Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Seeking Landmark Education Input
Posted by: nettie ()
Date: June 15, 2008 01:55PM

if you search for nisseberka or Lars Bergwik you will find my videos on youtube.

I am not anonymous here anymore. Landmark knows who I am ....nothing bad has happened to me :-)

Landmark will never sue me...they know that I know a lot of what "you don't know that you don't know" :-) - that would be landmark jargon.

Good luck eleiz - I know that we here at rick ross has a bit of a cultish appearence - but we don't trap you in a room for 3 days. We ask you to use your critical thinking and get as much info about landmark/est as possible. Make your own decision about landmark - that is all we as human beings can do. Probably the best. Make our own decision - then discuss it with others.

In my "story" with landmark there is the matter of the 10th enrollee. When trying to become an introduction leader to the forum one of the measures was to enroll 10 people. The 10th enrollee happened to be my ex girlfriend's brother Hans Linder. He seemed to be doing fine at first when doing landmark courses. A year and a half after the forum he suffered severe depression and killed himself. He is not the only one - one of many.

I feel fine now - but I have taken it on my little shoulders to speak up for the victims. We need more people telling their story - here and in media and on youtube.

nettie/lars/nisseberka

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Seeking Landmark Education Input
Posted by: reptar ()
Date: November 22, 2010 09:00PM

Thunderjet2

Questions:
- Am I over-estimating this as a problem? Is it common for such seemingly transparent groups to have this level of effect on a man?

- He now lives alone with only Landmark friends as acquaintances (nearest willing to communicate with him lives outside the state). Is it possible to break through to get him to see things clearly, for the sake of his and our family's well-being?

Thanks for listening. I appreciate your input.

I know I'm dragging up an old thread here, but this is one of the most sadly moving things I've read on here. I have only the deepest sympathy for Thunderjet2.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.