Need info on Choicecenter
Posted by: smh77 ()
Date: December 22, 2004 04:04AM

Hi...can anyone give me some information about ChoiceCenter located in Las Vegas? A friend of mine is trying to get me to go through their Personal Effectiveness training. I went to their Guest Night and was pressured to sign up right away, which I declined. I did a couple of searches and found that it's related to LifeSpring. I'm looking for anyone who has gone through ChoiceCenter and what their experiences were. Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: PSIsurvivor ()
Date: December 22, 2004 06:03AM

Hello smh,

One thing that all LGATs have in common is that they will tell you they are nothing like all the others. They lie.

You will find more than enough information on LGAT programs at this site and the links it provides. In my opinion they are all dangerous and I would never recommend them to anyone under any circumstances.

Take care of yourself,

survivor

Posted by: elena ()
Date: December 22, 2004 10:42AM

smh77
Hi...can anyone give me some information about ChoiceCenter located in Las Vegas? A friend of mine is trying to get me to go through their Personal Effectiveness training. I went to their Guest Night and was pressured to sign up right away, which I declined. I did a couple of searches and found that it's related to LifeSpring. I'm looking for anyone who has gone through ChoiceCenter and what their experiences were. Thanks.

Here ya' go....

This ought to keep you busy for awhile!

[perso.wanadoo.fr]

Ellen

Posted by: smh77 ()
Date: December 24, 2004 08:05AM

Thank you so much for you replies and the link. Looks like very useful information. One question I had was, how do I say no to this person who's trying to recruit me?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.