Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: NancyB ()
Date: November 14, 2019 10:53AM

thanks changedagain for the heads up on the PTSD book. I will check it out. I'm always into great information to read and digest.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: TheJewel ()
Date: November 15, 2019 01:31AM

Interesting about the affairs and abuse. I was in the San Diego group at the time that JRS “excommunicated” Mel Bailey because he got caught in an affair of some sort.

I am wondering if RD Cronquist was involved in any of that sort of thing. He had abusive tendencies in other ways. Just curious because he played mind games with a Girl I was going with during a relationship counseling session. He went way over the line, IMO, so I have often wondered.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: November 15, 2019 01:39AM

Jewel wrote:
Interesting about the affairs and abuse. I was in the San Diego group at the time that JRS “excommunicated” Mel Bailey because he got caught in an affair of some sort.

Hi Jewel,
Who better to excommunicate a ministry for extramarital affairs than JRS /s

I am wondering if RD Cronquist was involved in any of that sort of thing. He had abusive tendencies in other ways. Just curious because he played mind games with a Girl I was going with during a relationship counseling session. He went way over the line, IMO, so I have often wondered.

I'm sure there are people that frequent this forum that were in the S.D. church during the same time period you were. Perhaps they would know.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: November 15, 2019 03:07AM

Imapurple wrote:
I remember being over at G & M’ s once and they were talking casual about how in the future, unless you you had at least three or four million in the bank you’d be in real trouble. Your life would be really horrible and you wouldn’t be able to make it.

Also them showing me a check for 30k that someone had just given them. I was just thinking wow! I’m here at my own expense (in Shiloh) wondering if I can pay my rent and you’re showing me this.

There was certainly a sadistic streak in those two. Finding any kind of pleasure flaunting your good fortune in the company of those without is despicable.

Posted by: Blowout ()
Date: November 15, 2019 08:54AM

Anyone here remember Roy Jolliff?

Posted by: puddington ()
Date: November 15, 2019 01:39PM

Roy Jolliff from Bakersfield, SB and Kansas? A really great guy.

Date: November 15, 2019 01:50PM

That’s him. Agreed. He unfortunately succumbed to lung cancer last week. If you know others who knew him, you might let them know.

Posted by: puddington ()
Date: November 15, 2019 02:15PM

Blowout. This is terrible news. I am so sorry to hear this.

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: November 15, 2019 05:18PM

All of these 'deep state' revelations regarding behind-the-scenes details I still find very disturbing. I mean--who were these guys?

Continuing to 'serve the mystique' while witnessing evidence to the contrary only points out how potent the Kool-Aid really was they were having us all drink.

Much gratitude is owed to all the 'deep state' players who are now coming before us to testify what they saw and heard.

And thus will history play out . . .

Date: November 15, 2019 10:49PM

It really is terrible news. He was a good man.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.