Landmark Education - a story
Posted by: nettie ()
Date: March 20, 2009 10:10AM

Edited for anonymity // Lars Bergwik aka nettie aka nisseberka (on youtube)

START-----------

My Father about a year ago had enrolled in the Landmark forum
It was ok he would go to landmark for hours at a time. come home late i thought nothing of it he was a grown man he could do as he pleased.
About say, 6-8 months go he invited me and my mother to go to a welcome forum for future possible memmbers ( My parents are Divorced ) So to resolve a confilict i agree'd and went.
I arrived to an empty room and had to fill out a sheet im sure u know everything about this so lets fast foward,

I noticed during the conversations taking place in this forum every one seemed to focus on the speaker with no other outside source going to break this trance. On my father especially, People who had done landmark before stood in the back of the large room with arms crossed in front of them just staring at this speaker. Me and my mother thought this was odd and poked jokes as in "Don't drink the kool Aid' Ect.

My father was not happy, Later that night i was taken into a room by 2 laidies where they tried to get me to sign up for the forum, Theyasked if i was comfortable with them and if i wanted to leave, i Stated i wanted to leave to my parents but they locked the door and began the Lecture. after 30 minutes has passed my mother came not knowing where i was. My father had set this up, Me and my mom Left ASAP

going foward a few months, He is now bringing people he does not know into our house and leading practice forums, going out of town for days at a time, and on thursdays and all weekend he is at landmark for 12 hours.

I have noticed changes in his behaviour and charted them down over the months he is Fatigued always. Very stressed and seems to hide behinde a mask to cover his real emotions.Also he is paying Hundreds and sometimes thousands into forums he "Needs to attend".

He is now trying to force me to attend this Teen form happening this weekend and i Refused to go.

I can feel this is not right, It deffinatly is a Cult and it is leaching out and taking people from my world and sucking them into it, Taking our money. our time and our Well being.

END ----------

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.