Beyond Your Best
Posted by: chesslaser ()
Date: February 12, 2005 12:33AM

Anyone familiar with an outfit called "Beyond Your Best" ? They're a classic cultish LGAT operating right now in Indianapolis IN. I know several people who are HEAVILY involved.

Their language is sprinkled with pychobabble jargon..."My inner little girl wants to play with inner boy"....My EMU told me....My nerds of doubt......AWESOME......COMITTMENT

It's all very creepy and I was astounded and deeply troubled to hear of some of the tactics and techniques that were used in the "seminar"

Options: ReplyQuote
Beyond Your Best
Posted by: patrick-darcy ()
Date: February 23, 2005 12:28PM

what were the techniques and tactics u know about ?

Beyond Your Best
Posted by: xzis ()
Date: November 28, 2005 11:18AM

Don't go to anything that makes you sign a "Hold Harmless Agreement". Once they sent me my papers I demanded my money back.

Re: Beyond Your Best
Posted by: itsashame ()
Date: May 31, 2009 01:22AM

"elena
Remember, these cults/groups are adept at worming their way in to whatever is most important to you and whatever frightens you the most. Once they know this, and participants offer this information up quite easily, they can twist and twist you psychologically until you are all tied up in knots. Which is exactly what they want. At that point you are theirs to manipulate. You become dependent on them to help you navigate this new upside-down world. They have no business using sophisticated psychological techniques on an unsuspecting public but that's how they get paid. Identifying these "anchor points" is important to finding your way out of the maze.

Ellen"

this quote from another thread applies well to byb (in my opinion/experience)-sums it up nicely

someone on the board suggested they are a spinoff of lifespring-plenty of information on the board about them

just sayin'

Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: June 02, 2009 09:07AM

itsashame
"elena
Remember, these cults/groups are adept at worming their way in to whatever is most important to you and whatever frightens you the most. Once they know this, and participants offer this information up quite easily, they can twist and twist you psychologically until you are all tied up in knots. Which is exactly what they want. At that point you are theirs to manipulate. You become dependent on them to help you navigate this new upside-down world. They have no business using sophisticated psychological techniques on an unsuspecting public but that's how they get paid. Identifying these "anchor points" is important to finding your way out of the maze.

Ellen"

this quote from another thread applies well to byb (in my opinion/experience)-sums it up nicely

someone on the board suggested they are a spinoff of lifespring-plenty of information on the board about them

just sayin'

well, just sayin..if Elena thought enough about it to express it, you may want to check it ALL out..

Posted by: itsashame ()
Date: June 02, 2009 08:49PM

On2, no I don't want to check it ALL out.

Quoted description applies nicely and may be helpful to those who have wondered what was up with their friends/family who became "paricipants/recruiters" over the past few years

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.