Archer & Associates?
Posted by: Alexis ()
Date: July 10, 2004 07:10AM

Does anyone know anything about Archer & Associates?

[www.archerassociates.com]

I've browsed the website, but it sounds fluffy.

This guy was a speaker at a meeting my husband had to attend.

Options: ReplyQuote
Archer & Associates?
Posted by: Concerned Oz ()
Date: July 10, 2004 08:11AM

Alexis - There is no mention of any accreditation of the organisation nor is there any mention of their use of accredited methods.

The 3 speakers have listed their qualifications.

The website seems to have a "feel good" hook to it. Today's business world deals in facts.

This kind of situation opens up the potential vulnerability of corporation's human resource divisions who recommend a facade of fluff vailing the wolf.
Oz

Archer & Associates?
Posted by: elena ()
Date: July 10, 2004 07:51PM

Landmark has a million "clones." And before Landmark there were ponzi schemes and purveyors of snake-oil, and shifty, (as in "paradigm-shifty" ;) ?) traveling salesmen with "sales systems" like the "Music Man" Professor Harold Hill's "Think System." They, Archer & Associates, pretty much give it away with the following, citing Napoleon Hill's little dime-store, Depression-era paperback, "Think and Grow Rich," which was one of Werner Erhard's inspirations, by-the-by. (I guess they are "shifting" to "transcendent" from "transformational." "Transformational" probably sounds too "woo-woo.") (Oh, and what a coincidence! His name is "Ron." Well, old "ElROn" made up a "system" that is still in business after fifty years in which people can be a "Source" of any little thing at all they happen to desire. They call it "mocking up." Werner and the Landmarkers call it "creating your own reality," but he lifted the concept/delusion from ElRon.)

THE LATEST BOOK FROM AUTHOR AND WORLD RENOWNED SPEAKER DR. RONALDO I. ARCHER
DUNAMIS
Transcendent Leadership Power for the 21st Century

"Dunamis could become the Think and Grow Rich of the new millennium. Using practical examples Ron has created a new leadership or success model that is capable of transforming individuals and organizations, taking both the leader and his or her team to remarkable new heights of personal effectiveness and performance excellence."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.