Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: Reepicheep ()
Date: April 10, 2020 04:53AM

True kBOY.

Does anyone know if TLW wordworkers are considered essential workers? I hope not. Because leaders there will use people up and spit them out. They only care about themselves.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: April 10, 2020 06:49AM

R E E P

The last gasp effort to keep a heart-beat on things:

[livingwordpublications.org]

The 'mercy message' that allows all the bondservants a chance to stay home and not get paid (while increasing their chances for survival):

Stay up to speed with all the stale words on Passover that have come over the decades.

Their claim to actually be having 'fun' at TLW last December:

All DEAD links below:

[garyandmarilynhargrave.com]
[www.shilohiowa.org]
[www.shilohuniversity.edu]
[www.marilynfarms.com]

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: April 10, 2020 07:46AM

kBOY wrote:
Their claim to actually be having 'fun' at TLW last December:

I'm not sure what their definition of fun would be. If they were getting rid of all 'living word' material to protect future generations, that might be fun. But I don't think that's what they mean :)

Posted by: Reepicheep ()
Date: April 10, 2020 08:52AM

Changed and kBOY, oh my! Where to begin. I'm glad that they are theoretically not meeting during a pandemic, so that's something anyway. The fact that work is being done remotely to continue putting out Hidden Treasures aka ancient JRS sermons, WOW! Gotta keep that money for standing orders coming in. And the Passover links....stale is right. They were already stale before they were spoken.

Is it a new day yet? Or still? ; )

Date: April 10, 2020 09:32AM

This should be easy:
Q. What is the most stale TLWF phrase uttered from the pulpit?
A. It's a New Day

Reep:
The fact that work is being done remotely to continue putting out Hidden Treasures aka ancient JRS sermons, WOW!

These hidden treasures should remain hidden (IMO).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2020 09:35AM by changedagain.

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: April 10, 2020 03:53PM

C H A N G E D

(Your last post was #11,110 on page 1111. Inside intel.)

We know and LOVE a large number who still live under the spell, which may not be broken even unto death.
Whatever inspiration motivates the worker-bees is certainly weighted heavily with cognitive dissonance.
Allegiance to the darkside always sacrifices clear vision.

Date: April 10, 2020 09:34PM

kBOY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> C H A N G E D
>
> (Your last post was #11,110 on page 1111. Inside
> intel.)
>
> We know and LOVE a large number who still live
> under the spell, which may not be broken even unto
> death.
> Whatever inspiration motivates the worker-bees is
> certainly weighted heavily with cognitive
> dissonance.
> Allegiance to the darkside always sacrifices clear
> vision.

true

Date: April 10, 2020 09:55PM

Reep wrote:
I have an idea...everyone who is still a "true believer", try an experiment. Publish something critical of TLWF or it's leaders. Will you get an anonymous letter? Online harrassment? Will they try to divide you from your family?

Anything that works, Reep. Going after family is certainly not off-limits. If cutting off support from family gets a person to shut up, and teaches them a lesson that whistle blowing will have severe consequences--so be it. Didn't Marilyn use the little spiritual army that protected her to spread lies about her rivals (such as John's wife)? At one point she had hundreds of people in the fellowship believing his wife (Martha) was a satanic channel...praying for her death day and night.
I'm sure years ago regular contributors to the forum were labeled as liars, bitter spirits, satanic channels (nephilim) to those who have chosen to support TLWF leaders. Disinformation is a powerful tool...and will be continued to be used by greedy, power-hungry 'ministries'...while they insist that those victimized be "forgiving." How convenient.
Anyway, stay safe and I hope everyone here is doing what they can to protect their health during these perilous times.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2020 10:01PM by changedagain.

Date: April 10, 2020 11:04PM

kBoy wrote:

C H A N G E D
(Your last post was #11,110 on page 1111. Inside intel.)

Even though the activity has waned somewhat in this forum, completely understandable given how this pandemic has occupied most of our attention, apparently there is still interest in what is written here:
1,610,000 page views to date

And remember, there are more active discussions going on, especially on FB.

People continue to resist Marilyn's admonition to 'shut up, sit down and listen' (to her babbling). So be it. :)

Posted by: th231955 ()
Date: April 11, 2020 12:18PM

Kboy why wouldn't our Father God in Heaven Harden the hearts of these false teachers and cult leaders? He hardened the hearts of Isreal so they couldn't acknowledge that Jesus was THE CHRIST. John 12:40
Verse Concepts
"HE HAS BLINDED THEIR EYES AND HE HARDENED THEIR HEART, SO THAT THEY WOULD NOT SEE WITH THEIR EYES AND PERCEIVE WITH THEIR HEART, AND BE CONVERTED AND I HEAL THEM." so yeah it's conceivable that their hearts were hardened by God! He was, is, and will be forever and ever unchangeable. Blessings everyone!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.