Another Nail in the Coffin For NXIVM
Posted by: Templar ()
Date: May 13, 2004 11:49AM

Do you hear the footsteps Kieth? Can you feel the breath of your pursuer on your back?

The bell in the distance Nancy, it tolls for thee...

This is only the begining of the end for NXIVM. First the town rejects their proposal for a global headquarters, then the courts scoffed at thier attempts to silence thier critics. And now thier pathetic appeals have likewise failed.

Why anyone would trust a snake in the grass like Ranier is beyond my comprehension. God only knows what his pet poodle Salzman see's in him.

I heard her divorce, prior to all this NXIVM baloney, was rather messy. The details may be a bit scetchy but I believe I remember hearing her husband had thrown her down a flight of stairs, :twisted: must have been quite a sight..

Anyway Cheers Rick!!!

Looks like Lady Justice isnt dead yet.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 14, 2004 12:34AM

Thanks Templar.

I assume you mean the recent court ruling at the 2nd Circuit, which went against Mr. Raniere and Ms. Salzman?

It was not only a defeat for them legally, but really has lasting implications regarding any "cult" that tries to use copyright law as a tool to silence its critics.

It doesn't work.

Incidentally, Scientology advised Raniere through an operative at the so-called "new Cult Awareness Network" (CAN).

CAN lady Nancy O'Meara boasted in an email that she was helping him.

Ms. O'Meara is a Scientologist and essentially is the "cult" grunt that answers the phone at "CAN."

Here is some irony, Raniere is what Scientology often calls a "squirrel," which is someone who uses their "tech" without attribution and/or permission. Much of his "rational inquiry" program is lifted from them. O'Meara and her superiors don't seem mind, at least for now.

Also, Nancy should have told the other Nancy at NXIVM that Scientology lost a virtually identical copyright case they filed using the same premise against the Washington Post.

Oh well, it's a good thing for the further defining of copyright law and its use on the Internet.

But Templar, some of your language sounds a bit ominous and a little threatening. You probably just are using verbal metaphors. But let's make this clear, no one is threatening Mr. Raniere, Ms. Salzman or NXIVM.

Whatever justice they recieve will be legally metted out by the courts.

Again, thanks for the words of support.

Date: May 14, 2004 07:05AM

Heh as TangoTM can tell you, from years of experience reading my posts, I have been described as "rather clever and gifted with words". Certainly nothing more than metaphor was implied.

Granted, not a tear would fall from my eyes were either of the two to meet their maker ahead of schedual.

The only thing Ranier or Salzman need fear is an honest living, and the adjustments they'd need to make to earn one.

Date: May 14, 2004 07:35AM

There is absolutely NO threat or itentionally implied wish for harm to befall Nancy Salzman or Kieth Raniere or anyone involved with or associated with NXIVM.

Last thing I want is for one of the hundreds of people bilked by Consumer Buy Line to extract revenge and have my post looked upon as evidence or as a declaration of intent.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.