Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: my landmarkian friend is lost
Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: January 06, 2008 03:09PM

[www.youtube.com]

and I was beginning to think my lekkie friend was the only person affected this way. I informed her again recently that she is deceived and Landmark is a cult, a scam, and is purely destructive. The answer I received still infuriates me.."but I'm happy, can't you just accept that I'm happy?" She too believes she's grown in leaps and bounds and is truly conquering the world, while her real world had actually come apart at the seams while she was basking in this 'happiness' and 'transformation'.

Anyway, congrats to the guy who had the guts to post this video!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my landmarkian friend is lost
Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: January 08, 2008 08:36AM

why am I not shocked to see, since posting the video link on this site only yesterday, it has been 'removed by the user' at YouTube already?
To find it on YouTube, all a person has to do is search for 'Landmark is a cult' and the video comes up but shows it has been removed.
Quick reaction, it was actually posted a week ago by 'genosd' with much fewer views over a weeks' time than it was showing even just a few hours after posting the link on this site.
The guy that posted the vid must have wanted to get his message out to the public, whatever changed his mind I wonder?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2008 08:44AM by ON2 LF.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.