Landmark Forum Leader Larry Pearson
Posted by: Lars Bergwik ()
Date: August 08, 2009 03:22AM

[www.youtube.com]

What do you think of this guy? Larry Pearson.

Is he making sense? He is one of the forum leaders. After a weekend with this guy you will look at him being a god.

Lars

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Landmark Forum Leader Larry Pearson
Posted by: ExLand ()
Date: August 09, 2009 09:18PM

Larry Pearson was the forum leader of the forum I attended. After which I had psychotic breakdown. He witnessed my breakdown first-hand yet he still continues to lead the landmark forum. The next forum in South Africa is next weekend (14th August 2009), and he is leading that one as well. He seems to have a preference for leading in Africa in general, I know earlier this year March 2009 he lead a forum in Kenya too.

After the onset of my breakdown, he even visited me in hospital and tried to apply further psychological pressure, he tried to convince me to return to landmark when I got out of hospital! He is however just another victim of landmarks fake ideology, he truly believes he is helping the World, it's sad how mistaken he is!

He is a powerful communicator, he knows how to manipulate anyone in any situation. He is very charismatic indeed!

Keep up the fight
Exland

Posted by: Martin N ()
Date: August 13, 2009 02:30AM

Lars Bergwik
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65mViAPZRnw

Is he making sense? He is one of the forum leaders. After a weekend with this guy you will look at him being a god.

Lars

Lars - I've met Larry and spoken to him in person - he was genuine, straight and he does believe that what he does helps people. I do not look upon him as being a god. And he has a hot wife too :).

I, like yourself, have gone through the ILP, but I failed at becoming an Introduction Leader.

Posted by: Lars Bergwik ()
Date: August 14, 2009 09:51PM

Martin N
Lars Bergwik
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65mViAPZRnw

Lars

Lars - I've met Larry and spoken to him in person - he was genuine, straight and he does believe that what he does helps people. I do not look upon him as being a god. And he has a hot wife too :).

I, like yourself, have gone through the ILP, but I failed at becoming an Introduction Leader.

All forum leaders have to believe they help people. Otherwise they would not continue.

A lot of forum leaders have left because they could see through the b-s. They are now silenced by contracts that make them silent.

Why did you fail to become an introduction leader? This is what saved you from becoming a working bee for Landmark Education. I think your life will turn out much better now.

Br
Lars

Date: August 15, 2009 04:06PM

Lars Bergwik
Why did you fail to become an introduction leader? This is what saved you from becoming a working bee for Landmark Education. I think your life will turn out much better now.

Br
Lars

Hi Lars,

As you know, there's measures and statistics that have to be completed to be candidated as an Introduction Leader - I failed to meet one of the measures (phone registration) on time. I did not give it all I've got either, which is why it turned out the way it did.

As for whether my life's 'better' after the ILP - that's something I'm still debating with myself. I can tell you I've gotten a lot more sensitive and present to my emotions and I've no trouble sharing them w/my wife, friends, etc, e.g. verbalizing them in a way that doesn't piss people off. I've become less fearful to ask for what I want. I stopped feeling guilt and shame about another important area of my life - sex. So in this regard, I did manage to get something out of the ILP, without actually entangling myself further w/Landmark Education as an Introduction Leader.

As for the 'working bee' aspect of it - you're right in saying that LE thrives on volunteer (a.k.a. "people who assist") effort. If they didn't do this though, e.g. if they paid everyone that assists, the price of their offerings might be two to three times as much (or more). I've assisted numerous times in the past and far less frequently now - I don't feel that I'm getting as much out of assisting anymore and dealing with my own life has become more important to me at this point rather than dealing with other people's lives.

I've also sent in a suggestion to Landmark Education that they at least provide free meals/drinks to the people who assist. They are in the process of reinventing the enterprise and perhaps will heed this request. I think it's a great idea to keep people's stomachs full, particularly when they aren't getting paid.

I read some of your posts - sorry to hear about your friend's suicide. Important thing is to stop blaming yourself for it - you did not cause it.

Take care,
Martin

Posted by: MartinH ()
Date: August 18, 2009 05:41AM

Hi Martin,

nobody here wants to be reminded of any of the subtle Landmarks techniques'. Apparently you are applying them here, recreating people and stuff.
Please become aware of the program Landmark has inserted into your brain. It might take some time ...
I want a Landmark free world ...

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: August 18, 2009 07:33AM

saying that the Landmark unpaid workers are there to keep the price down, is beyond laughable.
Werner Erhard learned long ago, that the way to get rich quick is to brazenly lie to people, and some people will even believe it.

Its not about the price of the Landmark seminars.
#1 is about PROFITS getting skimmed off the top of Landmark and going to Werner Erhard, his cronies and family.
If they paid people, their profits would be lower. That's it.

Werner Erhard learned decades ago, that paying employees was not his style. He prefers to manipulate credulous people into working for free, to make him rich.

Don't be Werner Erhards chump or patsy.

An even greater joke is when Werner Erhard and Landmark says Landmark is "owned" by those who work there.
You see Werner Erhard sense of ironic dry sarcasm there?
They don't own anything worth anything, its pure ILLUSION.
Landmark is a private, family-owned corporation, that is where the real profits go, within the network of global companies. Someone scoops out the profits somewhere.

That is how Werner Erhard sets up his systems, always with that dry ironic cynicism.
He reverses-reality, in a cynical way, like The Hunger Project, etc.
Basically, his real objective is always the opposite of the slogan.
It appears Werner Erhard finds it amusing to dupe people like that.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2009 07:40AM by The Anticult.

Date: August 18, 2009 09:18AM

MartinH
Hi Martin,

nobody here wants to be reminded of any of the subtle Landmarks techniques'. Apparently you are applying them here, recreating people and stuff.
Please become aware of the program Landmark has inserted into your brain. It might take some time ...

You're right in saying they've 'inserted a program in my brain.'

MartinH
I want a Landmark free world ...

Then you gotta do what you gotta do, namesake... I'm not going to get in your way.

Date: August 18, 2009 09:22AM

The Anticult
An even greater joke is when Werner Erhard and Landmark says Landmark is "owned" by those who work there.
You see Werner Erhard sense of ironic dry sarcasm there?
They don't own anything worth anything, its pure ILLUSION.
Landmark is a private, family-owned corporation, that is where the real profits go, within the network of global companies. Someone scoops out the profits somewhere.

Anticult - I heard that Werner no longer has financial interest in the company and that he periodically consults with them. Is this not the case anymore? Can you point me to this information?

Thanks.

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: August 19, 2009 09:27AM

Just going to be blunt.
Yes, people have "heard" Werner Erhard handed everything over. They were told that from the Landmark propagandists, that is their Story, and they are sticking to it.
They said that after Werner Erhard fled the USA.

And if anyone believes that, maybe they have also heard the Brooklyn Bridge is for sale.

Anyone who actually believes that Werner Erhard has not had a way of scooping millions out of Landmark for many years, is either shockingly naive in the ways of the world, or is singing the Landmark propaganda.
These are not stupid people.

Some people know how to move money around the world very easily, especially with dozens of interlinked shell-companies in many countries, secret numbered bank accounts, and everything else.
Profits can be shifted to other countries, and then extracted.
For example, someone could easily be paid MILLIONS in "consulting fees" in Japan.

But no one is ever going to know exactly what is going on. Why?
Its all secret, its a highly secretive and deceptive private company, run by close family members, which is a common tactic when things get ugly.

Anyone who actually believes Werner Erhard handed that thing over, and doesn't take the profits is shockingly naive, or is promoting the Landmark propaganda.
People need to carefully study how Werner Erhard has operated his entire life, its not a pretty picture.
Don't be a patsy for Werner Erhards "technology" of deception.

Landmark Education [www.culteducation.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.