Landmark Education - forum leaders getting old?
Posted by: Lars Bergwik ()
Date: August 22, 2009 09:38PM

[www.landmarkeducation.com]

I am not sure if I am guessing/hoping....

But I haven't seen many new faces....a lot of them are oldtimers.

Let us hope that the stock of "forum leaders" soon will be less than the 51 pcs we have today. It has stayed around 50 since the 1990's.

BR
Lars

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Landmark Education - forum leaders getting old?
Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: August 27, 2009 08:47PM

That's an interesting observation there.

I wonder if they are having difficulties with younger people not being as prepared to commit themselves to as great a depth with this?

John

Re: Landmark Education - forum leaders getting old?
Posted by: Lars Bergwik ()
Date: August 28, 2009 08:49PM

My hope is that young people will do an internet search before entering the landmark cult.

For most young people in the world today a natural way of investigating something is to google it before trying it out. Of course some people get intrigued by dangers and they will try it out anyway.

If I would have had the same possibility to google "landmark education" in 1994 I might have stayed away.

The more information that is made public (like the CBS 60 minutes) the more likely is that people will find out beforehand - thus saving themselves from the mind control of landmark and other cults.

The big problem is that we human beings tend to react to bad thing after they have happened. There are simply too many dangerous things to look out for. It is impossible to be prepared for all the bad stuff that MIGHT happen to you.

BR
Lars Bergwik
(A person that does not like Landmark Education - I have seen too many suicides and mental illnesses caused by Landmark Education)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.