Upgraded Message Board is now Responsive
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 20, 2015 10:44PM

Upgrade to the message board to Responsive now makes it easy to use on any electronic device, smart phone, notebook, etc.Upgrade to the message board to Responsive now makes it easy to use on any electronic device, smart phone, notebook, etc.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Upgraded Message Board is now Responsive
Posted by: georgieszendrey ()
Date: October 14, 2016 03:54AM

I am writing on The walk, and where the leaders, Elders and Shepherds are today?
Was there a connection between John Wimber & The Walk?

Posted by: puddington ()
Date: November 08, 2016 12:54AM

Others might chime in here, but I don't think there was any direct connection.

You might want to post your question on the RR Living Word/Walk forum.

Posted by: puddington ()
Date: January 08, 2018 11:31PM

Corboy, by my estimates

1) What proportion of people in LW were also attending the back room meetings? Probably only 10%

2) Were these back room meetings generally known about, or secret? Only known to those invited

3) What did a member have to do before he or she was allowed or invited to attend these back room meetings> Worked at the LW building, Blix house or be an elder in good standing with Marilyn

4)Did back room participants have to keep any secrets? Absolutely

Posted by: deborahs ()
Date: February 16, 2019 08:29AM

John Wimber of Vineyard had a Quaker background actually - i don't think there was a Walk connection.

Posted by: Lenai Luttrull ()
Date: October 19, 2019 02:45AM

I am new to the forum.I was a child and my parents were Larry and Dena Luttrull. My grandfather was Mel Bailey. My sister and I went to the school and lived in the Blix house for a period.

Posted by: Reepicheep ()
Date: October 19, 2019 07:24AM

Hi Lenai,

I sent you a pm. This info helps even more. I do remember you all. Welcome!

Posted by: Richarfarr ()
Date: October 31, 2019 04:04AM

It has been 22 years since my children we abducted from my home and taken into the church. They were never the same. Lucy Dithomas and Tina Hayjck will burn in hell. Marylin is already there. Gary Hardgrave is a total pos.

Posted by: Reepicheep ()
Date: October 31, 2019 09:06AM

Posted by: Richarfarr
Date: October 30, 2019 02:04PM

It has been 22 years since my children we abducted from my home and taken into the church. They were never the same. Lucy Dithomas and Tina Hayjck will burn in hell. Marylin is already there. Gary Hardgrave is a total pos.

Richarfarr, that's awful. I'm so sorry to hear this. More people formerly associated with this group will see your post here: [forum.culteducation.com]

Posted by: goddd108 ()
Date: July 20, 2021 03:36AM

Unfamiliar with this site. I am writing this post to hopefully get the message out to those who are either involved with the cult, Bhakti Marga or may be in the future. The leader, Swami Vishwananda is an abusive fake baba. Watch out for him. Please reach out to me via email goddd108@gmail.com if you have any further information.

Best regards,
Miles

P.S. Francesco P. I’m still looking for you. Where are you at my friend?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.