nettie revealed
Posted by: nettie ()
Date: April 06, 2008 06:28PM

I am Donald Duck - just a duck - I am sorry to disappoint you - maybe I will uncreate me and take up some better identity. Any proposals?

nettie aka Donald D
a not so happy customer

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: nettie revealed
Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: April 07, 2008 12:16AM

Has someone broken in to nettie's account? :-P

Doesn't matter. We cherish the real nettie unconditionally. And that's all that matters.

John

Posted by: elena ()
Date: April 07, 2008 01:27AM

Hey Nettie,

Sounds like you could use a laugh. Did you happen to see my Landilove column on alt.fan.landmark? (Exorcised a lot of demons with that one.)

Here's a link, if not.

[tinyurl.com]

Ellen

Date: April 07, 2008 02:05AM

Oh gosh. How could I forget Landilove? Total classic.

John

Posted by: freedom fighter ()
Date: April 07, 2008 04:16AM

All you cult leaders are dark, creapy, and look all too rediculous up on your preachy platforms.

The biggest secret you keep from your followers is that they don't need your stupid ass jargon to be a successful person

Freedom F*** You Fighter

Posted by: nettie ()
Date: April 07, 2008 04:29AM

so Landilove stole my idea of playing forum coach? That is totally inauthentic and requires some serious action. Since I live my life backwards it is possible that she could steal my idea from 2008 and implement it in 2007.

I am very pissed indeed - this I will talk to my lawyer about ...his name is Whinnie the Pooh...he can kick your ass!

Date: April 07, 2008 11:22AM

At least it won't hurt too much because Winnie is made out of that plush childrens toy material ... which is kind of apt for the situation. :-P

John

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.