M.I.T.T.
Posted by: happyguy ()
Date: June 08, 2008 11:10PM

I need all the information that I can get on "Mastery In Transformational Training" or M.I.T.T. I am being coerced by my employer to attend the 5 day basic and all of us are very afraid of this process.

What tips can you give us for attending this training without being affected by it? Help!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: M.I.T.T.
Posted by: happyguy ()
Date: June 09, 2008 07:54AM

I'm set up to attend this in September so please get back to me.

Re: M.I.T.T.
Posted by: elena ()
Date: June 09, 2008 08:43AM

happyguy
I need all the information that I can get on "Mastery In Transformational Training" or M.I.T.T. I am being coerced by my employer to attend the 5 day basic and all of us are very afraid of this process.

What tips can you give us for attending this training without being affected by it? Help!

Sounds just like every other ~empowerment~ program (programming). Just looks like another spin-off to me. There are hundreds of them. Funny thing: these so-called personal development, human potential, transformation technologies never seem to be able to stray too far from their scientological or Werner Erhard/est/Landmark roots. Scroll down this page for the "fictional LGAT" and you'll get a pretty good idea of what you're in for:

[pagesperso-orange.fr]

Ellen

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.