Is Scientology a cult?
Posted by: Robyn1234 ()
Date: September 21, 2007 03:37AM

I know this is probably a huge debate, but there is a story posted on Orato.com written by a guy who spent 20 years in the inner circle of a Scientology group ... his story is eerily similar to that of former cult member's. The link to the story is [www.orato.com], for anyone who wants to share in this guy's experience.

I actually work for [www.Orato.com], an onlne citizen journalism website that publishes stories written in the first person by, well, you. Do you want to share your story, get the word out, warn others about the signs of a cult? We'd love for you to share your story ... if you are worried about anonymity, you can use a pen name.

Okay, that's it. Sorry if I have offended anyone by posting this, but I have read through several threads of this forum and the stories of people who have gone through extreme distress - perhaps it would be good to get the truth out.

All the best,
Robyn
:D

Options: ReplyQuote
Is Scientology a cult?
Posted by: Brad69 ()
Date: October 03, 2007 11:02PM

Is Scientology a cult? Is the Pope a Catholic?

Robin, for more on Scientology read the very extensive section dedicated to it on the Rick Ross website.

Then, to see Scientology and Scientologists in action pay a visit to Xenu TV at [www.xenutv.com]

Operation Clambake - The Inner Secrets of Scientology contains wonderful information on the cult at [www.xenu.net]

There is a brilliant article on that website, published in Time Magazine, that is a must-read at [www.xenu.net]

For more info visitor Mark Bunker's blog called "THE WOG BLOG from XENU TV". You will find a lot of excellent information there too, including eye-opening footage of how Scientoloists try to harrass critics of the cult.

Re: Is Scientology a cult?
Posted by: Search4Tomorrow ()
Date: October 22, 2007 10:36PM

I have to agree with Brian. Scientology is a very controlling cult.

Yes Robyn people try and get thge truth out, but you find that Scinetology has a habit of suing people who speak out. That's why alot of people wont speak out.

Also people are scared to be fair gamed. This is where Scientology will make up lies about you ex. Telling your neighbours you abuse children or into beasitility etc They do this in the hope of hushing people up they see as a threat.

Posted by: deellymg ()
Date: November 17, 2007 03:09AM

Gotta give it to gerry armstrong and tory "magoo". They still standing strong...

[www.torymagoo.org]

[www.gerryarmstrong.org]

deelly
People who claim that they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us,
it's people who claim that they're good, or anyway better than the rest of us,
that you have to be wary of.
~ Boq the Munchinlander from Wicked,
The Life and Times of Wicked Witch of the West
by Gregory Maguire

Posted by: wayfarerfree ()
Date: January 02, 2010 08:24PM

Yes.
Scientology is a cult.

Posted by: techuser ()
Date: June 04, 2010 10:35AM

I have heard they are also. It appears they test people to see which approach will work the best with them. Best to avoid them. Also watch out for love bombing.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.