Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: October 05, 2018 06:53PM

In the light of these disclosures regarding the availability of numerous watering holes, I guess the next step into the kingdom may include smoking lounges for cannabis, since it's 'utilization' will most assuredly enhance the ability of ministries to more 'accurately' direct the lives of the sheeple.

The next step to be taken will be up in s m o k e . . .

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: October 05, 2018 10:37PM

kBOY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In the light of these disclosures regarding the
> availability of numerous watering holes, I guess
> the next step into the kingdom may include smoking
> lounges for cannabis, since it's 'utilization'
> will most assuredly enhance the ability of
> ministries to more 'accurately' direct the lives
> of the sheeple.
>
> The next step to be taken will be up in s m o k
> e . . .

Yes

Date: October 05, 2018 11:17PM

kBOY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In the light of these disclosures regarding the
> availability of numerous watering holes, I guess
> the next step into the kingdom may include smoking
> lounges for cannabis, since it's 'utilization'
> will most assuredly enhance the ability of
> ministries to more 'accurately' direct the lives
> of the sheeple.

Not from first-hand knowledge, but I've heard from credible sources that the Blue Dream and Sour Diesel strains will put users in a state where they can competently direct the lives of others. The downside is that users are less likely to want to direct others, making them unsuitable as ministries in TLWF. Perhaps they should just stick with alcohol. Lots of it. As John once said-- I'll let you know when you're too radical ;)

Posted by: Onion ()
Date: October 06, 2018 01:41AM

Having a few drinks isn't a bad thing. In fact not long ago (like an hour ago) I had a celebratory shot or two with my friend concerning a case she is working on (successfully).

Forcing underage people to drink because they are afraid of you and afraid not to be the cool people in the little social clique formed by Rick and his cronies is disgusting (and illegal). Influencing "of age" people to drink with that same influence is disgusting. Setting up bars in every imaginable location is absurdly disgusting -- and they have been set up in multiple locations in Shiloh as well. MULTIPLE. The first time I heard stories of how Rick serves alcohol to children and influences underage drinking and other things were in relation to the Amphitheatre and Rick's famous after parties for the workers, cast, and probably any young girl even if not involved, where a huge volume of alcohol was served to one and all.

Rick (in my humble opinion) has a goal of getting the young women too drunk to resist or even to remember his sexual assaults. Just saying....

It's weird to be involved with a group of church people who believe being free means drinking in excess. Lose a loved one here and there because of alcohol? Apparently, that is just considered collateral damage but certainly no reason to make any changes to the way the church is run.

It would be interesting to do a sobriety check on the people involved in the Christmas truck. If I remember correctly, the booze flows like a fountain whenever the truck goes out (or during the preparation each year, including rehearsals and recording new songs).

What a lovely reputation for people who are selling the idea that what they say is a word from God. Just keep your congregation toasted so they can't tell the difference and you're in like Flynn.

I heard from a very reliable source that the bar bills for church leaders in Iowa when they go out to the Tuscan Moon Restaurant includes top shelf liquor and multiple bottles of wine that run close to $150 each. Oh - but you better clean their houses for free and iron their clothes and do their yards, etc. etc. etc. Lovely.

Date: October 06, 2018 01:59AM

Corruption run rampant...starting with the top ministries. Years and years and them doing whatever the hell they want, while berating the rank and file for not being dedicated. Hypocrisy at its finest (I mean worst).
Thanks for posting this, Onion.

Date: October 06, 2018 02:08AM

"I heard from a very reliable source that the bar bills for church leaders in Iowa when they go out to the Tuscan Moon Restaurant includes top shelf liquor and multiple bottles of wine that run close to $150 each. Oh - but you better clean their houses for free and iron their clothes and do their yards, etc. etc. etc. Lovely."

The earlier the servants are trained, the better. Hence, the recent word about the necessity of "rehearsing the living word" for generations and generations.
Translation: Get the young ones plugged into the upward flow. We want to milk this thing for as long as we can!

Date: October 06, 2018 02:40AM

The progressive degrees of enablement that has allowed this 'atmosphere' to develop is akin to spiritual cancer.

But what else should one expect from the double-standards of a religious spirit?

Date: October 06, 2018 02:53AM

So true, kBoy.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 06, 2018 03:12AM

kBoy,

Please explain exactly what you mean by "The progressive degrees of enablement that has allowed this 'atmosphere' to develop."

Who have you determined is specifically engaged in "enablement"?

Are you insinuating that the rank and file membership of the group are enablers?

Or do you mean the relatively very few elite leaders that run things from the top?

Please explain your post more precisely.

It seems like you are somehow insinuating that the rank and file are enablers, which would be victim blaming and shaming.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2018 03:16AM by rrmoderator.

Date: October 06, 2018 03:57AM

RRMODERATOR:

Mother and husband enabling the son.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.