The Hoffman Institutes Quadrinity Process
Posted by: serenity3 ()
Date: May 15, 2008 01:09AM

Has anyone had any experiences or know anything about The Hoffman Institutes Quadrinity Process? I have tried to find out info about the pros and cons of the Process and the Hoffman Centres, but everything seems too positive which leaves a big question mark in my mind. I would appreciate any info about the orginization.
When i was reasearching i did find members on the board have been involved with Werner Erhard and Associates and i believe Lifespring also. I spent a lot of time trying to searching
and as i said very hard to get info.

Regards to all serenity3

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Hoffman Institutes Quadrinity Process
Posted by: serenity3 ()
Date: May 26, 2008 04:16PM

Dangerous Persuaders is a book published by Penguin Books in 1994.

Dr. Samways included a section on Landmark Education in her book on personal development courses and cults, Dangerous Persuaders. She made no claim to have observed Landmark programs first-hand; she stated that her book :

"evolved ... from thousands of personal stories told to me over many years by my patients and people attending my seminars and lectures. I have mentioned the names of groups and courses only where I have heard similar and consistent stories from many separate sources." [1]

She went on further to list particular areas of concern :

"The courses I worry about particularly are those attempting dramatic change in short periods of time, such as Landmark Education, EST, Forum, Money & You and Hoffman Process, for they are misusing the psychological techniques allied to hypnosis in order to make the behavioural changes. [2]

You can download the book at her website:
[www.louisesamways.com.au]

The Ontological Odd Couple
and the Origins of the Fisher-Hoffman Psychic Therapy

July 31, 2004

Revised September 16, 2006

Introduction

Success has many fathers and mothers.

When creating an historical account, you have to start at the beginning and get it right. Some facts, times, and dates can be accurately reconstructed from documents, letters, transcripts and personal calendars, if you are lucky enough to have them, but the messy parts of bringing something new into the world are, for the most part, buried and lost.

The original Process, the Fisher-Hoffman Psychic Therapy (FHPT), was created by Bob Hoffman and the people he gathered around him between 1968 and 1973, most notably Claudio Naranjo.* It had to fight for a marginal existence, competing with other offerings in the world of human potential that were then beginning to appear in California. Though the firm hand of Hoffman was always present during this period, he sought input from many sources (who sometimes did not even know that Hoffman was talking to others about the same issue). But he attributed final changes to his spirit guide, Dr. Fisher, which, I will argue, was part of the story he created to make a plausible claim that a tailor from Oakland could be the source of a complete psychological treatment.............
[jesuskoan.blogspot.com]

The reason i wanted info about the Hoffman Institutes was because a friend had heard it was a fantastic course and i originally thought it sounded great too, however i was determined to research it thoroughly. I knew it sounded to good to be true.

Check out who's involed in this LGAT
[www.hoffmaninstitute.org]

The Hoffman Process is an 8-day residential retreat that begins on a Friday morning and completes the next Friday afternoon.

Cost
The total cost of the Quadrinity Process, which includes tuition, lodging, food, & materials, is
$4,774 in Australia.

Regards serenity3

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.