sit back.

landmark for the rich and famous.

Love is all u need.

Options: ReplyQuote
landmark platinum forum
Posted by: Cosmophilospher ()
Date: May 02, 2004 12:49AM

You know what's really funny?
A few years ago, Tony Robbins came up with the idea of something called his "Platinum Partnership", where "100 exclusive" rich/in-debt suckers pay Tony Robbins $56,000.00US per year, to go on adventure vacations/seminars with Tony Robbins and his new girlfriend. (plus your own airfare, and expenses to get to these locations around the world).

For fun, i sent away for the brochure, DVD, etc, and the Landmark salespitch for their Platinum Package is very similar to what Robbins is selling. It looks to me that someone at Landmark saw what a cash cow marketing a super-expensive seminar is, and to target people with some money/credit who have little common sense.
I think they just copied Robbins.

No question, there is a sucker born every minute.

Coz

-----------------
The Anthony Robbins Platinum Partnership is an exclusive opportunity for those committed to living life at a level few ever attain.

The elite members of the Partnership enjoy an unprecedented opportunity to network with Anthony Robbins, and each other, in some of the most spectacular destinations on earth. Platinum Partners build a camaraderie born of incomparable luxury, great expectations and exquisite adventure.

Platinum Partners receive the highest level of personalized coaching available. Above all, the Platinum Partnership provides an opportunity to contribute at a level that few have the means to achieve.

landmark platinum forum
Posted by: patrick-darcy ()
Date: May 02, 2004 01:46AM

with defense secretary rumsfeld making
comments about what he know, what
he doesnt know and what he doesnt
know he doesnt know (this is landmark
jargon) and this statement from jack
over at alt.fan.landmark

My_take_is_that_in_spite_of_all_its_problems,_contradictions,_and
> abuses, Landmark does offer something genuine and important.
> Otherwise I don't believe that it would have survived these past
> twenty years.
>
> Jack
>

and the american people just standing
by and doing nothing to help each other

well our country is being changed.

if u look around u will see so much abuse
in our counry.

the christian right beats their children
for Jesus.

the cults abuse the people and the the
people come out liking it.

our politicians filling their pockets with
anybodys money as long as there is plenty
of it and then there so many other places
u can see it.

the united states is being changed. soon
most organizations will come to despise
love and each other, many do now.

landmark platinum forum
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: May 02, 2004 09:56PM

If this is new, how can there be reviewers that are eligible for a discounted rate?

And speaking of Tony Robbins, on the Platinum opening page, with all the pictures of happy smiling people, the one on the far left has a guy who looks like TR.

One can only imagine what goes on at this program.

landmark platinum forum
Posted by: dutch ()
Date: May 07, 2004 03:32PM

Oh my!!

I guess Zaffron just got bored giving forums in Omaha and had to spice up the gig a bit.

I'm particularly disgusted by the 8:00 pm 'fine dining.' What happened to the tough guy, "we'll be here for as long as it takes for you to get it..." approach?! I guess the platinum people don't have to stay until midnight.

Here's another thing; No Tuesday night introduction to the Forum? In it's place a fancy high-tech conference call? Are the platinum people encouraged/brow beaten to invite guests to the conference call?

Sounds like a good holiday ruined if you ask me.

dutch

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.