If a LGAT company ran a software development project ....
Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: June 18, 2008 10:37AM

When I read the bottom addendum of this article, I could not help but think of the kind of reality disconnect that Landmark et al pervade. And how fatal to real genuine productivity it must be.

From the article ...
Kind of scary, isn’t it? The interesting part was that BigFirm had implemented, corporate-wide, a “team management” methodology (from an outside firm) that was based on “mood, sincerity, and commitment”.

John

[Edit: Dang typos!]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2008 10:38AM by John Fox.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If a LGAT company ran a software development project ....
Posted by: nettie ()
Date: June 18, 2008 11:39AM

there was a big realtor (business that helps people sell and by apartments - not really sure what the correct name is) in Sweden that on their homepage had for every employee something like this:

- Per is compassionate, truthful and XXXX

Every one had some stupid possibility - Erik Olsson - the owner had probably been doing landmark courses or having be "coached" by landmark's business managment company LEBD? - now Vanto group.

It looked really stupid I think so they have removed that.

Landmark does not realize how stupid their possibility "creating" sounds to non landmarkers.

Re: If a LGAT company ran a software development project ....
Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: June 19, 2008 06:52AM

Sounds like Big Firm has a Lekkie incharge of it at some level. Those three "affirmations" sound like they are straight out of Landmarks Advanced Course. The statement of mood, sincerity, and commitment sounds like it came from a person that is grumpy, lies, and is lazy. The people incharge of "Big Firm" need to fire the person that came up with that corporate mantra of mood, sincerity, and commitment. Or better yet get him or her "committed" to rehab and deprogrammed.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.