Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Documentary about Landmark in Canada
Posted by: elena ()
Date: November 09, 2007 01:54AM

I wonder if this Vancouver Bulletin Board that was posted to another thread has gotten them stirred up.

[www.discovervancouver.com]

(I find it telling that someone uses the possessive in reference to the Forum. Could be just a translation error but Landmarkers are encouraged to personalize "their" experience and "their" Forum. It's just another mind control trick involving identity and branding.)

Ellen

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: November 09, 2007 07:15AM

Thanks for that, Ellen. That little forum makes for some interesting reading. There's some good stuff there - some of it worth quoting here once in awhile. I couldn't find a reference to the above poster, Valerie.

Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: November 09, 2007 07:32AM

I breifly looked at the Vancouver forum site. Definately interesting. Don't have time right now to look into it further. But I think I may just drop in there and give my opinion of Landmark since I've "been there done that...but now mostly over it". Any chance I get to kick Landmark in the A$$ I'm taking it.

Posted by: MartinH ()
Date: November 09, 2007 07:34PM

Very intersting site. Opinions as everywhere, the Landmark ship might sink. Please note that Zorro is the only one from Canada from the LGAT message board who has decided to post over there, we others are not from Canada and therefore not SO interested. Otherwise Landmark - in their biased view of the world: we do nothing wrong we are the greatest etc .- might claim the negative posts are all from Rick Ross himself.

Posted by: Anti-Forum Gal ()
Date: November 10, 2007 06:32PM

Hi all!

I wanted to add that I'm from Vancouver and I originally posted the link to that Vancouver message board. I wasn't exactly sure where the best place to post it was, so glad that someone copied it here as well.

Glad some of you have found it interesting.

I don't think it's really important where the various message boards originate from country-wise, just that they are active, and people are reading and learning about the dangers of Landmark.

So, posting any and all opinions are probably helpful for innocent victims who may not know what they are getting into.

Posted by: Anti-Forum Gal ()
Date: November 10, 2007 06:37PM

BTW, I am not Valerie!

and have no idea whether she knows of the existence of that Vancouver board, or has ever posted there, etc.

(I have posted there under a different name).

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.