Current Page: 3 of 6
Re: Millenium3 in Dallas Texas
Posted by: Sinecure ()
Date: September 15, 2008 05:17AM

You should get your daughter out as soon as possible. These cults are very damaging. You'll probably need to do a lot of reading in a short time to get up to speed on the cult. My previous post has some search terms that may help get you started.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: novawash ()
Date: September 15, 2008 06:01AM

Bullet317,
you are absolutely right about M3 preying on the weak and vulnerable, if I wasn't so depressed, I wouldn't have been sucked in there. I did feel some initial temporary high. Peer pressure was enormous. The physical exhaustion makes you more susceptible to their persuasion techniques. The sharing experience really got me sucked in, human beings do have issues in life. That is why the counselors and psychologists are there for. Life transformation or breakthroughs my ass! can't believe I was so gullible or stupid to even be sucked in there. They really make you feel like everyone there is equal and accepts you unconditionally. Come up with some ideas that you should already know like don't be so judgmental, take 100% responsibility, take a risk, make a choice to interpret your life and etc., it seems really reasonable until you got hooked up.
these sickos and the supposed charismatic, persuasive gurus are just everywhere to spread their MLM schemes to initiate some temp. emotional highs. I actually felt emotionally really high and ready to take on my life.
they really had a way of making you feel guilty for not taking the next course or exploit your life issues. damn assholes!
so I support you 100%, rock on!

novawash!

Date: September 15, 2008 06:10AM

EC,
Life crisis probably put people in a vulnerable state of mind that is easy to be influenced, that is what they are feeding off.
they make you feel like they are your salvation. i saw some very short videos on youtube about mind control and brainwashing, that just fits in perfectly.
the guys there have had 20 plus years of mindfucking experience, it is very hard to argue against them.
can't believe any of the esti technology is still being allowed.
you have to sign a form to follow the ground rules which includes that no recording device in the training room. so no way that the Feds can investigate the training?
so the only place we can gather information is here and on rickross!
people actually are defending Landmark and such programs on youtube, once they come out of it, the psychological damage could be so severe. It might destroy someone's life that way.

novawash

Date: September 15, 2008 06:20AM

M3 even has training for teens, damn, that is really sickening, teens are even more vulnerable.
the members or the firm believers really have a way of catching how others are having the wrong logic. they call other people thinking within the box.
I was initially sucked in due to a friend, he really felt very high and told me about how this transformation material changed his life on every single level. Damn! so I was sucked in. Felt some high during the training and etc. Can't believe that.
I would say anyone that has problems in life should say a therapist instead of listening to these transformational my ass material and get mentally raped!

novawash

Posted by: notmuch4games ()
Date: September 20, 2008 10:12PM

Good advise guys! I might add that it's always better to keep your eyes wide open, no matter what you see or have seen. Going to a quack session or sessions at Large Group Awarness Training only teaches you to ignore your issues. No matter how detailed the wierdos at these cultish groups make you get about your life issues they seldom offer any real world advise to resolve problems. Just a bunch of vague riddles and a promise of more answers if you pay for the next class. Will we ever learn? Will law enforcement ever get the balls to go after these dimented groups? Only if we speak up and identify cults as they appear. Keep you eyes open and call the bullshit when you see it.

Posted by: Neveragain ()
Date: January 27, 2009 10:28AM

Hi All (and a BIG HELLO to anyone from M3/M3 Affiliates checking on this site - Kiss my a**!!!!!!!),

Everything stated about Millennium3 is absolutely correct. I was badgered by a trusted friend for months until I finally caved in, because I never imagined this person was involved in anything like this, nor did I think they were susceptible to being brainwashed. Little did I know.

I took the Basic and Advanced course and was sucked in at first, but I had reservations throughout the training. I observed how all of the trainers seemed so unhappy. Sure they put on a good front, but their 'joy and enthusiasm' didn't feel real to me at all. Lot of these trainers/staffers were involved with each other, some in the process of getting divorced, or recently divorced. I also felt like I was being 'watched' more than others at times. I didn't participate like other people who threw themselves into it wholeheartedly.

During the so-called 'cradling' or 'love bombing' deal, I didn't feel the 'love' others were feeling. As I was lifted in the air, all I could think was 'get me down and get your hands off my ass'. Afterward, folks were supposed to say how they felt being held by the others and some broke down in tears of joy and gushed. I made up some crap, because I wasn't feelin' it. It was bizarre how I vacillated between getting into and rejecting it at the same time. Not sure if that makes sense to y'all.

Oh yeah, the Lifeboat deal described earlier on this thread is right on. The whole exercise is evil. I hate thinking about it.

I'm not going to get into great detail, because it embarrasses and angers me to no end that I fell for this crap initially. My final wake-up call hit when I saw the paperwork for the Leadership Program. Basically I was to pay 'them' to work for 'them' to enroll others into this scam. Alarm bells went off, I finally did research on the Internet and saw this site. I went ballistic on my friend asking what the hell did they get me into!! This person is totally brainwashed and is ignoring me now, because I didn't go to the next level!!! I've known this person for years!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Makes me sad and angry.

Does anyone here feel like people were 'planted' in the training? It really seemed like there was some 'acting' going on in order to suck people in faster, but perhaps I'm wrong. Very curious to see what others have to say about this. The air and heat were also manipulated during the training as well. There were major sexual vibes in the air during 'stretch night' too. Not in a good way. The whole thing makes me cringe!!!!

And yes, I started to treat my partner differently after I started. I became secretive about the training and started to have second thoughts about our marriage to my lovely partner who loves me unconditionally. THANK GOD I came to my senses before I screwed it up.

So folks, RUN AWAY if anyone tells you to check out this place!!!! Don't believe anything they say! Save your hard-earned money! Any naysayers can take a long walk off a short pier. That's just how I feel. Thank you for this forum to educate others!!!!!

Thanks for listening,

Neveragain

Posted by: aware ()
Date: January 28, 2009 02:00AM

I am curious..what, exactly, is stretch night?

Posted by: Neveragain ()
Date: January 28, 2009 04:07AM

Hi Aware,

I'm very sorry to hear all that you have been through and I hope that it's getting better with your boyfriend. After Advanced I dropped everyone I met through training like a hot potato. I received lots of calls, but ignored them. I really wanted to warn them, but didn't think it would do any good. It was just sickening.

I'm not sure what helped me to see through all of this B.S., but I feel for your boyfriend. I think some people are just more susceptible to hypnotism, but it doesn't necessarily make them weak. They do use powerful psychological methods throughout the training and it doesn't help that whoever touted the training was either a trusted friend or family member. I saw what I thought were strong-willed professional people completely break down throughout the training. I never had a so-called 'breakthrough'. Perhaps he might get some help to talk it through and de-program.

You're a wonderful human being for sticking it out with him!! I really applaud your dedication to helping him work through this!!

Like you said in a previous post, you have known people who have gone through this type of training have difficulty talking about their experiences, and this is true for me as well. I literally cannot piece together my thoughts, because it's not something I want to relive. Hard to explain unless one goes through it, but I don't want that for anyone.

Perhaps sometime in the future I'll post about this subject, but right now it's extremely difficult to talk about. I haven't shared the experience with anyone yet. I just hope telling people to stay away will be enough warning. When I'm ready to share, I'll gladly post. Hope you can understand where I'm coming from.

Kindest Regards,

Neveragain

Posted by: yamandu ()
Date: January 31, 2009 01:57AM

[quote Neveragain

Does anyone here feel like people were 'planted' in the training? It really seemed like there was some 'acting' going on in order to suck people in faster, but perhaps I'm wrong. Very curious to see what others have to say about this. The air and heat were also manipulated during the training as well. There were major sexual vibes in the air during 'stretch night' too. Not in a good way. The whole thing makes me cringe!!!!

I would say yes. I've talked with people who have done the classes and they thought that this was a possibility.

What a joke. Don't walk away from this b.s., run... as fast as you can!

Posted by: Bullet317 ()
Date: February 02, 2009 01:55AM

I always felt as though there were some people that shouldn't have been there. But yes, they did feel like "plants". It was all much to "lovey feely" for me. The "cradling" creeped me out, and yes, the sexual vibes were out of control on stretch night. Definitely NOT good!

Current Page: 3 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.