Please help - online survey for Cult/Sect survivors.
Posted by: secuhidegr ()
Date: April 24, 2020 10:59PM

I am a former member of a UK martial arts/eastern mysticism cult and over the last few years have retrained in Law.

I am conducting academic research to help lawyers better understand the problems that Cult survivors may face.

I've set up a free and easy survey which is 100% anonymous, ideally for ex-cult/sect members who live or have lived in the UK. Please help at the link below.

[surveyhero.com]

sincerely, Mr J

Re: Please help - online survey for Cult/Sect survivors.
Posted by: S_truth ()
Date: June 18, 2022 11:09PM

Just curious what is the outcome of the survey?

Martial arts are generally all cults with some cult of personality at top and followers as active participants in cult behaviors harming those who don’t comply, submit or cater to the cults narcissistic endeavors which includes sexually assaulting members, violating every/any boundary possible, using the children in the cult for their survival, spiritual rape, and any means to continue the cycles of violence and abuse while hypocritically preaching higher consciousness.

Daniel Shaw who left a yoga cult speaks well to all these toxic dynamics (see Traumatic Narcissism: Relational Systems of Subjugation) but really it comes down to a few people taking advantage of people in a vulnerable state and other doing nothing whether out of fear, indifference, ignorance, or plain selfish interest.
Where are the people who will prevent these things to happen? We are living in 2022 with the mindset of feudal systems, increased corruption, and people claiming to be people of trust (as “teachers”, as “mentors” violating and exploiting others in plain sight while these “leaders” continue to preach cannibalism, and that their egolessness, higher consciousness and pure souls “need” the small fish to survive. Please excuse me as I go throw up.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.