Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
rswinters private messaging
Posted by: Rswinters1 ()
Date: August 20, 2007 06:31AM

I have been touched by these posts that have been made concerning me. I left in haste and asked Rick to remove me from members list. I am taking the very wise advice that was given in recommending for me to take a break from LGAT matters in my life for a while.
Thank you SaneAgian for your apology, and accept it gratefully. As I also want to apologize for my lack of restraint in my interactions with you. I will work on restraining myself better as well.
Rick Ross if you can allow for my old membership to be reactivated? I will use that in future postings. Otherwise this will be my new membership if you’re okay with my reactivating my membership on this forum. Note: I will not be posting, or reading this forum with the frequency that I have done so in the past.
I am going to continue with my much needed break from this forum, and this type of interactions for now. In time I will come back and join you all at the dinner table conversation in exposing LGAT’s.
I did not want to leave things unresolved as they were left. Thank you for your posts, and I look forward to rejoining in helping to expose LGAT’s with you all in time.
I wanted to let you all know. I have no hard feelings, and after I have gained some emotional healing within myself. I come back to help in exposing these LGAT’s and the destruction they are creating, and causing in peoples lives.
Thanks again.
Rswinters

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: The Shadow ()
Date: August 20, 2007 06:52AM

hey there Rswinters1,

I'm glad you have reconsidered, and look forward to your participation here as soon as you feel able.

Take care of yourself,
sincerely,
'shad'

Posted by: SaneAgain ()
Date: August 20, 2007 01:51PM

Oh, hello Rs! You've joined us for breakfast! - At least, at my end of the world!

Thanks for the apology, I'm so glad you came back. :D

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 21, 2007 10:37AM

Do you take your coffee black, or with cream? Or milk?

Eggs--which way?

If you want waffles, you'll have to be patient. We do those on weekends.

(wink)

Posted by: Rswinters1 ()
Date: August 21, 2007 02:09PM

If it is food? I like it all...

Coffee? Whats not to like...

Corboy thanks for your posts that you have made. I find them very gracious no matter what you are dealing with.

I can see why you have been a moderator in the past.

Thanks a bunch... :D

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.