Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Landmark South Africa
Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: February 13, 2009 03:26AM

That's essentially Landmark Forum in a nutshell: Large group brainwashing with all of its dangers and side-effects.

John

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: nettie ()
Date: February 13, 2009 07:37AM

Hi there,

it will get better :-)

I hate landmark and what they do to people. I have met a few people that have suffered psychosis after doing the landmark forum.

My name is public.

I have posted videos on youtube that reveal the dark side of landmark.
I don't know if watching them will help you. They might be part of the healing process. They might also trigger too many memories. If you find them disturbing just stop watching them.

I am very sorry to hear about your troubles.

The most important thing is to calm yourself and set your mind on getting well. Probably an understanding doctor/therapist is the best way to get back to your old self.

Best of luck!
nettie / Lars Bergwik / nisseberka
I live in Sweden so it is far away :-)

Posted by: ExLand ()
Date: February 13, 2009 03:46PM

Thanks for all the kind words and advice! This site has been instrumental in my recovery thus far- it really does feel good to know there are others out there who've had similar problems. Now I don't feel so alone anymore!

Nettie how does one go about getting LEC out of ones country? When I'm better I feel it may become one of my goals for a bit! Is the media the best method? What are the chances of physical retribution from LEC?

Thanks again

Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: February 13, 2009 03:59PM

Physical retribution isn't too much of a worry as far as I am concerned. They tend to get legally antsy, though. Mind you, you need to do something significant they they feel the need to come after you for. Not worth worrying about at all.

If you want to do something, perhaps you could show people the France 3 documentary that effectively shut them down in France? They've tried to lawyer it off the internet, but you can still watch it at the Cult Help & Info site.

You can also download the original video file via Bit Torrent here. Then burn to disc and distribute.

This documentary really annoys them! :-P

John

Posted by: nettie ()
Date: February 13, 2009 09:42PM

ExLand
Thanks for all the kind words and advice! This site has been instrumental in my recovery thus far- it really does feel good to know there are others out there who've had similar problems. Now I don't feel so alone anymore!

Nettie how does one go about getting LEC out of ones country? When I'm better I feel it may become one of my goals for a bit! Is the media the best method? What are the chances of physical retribution from LEC?

Thanks again

Media is the trick. I think my youtube videos do some damage but not enough unfortunately.

Stay away from landmarkers. They will try to hurt you mentally without even knowing they are doing it. I have never seen physical abuse so I would not worry about that.

Landmark tries to stop media attention by threat of lawsuits. They will fail since the right of free speech is regulated in most countries.

Thanks for coming here "sharing" your story. You should know that it helps a lot of people that read posts here.

The only threat I have received was from a former landmark friend who started to question my sanity. This was 7 years after I had left landmark and
I tried to find out if he was still recruiting for landmark even though they had left Sweden. He said he was "worried" about me. He was probably mostly worried about his business that is based on landmark "technology". He did not want that to be known.

nettie/Lars

Posted by: ExLand ()
Date: July 22, 2009 05:21PM

The next landmark forum in Cape Town, South Africa is on the 14th,15th,16th and 18th of August. I really hope people will do some good internet research before it begins!

I hope there are no more psychological victims after that weekend!

Once you learn the truth about landmark, you see that it is all just fakeness based on stolen philosophy. I've just finished reading "Thought reform and the psychology of totalism"-Robert J. Lifton. He was an incredible psychiatrist, and his book clearly describes everything to do with cults and totalism. He describes how we are all vulnerable to totalism, simply because of how we are so vulnerable and reliant on our parents when we are young. This is why landmark forum encourages us to go back to earlier memories- the result is that our minds return to that vulnerable state and they then offer their (stolen) philosophy as a solution to all problems. A relationship of dependency is thus created, that's why people do course after course after course. The book was published in 1962, but is still 100% relevant to modern cults, including landmark education! A good read for anyone interested in how cults function.

Exland

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.