Current Page: 4 of 8
Re: Workshops: Treating Victims of coercive persuassion
Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: January 11, 2008 02:16PM

Obviously, in keeping with the topic of this thread (i.e. US-Australian relations and why it's a good idea to visit this land downunder to do the Wellspring seminar), you're just gonna have to learn the language. Cobber is similar to the word mate = friend. BTW, It has just turned beer o'clock and the Coopers is tasting fine. Now, throw another roo on the barbie and get me another...good night!

:-))

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: freedom fighter ()
Date: January 11, 2008 03:02PM

I gave my daughter a snake for her birthday. I'm in love with it. It's so adorable winding around her fingers.
I'm so happy she doesn't have the same hell I had to live through in the cult. Just being able to be myself with her is all I ever need to feel like I'm a success at my live.

>-{ @)))O))
(((X0))0) 0))X)O)))Ssg
O))X)))O)))X))O)))X)))O))))S S Ssssss~~ ~~~

This snake might deform when posted. We'll see.

Date: January 12, 2008 03:48AM

Great snake!

The snake is a potent, positive symbol, especially concerning death and rebirth - the way it sheds its skin and is reborn. It is a powerful reminder to us of the Earth, having to spend its life literally embracing the ground with its whole body. Many cultures from Native Americans to Scandinavian Vikings saw the snake (or serpent) as a sacred animal.

What a wonderful gift from mother to daughter. It seems you have a well-developed intuition.

Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: January 12, 2008 07:24AM

Oh Jack. You sound so New Age when you say it like that.

Snakes are also good "bush tucker" (catch snake, kill snake, throw on fire, retrieve crispy snake, take skin off, eat tasty parts).

John

Date: January 12, 2008 08:30AM

You are way too funny John.

I had a depressing day because I'm so fatigued. I completely caught the giggles after reading the polar opposite posts of the two of you. I'm still laughing.

Never ate snake. Heard it tastes like chicken. I like chicken.

I need an Australian dictionary.

FF

Date: January 12, 2008 08:45AM

Are we having Large Group Awareness here?

Are we reaching our "human potential"?

Sounds like it's a Small Group Awareness containing three oddballs.

I'm learning my "humor potential". Does that count for something?

FF

Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: January 12, 2008 08:55AM

[Maxwell Smart voice]: Would you believe that Jack Oskar Larm is in fact my Evil Twin™?

John :-)

Date: January 12, 2008 10:45AM

Oh, you can be so cunning, John! Like a...

Sorry about sounding so new agey. I read too much, analyze even more...but I did say I have an artistic bent!

Three oddballs sounds about right...just keep me out of it!

Evil twin? Okay, so you're quite intuitive, too.

And the best way to prevent fatigue is to drink less beer at midnight! Or is that more?

Jack ;o}

Date: January 12, 2008 07:36PM

Only one beer at midnight-not the culprit. Don't drink much of anything these days- except for lots of water of course. Taking my choice of career seriously. I'm in heavy physical training-getting in shape to pass tests in order to get into law enforcement school. I'm not a young punk who can take a beating, but I take it anyway. <-(

I'm sore and tired all over most of the time but trying hard not to groan too much about it because it's for a good cause.

When I get that tired I get memory flashbacks of when I had to work like a slave back in my cult entrapped days. I then get a bit down in the mood department as a result.

I have to make a conscious effort to remind myself not to associate the past situation with the present. It's getting better though.

I find it amazing how long a human holds on to memories of something negative. The difference now is that I'm calling the shots in my life, not some control freak...female Hitler. That is why I appreciate people like you all so much because you're so positive. And you understand cult realities. :-)

I'm laughing more these days. That's a good sign.
FF

Date: January 12, 2008 07:42PM

I hope Rick doesn't boot us out. Bear with us man- it's all good.

Current Page: 4 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.