Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: PSI Executive Women are Divorced. Good Example!
Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: August 23, 2009 09:34PM

This was posted on another site on 08/19/09 by TC; the second post is a response.

“TC,
What I discovered about Me from PSI Seminars
I attended the Basic PSI Seminar course a couple of years ago and it was nothing I had not heard before. It is very similar to The Secret and to many other personal growth courses and books. The difference is I learned how it applied to me and my life. It was a huge eye opener to me. PSI (all or the courses) helped me see how I could create my life the way I wanted it.

For example I was single and unemployed when I took the class about five years ago. I am now very happily married to a man I met while doing the "work" in PSI and he is everything I ever wanted in a husband. I have a job that excites me every day, a son who is the light of my world and the confidence to know that I am in controll of my own life.

PSI has also turned me on to other exciting authors and their works like "The Secret", "The Sadona Method" and "The Seat of the Soul". I will admit that I still have bad days and get frustrated or upset, I now know how to use the tools I always had to get over the rough patches.

I also learned how to relate to all of my loved ones friends and family regaurdless of weather they have chosen to do this work or not. I learned forgivness and how to apply it to myself and others around me. I agree "Givers Gain" and I give alot and I have gained alot.”

PSI should be called “It’s living in a dream world.” Take the above statement made by the last poster TC and let examine each of them and read between the lines should me?

I attended the Basic PSI Seminar course a couple of years ago and it was nothing I had not heard before. (Then why go?) It is very similar to The Secret and to many other personal growth courses and books. (So it is just another Large Group Awareness Training Program.) The difference is I learned how it applied to me and my life. (So you had to learn the difference?) It was a huge eye opener to me. (Yeah, for me too. I saw what a huge rip off it was.) PSI (all or the courses) helped me see how I could create my life the way I wanted it. (How exactly does it help you see to create your own reality? You don’t create your own reality, the circumstances of life happen and you have little or no control over it.)

For example I was single (that usually is how we all start) and unemployed when I took the class about five years ago (so you wasted your money taking this course without being able to pay for it and probably munched the money from a friend or family member didn’t you?.) I am now very happily married to a man I met while doing the "work" in PSI (oh, my you met another brainwashed PSI Zombie; did this occur by chance at the Ranch while you were climbing phone poles or the wall?) and he is everything I ever wanted in a husband (well I had a wife who was everything I wanted in a wife and she left after her brief “encounter” with another man at the ranch.) I have a job that excites me every day (as do I), a son who is the light of my world (he should be the light of your life; but you’re on here telling us that he is because of your involvement in PSI?) and the confidence to know that I am in controll of my own life (hum, this is a strange statement to put in right after saying your son is the light of your world. Actually I can see the priorities in your “world.” WORK, son and control. Very interesting.

PSI has also turned me on to other exciting authors and their works like "The Secret", "The Sadona (it’s Sedona dear, and if you had read any of the Books you would have known how to spell it) Method" and "The Seat of the Soul". I will admit that I still have bad days (really, I thought you had control of your life) and get frustrated or upset, (again I thought you had control of your life) I now know how to use the tools (what exactly are these tools? This is exactly what I mean; you sound like all the other PSI Zombies spouting the same jargon.) I always had to get over the rough patches. (as do we all; you think you’re any different from the rest of us.)

I also learned how to relate to all of my loved ones friends and family regaurdless of weather they have chosen to do this work or not. (Oh, this statement speaks volumes about your character TC. You have learned to “relate” to loved ones, friends and family because of PSI? Again, I see you picked the order and I need to point this out. It should be “loved ones, family and friends.” And you have done this regardless of the fact they did or did not attend the program? Well, what I see in this statement is you do consider their involvement as a factor in how you relate because if you didn’t you would not have brought that up. Is this by chance you way of telling us that someone in your group of loved ones, family and/or friends, told you that there is something different about you and they don’t like the “new you?” I learned forgivness (shit, you needed PSI to do that? Your parents should have taught you that) and how to apply it to myself (I see you come first. Just like a PSI Zombie, thinking of yourself first) and others around me.

I agree "Givers Gain" (more PSI jargon, but you forgot “I’m so excited” and “win-win”) and I give alot (what exactly did you give? MONEY!!!!!) and I have gained a lot (and what exactly did you gain? You probably lost a lot too you just don’t know it yet.)

PSI Seminars is a rip off folks. They screw with your mind and take you for thousands of dollars.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 19, 2009 10:45AM

Found this on another site.

So you want to be a PSI Widow?
Mental Instability or Mental Illness

Insanity does not allow space for normal communication. Especially after a return from PSI Seminars. Divorce is on the rise due to the "traditional reasons" as well as the "starter marriage" syndrome, but it is also due to one or more spouses attending Large Group Awareness Training Programs like PSI Seminars. Why? Research offers support to three main reasons and times for divorce: 5-7 years due to high conflict, when your spouse spends all your money on PSI Seminars. 10-12 years due to loss of intimacy and connection because he/she is more connect to his/her PSI Group.

Why does this happen? Divorce is passed down from divorcing parents to their children: Among adult children of divorced parents, only 60% marry, with 50% marrying before age 25 and most marrying people they had known only a short-time. 40% of them eventually divorce (in other words, only 36% of children of divorce are happily married). Among adult children from intact families, 80% marry, and 9% of them divorce (in other words, 73% of children of intact families are happily married). Among the adult children of divorced parents that never marry, half are women. Among the adult children from intact families that never marry, one-third are women. And among adult children where one or both parents attend PSI Seminars and divorce afterwards 95% will be divorce their spouses. 45% will end their second marriages. This attributes the transmission to personal problems in spouses: Personal problems (self-report of being easy to get angry, hurt, or jealous; showing poor money-management skills (like spending all their money on PSI Seminars); having had an affair; like having sex behind the barn during the barn dance, were twice as likely in marriages in which both partners' parents had divorced compared to marriages in which neither partners' parents had divorced. Adding personal problems into the prediction equation took 39% and 55% of the variance away from parental divorce in one and both partners, reducing history of parental divorce to non-significance when seen in one partner; personal problems predicted divorce 4-12 years in the future, so high ratings of personal problems do not appear to be short-term reactions to a deteriorating marriage. Unless of course you’re a PSI Graduate then you can expect your marriage to end in a month to a year.

Further, this seemed more pronounced in shorter marriages: in marriages 0-4 years old, chances of divorce increased 87% if wives had a history of parental divorce, 620% if both partners did in marriages 5-10 years old, chances of divorce increased 41% if wives had a history of parental divorce, 160% if both partners did in marriage 11+ years old.

So how do we help "Hope" triumph over "Experience"?

"Everybody knows" divorce happens because: Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus... Well... If this were so, the divorce rate would be 100% for heterosexual couples. No Quid Pro Quo... Well... Quid Pro Quo means basically "You do this for me, and I'll do this for you." Applied to marriage if means that marriage is a behavioral exchange; if your partner does enough good things for you, you will do the same number of good things back. It is true that unhappy couples don't engage in this kind of behavioral exchange... but neither do happy couples either. Unless of course you’re going to PSI Seminars and then you expect your spouse to kiss your ***. Unrealistic Expectations... Well... Low and high expectation couples are just as likely to be happily as unhappily married, and there's some research to support that married people engage in a good bit of cognitive dissonance ("I'm still married, so I must be at least a little happy"). Failure to Resolve Key Problems...Well... most big couple issues (69%) don't get solved in happy marriages, they get managed through compromise and negotiation. Men Having Affairs... Well... 20-25% of married men report infidelity at least once. This rate goes up if your spouse attends PSI Seminars. Couples therapists report 50% of their caseload is in therapy due to coupes attending PSI 7. 90% of first-time divorces have involved infidelity, mostly during the last year of the marriage, and it often was hidden throughout the divorce process. But with PSI you can expect to see your wife/husband cheat on you if they attend PSI Seminars. 20-25% of mediation groups say an affair was a reason, but the reason given by 80% is deterioration of intimacy. Most can’t understand why they violated their marriage vows during the quest at the PSI ranch. In the 1970's, 70% of men and 40% of women had affairs, but modern studies show men and women under 45 were equal. One study at a LA hospital showed through blood typing that 30% of the named fathers of babies born there were not biologically related to the child. They were related to their “PSI Buddies” from the PSI Ranch. Another 20% of couples have "emotional affairs" or infidelity where there is no sexual contact (so no adultery), but a disruption in the emotional intimacy of the couple (internet affairs go here). The grads come back and start cyber sexing on the internet and when they can’t find what they need emotionally the group fades away and they start dating others on internet dating sites.

There are three kinds of affairs: accidental – these are unplanned, with the consequences given little thought; it's more of a friendship that develops into more because of what's missing in the main relationship which occurs during the PSI courses. Philandering – these entail steady changes in partners by one spouse, who is likely angry about the marriage, sees the other spouse as controlling, and is likely hostile toward the spouse. Romantic affair – these people "fall in love" to escape marital and life problems; it may signal more of a crisis in the couple's life-cycle than in the marriage itself. Again they see their PSI Buddy as the one who completely understands them and leaves. These finding support that intimacy and support in the relationship are more the issue than sex with someone else.

From a classical perspective, the rise in divorce means one's own failed relationships, as well as one's parents' failed relationships, are more important. Similarly, attitudes about why relationships form, how relationships are supposed to work, what their chances are for success, and what signals "bad times" are all more important to explore. A number of ideas on how to improve communication in couples, the goal of which is to decrease conflict by preventing it by being an active listener (e.g., "What I heard you say is…") is absent in the "disasters" of marriage, but also in the "masters" of marriage. All I heard was I would like you to attend PSI to show you support me and when I saw the money spent on this crap I said no; and there went the wife. “You don’t support me, so I’m leaving.”

The key concept to managing conflict, the goal of which is to decrease the negative impact of conflict, and to Save your marriage, is to NEVER, EVER Attend PSI SEMINARS.

Date: February 07, 2010 12:54AM

Found this this morning. Steve (not me) had this to say about Jane and her PSI groupies.

"1. Written by Steve, on 04-02-2010 23:48

Found this on another site. It seems that the glossy eyed are over looking obesity as a sin against the body instead of the tragedy it is. No wonder PSI women are so fat. They want to look just like Jane and Jenessa. Weird.

You'd think all of that jumping up and down saying "I'm excited! I'm excited!" would giggle off some of that fat.

It's tongue is cheek. And it is about exposing the philosophy from all angles. One does not have to pay exorbitant prices to learn the self help philosophy. It really is for free.

Read God's word, the Holy Bible, but read this self help stuff too so you can be aware if you are in a position with someone trying to coerce you into going to the PSI basic seminar. You can sling some PSI talk at them and deflect their advances.

One should never, ever pay to obtain the knowledge of self help. It is for free. PSI should be offering those classes for absolutely no charge. As it is, Jane and Jenessa, and now Jeff too, are raking in the dough hand over fist from these weak-minded boobs who gladly hand over their money.

Young people should not attend because they are too gullible and have no life experience to know when they are being sold a platter full of gold colored cow patties.

Actually, their philosophy is full of holes. Because Tom writes, "Another price is that of self-denial. Self-denial is the giving up of a present pleasure for a hoped-for future pleasure. The family who will cut out luxuries in order to save money for a down payment on a home of their own is paying such a price. Many of you are now paying the price of self-denial in order to obtain these manuscripts . . . and the messages they carry. Notice how much harder it is to pay the price of self-denial than to pay the price of hard work. Gladly will my daughter pick up her toys for a chocolate-chip cookie. But will she exchange that cookie for a hot fudge sundae some two days from now? No way. She has not learned to pay the price of self-denial . . . . " on page 26 in the PSI bible (The Book of Attitude).

The trouble is, Tom's daughter still has not learned the "price of self-denial" because she is obese! She hasn't put down a cookie in years. In fact, she eats 3 or 4 boxes at a time! Is this a good example of "having it all?"

And Jane is practically as bad. She is a bit thinner than her daughter, but she is also obese.

Now, how can these girls get off selling "having it all, obtaining more, and being the best you can be" if they cannot push themselves away from gorging on multitudes of plates of food?

Tom has had to justify Janes being obese to PSI congregants for years by saying, "Jane could go to the spa and thin out anytime she wanted." It was an embarrrassment to him to have a fat wife who was a co-founder of a "have it all NOW" self help group.

The sad thing about it is, is that Jenessa loved to ride horses as a little girl, and now a horse's legs would break under her present obese bulbous weight. Poor Jeff. He must love getting squished. And, it is very dangerous to have a baby if one is obese. The kid will be obese too. Just watch. So is this practicing the act of self-denial?

2. Written by Leonard, on 22-01-2010 17:22

Nope, there is no doubt. They are still in operation. My g/f was suckered into this by her mother of all people. Came back from the basic a stark raving b*tch. I put up with her BS for three weeks and finally called it quits today. Ended a year long relationship with a text message. (long story). My advice; dont date any of these people and if they are talked into taking this sh*t dump them immediately. It is not worth the hassle.

Oh and Darlene; if by some chance you're reading this; GO *** YOURSELF!!!!!!"

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.