008 09:53PM

It amazes me that my brothers and sisters in the Lord did not come to me to encourage me or ask me about what happened when Pastor John Clark put me out of the group. Not a single one came to hear my side of the story. I learned that I had been labeled as "evil" and that children of God should avoid evil people. This is such a typical ploy by a cult leader to protect himself from being found out. Those who knew and loved me should have known better. My actions, which I'm sure confused most of my spiritual family, were the result of slanderous lies about me that I could not admit to. I nearly went crazy when I was told that I was going to hell. Now, how is that helping one to repent? Especially since John Clark is intelligent enough to know me and how I would react. He did what he did to me thinking that he would help my now ex-wife, which goes against God's will. It was all the will of John Clark and not the will of God, as J.C. told everyone.

I will admit that most of what J.C. teaches, I believe to be the truth. I do not doubt that he was anointed by God to teach the bible. But, J.C. has allowed Satan to work in his heart. I was falsely accused of being proud and arrogant, but I know that I wasn't. The situation became more about who was right, rather than who was good. Putting me and others out was more a ploy to maintain control, brought about by self-righteousness and over-religiousness. Had I and the others been related to J.C. the same as his brother-in-law, who also got into trouble for what amounts to nothing less than adultery, we could have remained and my family would not have been torn apart. I would respect their beliefs, though I would not be able to have full fellowship in their over-religious ways. And what is wrong with that? I could live my life without sin, be a good father and husband, and be a contributing member of J.C.'s work. If I wasn't living my life in accordance with God's will, then God could judge me in the end. John Clark did not need to play God, which he does very often. He has committed the sin of Satan, desiring to "be like the Most High God."

Re: Letter to My Brainwashed Ex-wife
Date: June 23, 2008 11:23AM

Dear Anna Lee,

I'm sorry that I couldn't talk when you called, but Mom was right there. Why would you get online and look to see if I had a personal ad? I only had it for one month, then cancelled it after the one date. It was a terrible experience. Not because she had baggage, but because I know that you and I should still be together. The whole time we were having dinner, I kept thinking about you. I will never be able to love anyone as much as I love you. I will never be able to enjoy the things in my life completely without you. It was nice being able to spend a week at the beach with Ben, but without you and Ellen there with us it was just lacking. You don't know how many times I wanted to go somewhere with you, or with just our family, for a week. But knowing that we might miss a meeting or something like that and how it would upset you or how you would want to drive all the way home to not miss it just took the desire to even go out of me. I hated all that over-religiousness. It ran our lives and prevented us from living life "more abundantly." I can now see how we could live "life more abundantly," but it would have to be without the over-religiousness. The way some would drop what they had planned just because they heard that there was a meeting or something going on, or might happen, was insane. God doesn't expect us to live for the meetings or the fellowship. Those things are there to help us live. We couldn't plan anything because of what might happen while we were away. I would have loved to have been able to go away for a week and not worry about what we might be missing back home. You know that what I'm saying here is true. It's just another example of that over-religious spirit that gets in God's way.

Anyway, I thought about you a lot this past week. I wished that you could have been there to see Benjamin's confidence in his swimming increase. I wish that you could have seen how well-behaved he was all week. He makes me proud. It makes me sad that we can't all be together. He is starting to realize that something isn't right with his parents, and that he is missing so much that should be in his life. Some of his behaviour problems that you experience are likely a result of this. Please tell me that you would be willing to work out our differences in an attempt to get back together, before it is too late. We should still be married, and I am sorry that I moved out and did certain things. But, certain people are responsible for driving me to the brink of insanity. I was not in control of my thoughts, because I knew that I was hearing lies and that God wasn't doing to me what happened. I still know it wasn't God. I still can't believe it happened, and that John Clark hasn't at least tried to make things right. He lied to that newspaper reporter when he said that he would "do what he could to make things right," but he never even called or wrote to talk to me. He didn't do a thing. I can't understand how you don't see how you and others have been manipulated by him in the name of God. Have you gone to see Chris and Karen Evans yet? Have you heard their side of the story? Have you talked to Heidi and heard her side of the story? Anyone who hears their side of the story, and mine, would have to question what John Clark has done. They would see that it wasn't God's will at all, but rather, it was John Clark, maybe innocently, being used by Satan. It is so obvious to me that I have trouble believing that John doesn't see it, but I am willing to believe that he doesn't. I really don't think that he would have done to us what he did if he truly knew our hearts. His over-religious way is responsible, it is what allows Satan to work in John's work. It'll happen again, too. Probably to someone like me, someone with the personality that doesn't thrive on the over-religious way. Someone who sees the "red flags" as I and others did.

You know that what I say is true. I know you do. So you will know that when Ellen gets older, having spent much of her time in the real world, she will very likely leave the "group" to get married. She wants to enjoy life the way her sisters are enjoying it. You will get hurt again, if you don't overcome that over-religious spirit. Marrying someone else because they have the holy Ghost doesn't make a couple equally yoked. We've seen that first hand, and with Stephen and Yolanda. Ellen will see some of the older girls there, such as Tramie, Mendy, and others, remain unmarried thinking that it is God's will. But it isn't. And Ellen isn't going to stay, or marry some guy she's grown up with most of her life. If that is pushed on her, shame on you and whoever. Wise up. Listen to your heart and trust that God will be happy with whatever decisions you make, as long as they don't lead to sin. Divorcing a believer is sin, and you were encouraged to sin in the name of doing God's will. What hypocricy! Even if I did want a divorce (and I never did), that wouldn't have made it right or acceptable to God.

I wish that you could get away and see how God can love a person even if they don't follow John Clark. God's love is so much bigger than John Clark, that it can cover over a multitude of sins. God is certainly more merciful than John. Thank goodness for me, Heidi, and Chris and Karen, and others. John may have condemned us to hell, but guess what. John isn't the judge. Jesus is. Talk with Chris and Karen and Heidi, and see how God still loves them. You will find that what I am saying is true, because you will feel the Spirit guide you into the truth of the matter when you talk with them. Don't ever give up on your Brothers and Sisters in the Lord. Especially the one you were married to, and especially when he still loves God and the Truth. Just because he doesn't show that love the way certain others feel one must doesn't mean God doesn't love him.

Well, I hope that you have read this far. Pray about what I say. I'm confident that God will verify what I say. I've had a lot of dreams lately, all similar, where I am back in good standing with those I loved. I hope that is God's way of encouraging me to continue to do what is pleasing to Him.

Love, Mark (06/22/08).

Date: June 26, 2008 10:42AM

John Clark falsely accused me of being a hypocrite. He always said that a false accusation was a confession, and I believe him. Especially after seeing the following evidence. The writing below is John Clark's, taken from his "Thought for the Evening." My comments are in red, bold italics. You can go to his website to verify what I've copied below.

Thought for the Evening
5-24
REGULARLY SCHEDULED MEETINGS
Do you know what regularly scheduled prayer meetings are like? They are like a bride making out a schedule for the Bridegroom, directing him in his work. Doing that is a spiritual example of the woman being the head of the house. Tonight, Wednesday June 25th, there was/is a scheduled meeting in his house. From little tidbits of information in conversations I've had with my ex-wife over the past few months, it appears to me that John Clark's followers have gotten back into the routine of scheduled meetings on Wednesday nights and possibly every other Sunday. If true, then I would have to assume that John Clark is like a "woman being the head of the house."

We did not have that attitude when we engaged in regularly scheduled prayer meetings, and neither do many other children of God while they do the same, but in this New Testament era, the rebellious and superstitious envy of man is the source of this system of scheduling meetings with Jesus. It is the Christian thing to do. I, and I would be willing to bet that many who also attended the scheduled meetings, often felt like a Christian going to their church service. I would walk down the road to the Clark's with my bible in my hand, thinking, "I bet the neighbors are looking out the window and thinking about how I'm a good Christian going to my church, which just happens to be in a basement in the neighborhood." John Clark talks a lot about superstition, but the way he and others spiritualize every aspect of life is pretty much the same as being superstitious. So John Clark is envious, another false accusation made against me. John Clark says that he isn't a Christian, but he also says that God told him, "What difference does it make what a MAN says about anything?" Obviously no difference at all. Appointing special times for God to meet with His people is part of the system of control over the saints instituted by the "great whore". So John Clark is working for the "great whore?" He certainly exercises control over every one and every aspect of their lives. The Spirit will cleanse us from it if we are "willing and obedient". I guess that I was cleansed from "it", because I was kicked out and don't have to put up with it anymore. But, not being God's will, I suffer the loss of the ones I loved most.

Over the years, I have heard one comment repeatedly from women who were struggling with the temptation to be the head of their houses; namely, "I am afraid to let my husband have control. I am afraid to trust him." This ungodly fear is the same fear of those who are afraid to stop making out Jesus' schedule for him. It is the fear of letting Jesus have control of his household. John Clark used to put Heidi down for being a stubborn, strong-willed woman, calling her the head of the house. Well, he was right! But that is okay, because her husband, Adam, was obviously a wimp who needed someone strong in his life to take care of him. Wasn't God good to put those two together? Turned out that Adam ran off with Carol, even before the divorce was finalized! And John Clark supported Adam and pointed out to everyone how much Adam loved God and how Heidi was just a "headless woman."

Of course, the flesh asks, "But without regularly scheduled meetings, what shall we do?" It is a question that comes from fear and ignorance instead of faith and the knowledge of God. The flesh has no answer for that question, and so men feel out of control and uncomfortable. I never once felt like we should have scheduled meetings. And the earth has no answer but to suggest to us never to meet with the saints at all. So, naturally, the woman nervously wrings her hands and whimpers, "What on earth shall I do?" The bride of Christ are those who, although afraid at the start, will humbly go to the head of the house for the answer. "Jesus, what on earth shall we do?" And, "Jesus, when on earth shall we do it?"

God will give us peace, and we will give Him praise. In response to His very great blessings on our lives, we now offer Him our wonderful Christian ideas about setting apart time for Him to meet with us. I think that he's being sarcastic here. And this is exactly what he is doing - setting times for God to meet with them. Now, isn't this being a bit hypocritical? Prepare to be condemned as a cult for allowing God to join us together, for not telling people when to meet with Jesus, for not giving foul spirits any more hiding places. "Whoever heard of such a thing?" they will ask. "How can you maintain control without having a schedule?" But John Clark does have a schedule! That is how he keeps control over everyone! The freer Jesus makes us, the stranger we will look to those who are still in bondage. No, the farther you get from the Truth, the stranger you will look. That is why everyone in the neighborhood sees Clark's work as a cult.

We humble ourselves before the Lord; we submit to God's control over His own house; and we get in our places. We sacrifice to Him the familiar comfort of the convenient schedule we made for Him (he hasn't sacrificed anything!) , and we pray that He will continue to guide us into all truth.

God help me. Here I stand. I can do nothing more. Please don't do any more, you've done too much already! And he falsely accused me of being a hypocrite!!!

Date: July 01, 2008 09:30PM

After posting the previous five writings, I think that I should point out that I am not against what John Clark teaches, except for the All Things doctrine and having to pay an offering every time one tithes. No one knows the Bible better than John Clark, in a literal sense anyway. Nothing he teaches about the scriptures contradicts, as does so much of other Christian doctrine. I believe that he was anointed by God to teach the Truth.

However, John Clark is a man. And as a man, he can be deceived by Satan. And, as an extremely intelligent man who is closer to knowing the Truth than most men on earth, he is a more important target of Satan. Scriptures tell us that Satan is perfect in beauty and wisdom. Therefore, John Clark is no match for Satan's intelligence. What I have experienced lets me know that John Clark has been used by Satan. The false accusations against me, as well as what John Clark did to innocent, God-loving brothers and sisters in the Lord, confirms in my heart that I am right in this matter. I have tried to be wrong, but can't.

So, with that being said, I would offer the following advice to John Clark's followers, as Jesus said to his disciples, "All therefore whatsoever they [he] bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their [his] works: for they [he] say, and do not. For they [he] bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders" - Matthew 23:3,4.

John Clark put more on me than he knew I could bear. God did not do it, as I am sure he told all of his followers. God has given John Clark time to repent, but the pride and arrogance of the man has not allowed it. I am willing to be wrong, but I will not bow down to John Clark and worship him as his followers do. One of the red flags I witnessed while in the "cult" was the way his followers put him up on a pedestal. It was nothing less than idol worship - so typical of cultists. Maybe that is why I am writing these posts, hoping to enlighten John Clark and his followers to the truth of the matter. Hoping to expose Satan's work in John Clark's ministry. God have mercy on me if I'm wrong.

Date: July 10, 2008 11:42AM

My dream about John Clark's work eroding away seems to have been prophetic. The erosion of the creek in that dream represented the falling away of John Clark's followers, for one reason or another. I learned tonight that another dear, sweet, young woman, one whom no one would ever have thought could sin, had an affair with someone she met at work. She and her husband, my ex-wife's nephew, are now separated. I don't know this for sure, but the news came from a reliable source.

What is going on that causes these people to be cast out of John Clark's work for no good reason, or causes them to sin so significantly that marriages and families are broken up? Did this young woman also see the hypocrisy in John Clark, which caused her to lose faith? Is John Clark blaming her sin on God, saying that God is still "cleaning house"? The division of the Body of Christ is the work of Satan. My dream, a dream from God in response to prayer, lets me know that Satan has his foot in the door of Clark's work. That door is Clark's heart, for the false accusations he made against me tell me that he has sin in his heart. Why innocent children of God have to suffer is beyond me. But unlike Clark, I won't blame God for it. I won't say that "God is cleaning house."

I suspect that this young woman and her husband were experiencing the same troubles I had in my marriage. Like my ex-wife, she was over-religious, while her husband would share with me the exact same views and feelings about the prayer meetings and over-religious way of Clark. He probably wasn't "spiritual" enough for her to be satisfied with her life. Or, maybe she saw the hypocrisy of Clark, and not knowing how her husband really felt, decided that she wanted out - that she wanted to live life "more abundantly". I can hardly believe that she had an affair. And it may not have gone that far, either. Things said and done in that cult get blown way out of proportion all the time. She may be innocent, or mostly innocent, as I and others were. The truth could have been twisted against her, too.

Is God trying to get the attention of John Clark? Will his followers learn the truth the hard way, when it may be too late? My ex-wife is thinking of moving out of the neighborhood where Clark lives. She is within walking distance of the man she worships. Moving out of the neighborhood would never have occurred to her a year ago. Is she starting to see that what I've been telling her for the past 2 years is true? I hope so. I still feel that there is a chance that we could be reconciled.

I wonder who's marriage will end in ruin next? I'm sure that it'll be a shock to whoever follows John Clark. There is definitely something evil going on in his work. He would say that it is in the hearts of those who are guilty of the sin they commit. But, I know the people who have done wrong and who have been wronged. And, I know that there must be a deeper, spiritual evil working in Clark's work. If he doesn't realize it, it is because he has become greedy, lazy, a hypocrite, abusive, proud, and arrogant, the very things that he falsely accused me of. Time will tell.

Date: May 18, 2009 07:26PM

It has been a year since my last post. I've tried to be wrong, thinking that maybe John Clark was right and that I didnt' understand. But, I have no doubt that I and others are victims of his over-religious, self-righteous way. Especially after talking with his brother, whose marriage was almost destroyed about 25 years ago. Apparently, in Mike's case, his brother John secretly came to him and persuaded him to leave his wife. I believe that John is a controller, extremely intelligent, and saw a way to take control of his late father's work. I have no doubt that John Clark has received revelation of the Truth, but his pride has gotten the best of him and allowed Satan to work within his own work. He must be blind to it. As only those who've experienced the power of God can know it is real, only those who are victims of John Clark know that what I've been saying is true.

More evidence that what I say is true: I learned from a dear old sister in the Lord, who lives in Louisville, KY, about her testimony of being a victim, too. I remember the time when John Clark had some other ladies bring her to NC to get her away from her husband. He then went to KY to help Jimmy file for divorce (KY grants a divorce in only 30 days). She knew something was up and wanted to get home. Jimmy got to NC before she learned what had happened. I remember Jimmy being almost crazy, crying continually, explaining that he didn't know what was happening. I know now, from my own experience of being slandered and excommunicated by Pastor John, what Jimmy was going through. It made absolutely no sense, and deep down Jimmy knew that it wasn't God's will. Jimmy spent more than a month in isolation, crying continually. Marcella lost everything she had. Poor woman. She may have been difficult for some to live with, especially for John Clark, but divorce is not the answer, except for John Clark. It was easier for him to ruin her life than to love her. Jimmy was the pastor of the group in KY, and he had no business being a pastor, and John Clark should have known that. After all, Jimmy had quit school after the 3rd grade and he had lived a life of sin and been divorced once before (it's good that God granted him mercy). How and who put Jimmy in a pastorship is unknown to me, but any idiot can see that he had no business being one. I suspect that John put him charge there, as a way to keep control over that group, too.

My son is going on 6 years old. He is realizing that something isn't right. He asks me why I don't come home and spend the night with him. It tears into my heart when he says certain things. All I can tell him is that I have lots of work to do. God did not do this to me and my family. God would not have falsely accused me. I will make certain that everyone following John Clark has an opportunity to find out the truth. My book, "Escape from a Backwoods Cult," goes into production next month. I'll probably be sued big time, but that will mean more publicity, which I'd love to see. I have nothing to loose, because J.C. took it all away from me more than 2 years ago. Maybe when my book comes out, and if he reads it, his eyes will be opened to the truth and he will repent. I hope so. I'd like to be vindicated, and my marriage and life restored, if it's possible.

Date: June 01, 2009 03:01AM

This is a letter that I plan to send out to select followers of John Clark. They need to hear my side of the story. Written at the end of May 2009.

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

I have remained silent long enough, but now it is time that you learn the truth about "God cleaning house." Why did no one, other than Carrie, Taylor, Jim Kirk, and Julie Ayscue show me any love and mercy when I was down (last meeting I attended)? No one called, stopped by to visit, or wrote to me to encourage me or to find out what I had done that was so bad that it was better for Lee Ann to seek a divorce. Now Ben asks me why I never come home to spend the night with him. What was done to me, as well as to Chris and Karen and Heidi was not God's doing, as you were led to believe. God was not "cleaning house." Those of us who were no longer welcome were cut off by one man because of his fear that others might learn about what we ourselves had learned. You know as well as I that a "false accusation is a confession." By that very truth, John Clark made known to me what was/is actually in his heart. I did not "abuse Lee Ann," or "ruin Benjamin," nor was I greedy, arrogant, proud, or a hypocrite as he accused me of being. Do any of you actually believe that I was guilty of such?! I do not believe that the Body was in one accord on this matter. In fact, I have no doubt that many of you could not believe what you were hearing about me (and probably about Chris and Karen and Heidi, too). I have no doubt that the Spirit did not confirm in your hearts what John Clark was professing about "God cleaning house." Especially when he spoke so haughtly about Heidi and held up Adam on high, praising him for his love of God for not returning to his wife but remaining with you all. Only after "God cleaned house" did you learn that Adam was the one with secret sin. How could John be so wrong? I doubt that you know the whole story about Chris and Karen, either. Their hearts have ached for so long, because of the injustice done to them and the separation from you all. So now, it is time for you to learn my (our) side of the story.

I will admit that the pain of what I was put through caused me to lose much of my sanity. I regret doing some things, but I was desperate to regain my family, especially my son. I did not take John to court for financial gain. I did a lot of investigating over the past two and a half years, and what I have learned would surprise you. You have been kept in the dark on many issues. I want to tell you some of what I have learned.

I moved out, hoping to have an experience such as Natalie's. I had enough faith, then, to believe that God would help me. And He did! But John Clark was not interested in what God had done for me. No, he thought he was quite capable of knowing my heart better than God. God was answering my prayers, as He has done from before the day I was excommunicated to today. After moving out of the house to the apartment in Swepsonville, I prayed to God to know if I was in the wrong, as John was claiming (because I wanted to know what to repent of), or if John was wrong. This was during the time that he was claiming that "God is cleaning house." I had two dreams the night I asked God to show me the truth. They were dreams from God. In the first dream, I saw John's house inside of a cave (signifies how his work is secluded in the county where the only people who know about it are those who go into it, just like a cave). A hole opened up in the roof of the cave and sand poured out of the hole and buried the house (contradicts what was said about God cleaning house). I woke up and immediately fell back to sleep and into another dream. Again, I see John's house. His car is parked with one end backed up to the side of the house. In front of the car is a creek. I think, "He will have trouble getting out of his parking place because the creek is so close to the car." I then notice that the creek has eroded the bank in front of the car so that it will now be impossible to get the car out (erosion signified what was going on with so many of us being kicked out and/or leaving, and erosion is almost always an undesireable thing). Then, I see John on a backhoe trying frantically to fill in the creek, but it is no use. Those two dreams answered the question I asked of God that night.

I could tell you about Chris and Karen, but I think that if you really love them, then you need to go hear from them their side of the story. You will feel the Spirit move, you will have fellowship, and you will be blessed by doing so. Since Heidi isn't around (but maybe you've talked with her), I'll share what I learned from her. She went back to Seattle and found some Saints with whom to fellowship (in the Spirit as you all do), and they have come out of Christianity, too. I have not talked with her for over a year. I did learn that John had talked with her a number of times and not once apologized for the wrong he did her.

How do I know that John Clark has done wrong? Look what he posted on his blog for May 19th. What a hypocrite he is!

Jesus said that if our brother sins and then repents, we must forgive, even if he sins and repents 500 times a day. He did not, however, command us to forgive anyone who sins and does not repent.

I did repent, even though I didn't know what I was repenting of. God restored my hope (soon after the Hell and Tartarus meeting) after John had destroyed it. And for more than 2 years I tried to reconcile, and he never once returned my emails or called to talk with me. Where was the forgiveness that should have been shown me? He also wrote:

The word of the Lord to you today is this: If you love God, you will forgive and embrace every fallen brother who repents and turns from his sin, every time.

He could not forgive me, for he had such a hatred in his heart for me that he could not know God's feelings for me. I hadn't really fallen, though I did have a very bad attitude at the time, and yet he never did anything but push me farther away. Not only that, he encouraged Lee Ann to seek a divorce. She was encouraged to "use her weapon of silence" against me, and she was told that Benjamin was better off without me around. I know that you saw a difference in Ben's behavior after I moved out. But you were misled as to the reason why. It was for two reasons. First, Ben didn't see his mother incessantly nagging and putting his daddy down (she had to go to the closet so many, many times to repent, God sending her to me afterwards to apologize). Second, I took him to my sister's for a family get together one day and he played with his nine cousins, playing harder than I had ever seen him play, and enjoying the playtime more than he ever had. He got past his shyness, and the time he spent with his cousins that day helped him to gain some confidence. It was less than a week later that you were told that some had seen a big change in him. You were not told the whole story. There are many more stories (truths) that have been hidden from you. My investigating really made John angry, and frightened him. Why? What was he afraid I'd learn? Was he afraid that I would reveal to you what I had learned? I have no doubt about that being true!

Yes, he had hatred in his heart for me. He may have told some of you that I was incapable of being successful in business on my own, because I was "morbidly reclusive" in nature. LOL. He doesn't know how wrong he was! He had no basis for saying such a hurtful thing. It was said out of pure, evil hatred. I am doing very well working for myself. In fact, I have learned that my former best friend held me back, using me for his gain, and all under the pretense that it was God's will. What a fool I was, but I wanted to do God's will, and I trusted my elders. Those false accusations made against me were made because of my close association with the one who was actually guilty of those accusations. I will admit that I had a lot of growing up to do, but it could not be done in the repressive relationship I had with my boss, and my pastor. And why was he allowed to continue going to the bible translation and meetings after his secret sin was found out? I wish that Lee Ann had been John's sister-in-law, too, and that my tithes and offerings amounted to what he was giving. Now there can be no doubt that John is a respector of persons!

Lee Ann and I did have our problems. But I thanked God every morning for her, for my family, for my home, for my place in life, and for my job. Not a day started without me thanking God for all my many blessings. But my heart was judged by John Clark and Lee Ann and others based on appearance. God told me that "it is a matter of the heart." I'm sorry that I couldn't behave in ways that he and others find most acceptable. And I had valid observations and questions. But I should not have been cut off the way I was, for having certain thoughts. I was not warned two or three times in front of the brethren, the way the scriptures demand. No, I was stunned at that meeting when John revealed my thoughts about Sister Sandy's laughing (no doubt many of you have had similar thoughts, and rightly so), and Darren's music, if I remember correctly. John told me that I would never be welcomed in his home again. Then there were the many false accusations made in his office. I could not agree with them, and you know how his confronting one can make your mind go blank. There is no arguing with him. He is always right. In fact, he was more interested in "being right than in being good" toward me, and toward others. Anyways, if not for his over-religious, self-righteous ways and how they affected Lee Ann's thoughts toward me (because I could not be that way), we would still be married. I thought that there was hope of reconciliation up until last summer, when we spent hours on the phone one week. We talked about my feelings on what had happened, what I had learned, and she was finally beginning to see that what I've said all along is true. She still had some feelings for me, too. I know that she did, because I was her husband and we had a child together, and we lived and shared our lives together long enough for me to know those feelings. But, she must have talked to someone about her feelings. She said that God let her know that the confusion in her mind and heart were warning her, but I know that is not true. I've known all along that we should not have gotten divorced, for God hates divorce, and I knew that God was not pushing me away. God does not divide the Body of Christ. That is the work of Satan. And John Clark is not infallible, as many of you believe. In fact, God is not happy with the way John is idolized. And He is not happy with the pride, arrogance, greed, and hypocrisy that is in John's heart, which has allowed Satan to use him to divide the Body.

John told me many times, and I know that you have heard it from him too, that appearance is very important. But his work has taken on the appearance of a cult, because it is hidden in a cave. The only people who know what goes on in the cave are those who go into the cave. Ask anyone in the neighborhood what they think, and you will hear about the self-righteous cult members. Lee Ann and Taylor and Carrie were the only ones who made a good impression on our home builder. They were the only ones (and they came into contact with many of you) who made them feel like God loved them. Everyone else was very self-righteous. The website smacked of self-righteousness, initially being named after John Clark, with his photograph. How is that going to appeal to someone who wants to learn the truth? The first impression I, and many others, had upon seeing the website was that it would cause most visitors to put up a defensive shield. I know that there were others who had the same exact thoughts about that when the website was first put online. Did John consult with anyone about it? I don't remember, but even if he did, the fear we had of him would not allow us to say anything remotely negative about him. Some of you, if you read this, may remember that we talked about it. We are all guilty of fearing John Clark more than God, at times.

If you have read this far, know that I still love you, and God, and the Truth. I miss you all very much (almost everyone). This should not have happened, and I should not be writing this. But God is not pleased with how things got out of hand in John's work, and I believe that He is using me to open John's eyes to the truth so that he can repent. Remember, there will be some standing before Jesus who will be turned away, and they will tell Jesus that they did miracles in his name, they raised the dead, that they prophesized, and I'll bet they'll even say that they spoke in tongues. And Jesus will still send them to hell. I have no doubt that John Clark may be one of those people. It is better to be good than to be right. If John would live up to that doctrine, he would have called me long ago, he would have told Lee Ann that we needed to work out our differences, that it would be better for Benjamin to grow up with his parents in a loving relationship, and just possibly, John might also have admitted that he has been wrong on some issues.

I hope that this letter will open your eyes to the injustices that have been done to some of your Brothers and Sisters that still love you. I hope that you will forgive me for all the wrongs that I have done, as Jesus said to forgive even our enemies. I would welcome a hug, a prayer, a response. One dear Saint recently encouraged me to keep seeking God - good advice for everyone. And so I will.

Take care, Brother Mark H.

Date: December 17, 2009 04:59AM

Well, it is almost Christmas 2009, and not one response to my letter above (posted 5/24/09). However, right after sending my letter out to a select group of John Clark's followers, I noticed that when I tried to log onto my email I'd get a message that said I was logged on from a remote location. Stupid me! I used my son's birthdate for a password, which obviously was easy enough for one of John Clark's disciples to figure out. For a week or two, I noticed that message. And my computer would often come to life at night, waking me up. I changed the password and haven't experienced any of those concerns since.

About a month after sending out the letter, two of John Clark's disciples (his brother-in-law and his wife) and my ex-wife called my brother-in-law to schedule a meeting. I had no idea of this until a week or so after their meeting. They showed my BIL a stack of papers that they had on me (obviously emails from my account). They mentioned information that they could only have obtained from my emails, or someone I had talked to. With the stack of papers on me, I have little doubt that they got the info from my email. The purpose of their meeting with my BIL was to get dirt on me, to get confirmation from my BIL, who is a doctor, that I was insane. LOL. He assured them that I was completely sane, and doing very well, and that they were responsible for any actions of mine that might have caused them trouble. My BIL told them that I was on top of the world while in their "cult," and that they pulled the world out from under me, destroying my hopes for the future. My BIL will never forget the "evil eyes" of John Clark's BIL. And he will never forget the hatred the husband and wife displayed toward me. I can't believe that my ex-wife didn't see it and think that maybe what I've told her all along was actually true.

I have since found a witness, who left the cult a couple of months before I did, who was warned to stay away from me by one of John Clark's followers. But this witness knows the truth, and has read my book. His comment about my book and situation is posted in the guestbook at my website. I will be putting together another book of a collection of John Clark's blogs, with my comments, showing how much of hypocrite he is. I first must look into the copyright law regarding such. Seems to me if it's posted on the web, then it is public domain.

Hope everyone has a merry Christmas.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.