Current Page: 3 of 6
Re: I lost my fiancee to Landmark Education Corporation, LLC.
Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: December 27, 2007 12:21AM

It was the shittiest, most misspelled, rushed piece of pap I've ever read.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: December 27, 2007 06:40PM

Well, if it has come from their leadership then it's obviously an example of the possibilities that you can become when you have made your way through the Landmark Education curriculum .... and make it to the top.

Let's hold this up as an example to the world, eh? Got a scan of it handy? <evil grin>

John

Date: December 27, 2007 11:51PM

John Fox
Well, if it has come from their leadership then it's obviously an example of the possibilities that you can become when you have made your way through the Landmark Education curriculum .... and make it to the top.

Let's hold this up as an example to the world, eh? Got a scan of it handy? <evil grin>

John

In due time, Johnny the Fox, in due time...

Date: January 01, 2008 02:48AM

But for the record, I'd avoid any bright-eyed person named "Gaibrielle" or "Gaib" interesting in "sharing" or "having a conversation."

Posted by: freedom fighter ()
Date: January 01, 2008 02:56PM

I apoligise for being unaware, but I'm wondering what Landmark is and how they work? I am a cult victim myself and had a terribly isolated upbringing and after I left at the age of 28 I just tried to get on with my life. I never bothered to investigate other cults around the world. but now since writing on this forum I'm trying to be more aware of other peoples situations. Would anyone briefly explain to me Landmarks workings? Just curious. I'm on a mission to evolve and educate myself so that I can help other's and never be fooled again by these greedy predators. I lost my two brothers to the cult I left.
Freedom Fighter

Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: January 01, 2008 03:01PM

Hey there Freedom, no need to apologise about not being aware. We all start off that way.

More power to you .... and welcome to the neighborhood!

John

Date: January 01, 2008 03:13PM

Hi John,
Thanks for responding. That was fast. Happy New Years by the way. I'm looking forward to a better year.
FF

Date: January 02, 2008 06:50AM

John Fox
Hey there Freedom, no need to apologise about not being aware. We all start off that way.

More power to you .... and welcome to the neighborhood!

John

Aye Yo, Freedom! Welcome to the party! I echo Johnny. Happy New Year!

Date: January 02, 2008 08:07AM

Thanks Vic-Luc ! It's sure nice to hear and have a support network. Rock on!!

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: January 02, 2008 11:08AM

Freedom fighter, it would be difficult (and perhaps a waste of time) to detail the 'evils' of this cult known as Landmark. Better if you spend some time reading the many articles, testimonials and postings at this site. In a nutshell, Landmark is an organisation that sells lies for dollars, i.e. enlightenment and self-empowerment at a 99% success rate (I was told by one of their volunteer coaches that this figure is more like 99.9%). In fact, he said to my face that other techniques and wisdom (such as Buddhism, etc) were not nearly as successful as they were.

Landmark is about preying on the gullible. It uses manipulation and coercion to bleed your mind, heart and wallet dry. Landmark doesn't empower you as much as it turns you into a non-thinking, non-feeling drone.

Like I said, the evidence against them is huge. The damage they cause to individuals (and their friends and families) is almost unprecedented. Basically, they are a waste of time and money. Worse than that, complying with Landmark ideology can seriously harm your well-being.

Obviously, this is just my personal experience and knowledge. Best that you do some of your own research.

Current Page: 3 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.