Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: th231955 ()
Date: April 03, 2020 01:38AM

That last post contained the word excuse, sorry it was meant to be exucia, greek for executive, or authority

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: April 05, 2020 07:25AM

An excerpt from an article titled "Disposable Workers." I'm certain that many people who read this forum and/or post here, have lived this...and perhaps, (unfortunately) still are. Every day is a struggle to survive and provide for family and loved ones:

"That is to say, the relative ease and comfort that many in the professional-managerial class are experiencing during the pandemic—ostensibly a result of digital platforms like Amazon, Instacart, and GrubHub—is actually the product of thousands of low-paid “invisible” workers who are paying the costs, and exposing themselves to considerable risk, on behalf of those who are better off.

Of course, in the midst of the pandemic these workers may also want to spend time with their families, or ensure their kids stay up on schoolwork. They may want to indulge in self-care or to stream their favorite shows. But that’s not an option for many of these low-income laborers. They cannot afford to stop working, even if they are concerned about health implications of continuing to show up. Even if they are worried about spreading the illness to elderly relatives who often live with them. Even if they are showing symptoms of infection."

Link to article:
[bit.ly]

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: April 05, 2020 08:37AM

C H A N G E D

The world has always revolved on the backs of the little people, and TLW was no exception.  In this BRAVE NEW WORLD, I am generous with my thanksgiving (and gratuities if appropriate) to all who continually risk their lives to support themselves and their families to keep a world still moving that is functioning with the brakes on.

All work is honorable if done honorably, and certainly all the blood, sweat (and tears) that were expended on behalf of the upward flow in TLW was more honorable than those being served.

Date: April 05, 2020 12:02PM

When Enos Bender told me he was donating the farm to the cause, I was dismayed! But as I grew in the knowledge of God's Word, I realized that Enos had done a wondrous thing, and He gave as to giving unto the Lord! The higher-ups in TLW are gonna pay a steep price when they stand before God in judgment! All the labors of the people in the TLW organization were working , joyfully, giving, as unto the Lord, and their blood will be on the Hands of those who administered falsehood! That is the only thing that keeps me going sometimes when I see people trying to dominate others!

Date: April 05, 2020 05:08PM

T H

Your points are well taken.  Even though the cause may have been deceptive, the intentions of those who served were not.  Perhaps some healing can be found in the fact that our efforts were honorable, and thereby lessen some of the effects upon us of those who were not.

Our service was 'onto HEAVEN' and for that we can stand with our dignity intact.

Date: April 05, 2020 05:10PM

C H A N G E D

The previous post was #11,090 on page 1109.

(Stat geeks)

Date: April 06, 2020 12:29AM

Interesting, yet again.

Date: April 06, 2020 01:33AM

Yeah...amazing

Date: April 06, 2020 01:40AM

Yes! It helps to "soften' the blow of treachery, and deception! We have our will to participate in our capacity, sometimes we assume too much without careful examination of the Scriptures, vs. the situation before us! This is our just and Holy service as unto God! I pray for everyone who is involved with this forum and these posts, that by the Holy Spirit, God will provide the healing and deliverance, we all need to be what He has created us to be! In Jesus name AMEN!!

Date: April 09, 2020 07:00AM

Post by 'reveal' from August of 2018:

Posted by: reveal
Date: August 21, 2018 12:21AM

Some interesting food for thought...Knowing that TLWF monitors this site and reports its findings back to Kevin and Gary, isn't it telling that rather than using the information they find here to help fix what is broken and wrong about the church, they instead threaten and persecute those who speak out? If they spent even a fraction of the effort they put into the persecution of those who are exposing what is wrong, into using the information to rectify the deep problems in the organization, perhaps there would be hope for change. The mere fact that they use what they see posted on here to vilify former members is proof of how Godless the organization is. Where is the compassion? Where is the humility? Where is the love?

These leaders that we literally entrusted our lives to DO NOT even have shepherds' hearts. It makes me incredibly sad that they care more about their precious organization than they do about the people. If they really cared about the people, they would reach out to those who have posted on here who have been so hurt, damaged and disillusioned and say, "We are sorry this happened to you. How can we fix it? What can we change?" To instead attack the victims is further evidence of their status as abusers.

-reveal

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.