Publish landmark step by step advance courses!
Posted by: amu ()
Date: May 14, 2007 01:59AM

Thanks everyone for sharing their thoughts and experiences in this educational forum.I'm wondering if anyone who's recently done Advance classes
of Landmark Forum , can reveal their daily programmes in a step by step manner. I've read a lot about Basic Classes and their daily programs
but not the other manipulating courses. People are promised higher degree of success and satisfaction if they precede to the next level after finishing basic course. By keeping the contents of the seminar a secret, the "forum" uses people's ignorance to urge them into enrolling for the advance course. Since the methods and "plays" of most of the Psychotherapy LGATs are nearly same , it'll be of great help to publish all their daily routines and reveal their malicious
mind control games in detail . A lot of people register for the classes just out of curiosity and some are searching for "quick fixes". In any case a step by step revealing and reviewing advance courses will definitely provide valuable information and guidance for everyone. By this I mean what they literaly do in their advance classes, what are their advance course's games and so on...........

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: MartinH ()
Date: May 14, 2007 03:35AM

not very different from the forum ... except you have to go two times onto the stage and present yourself ... this makes the whole course a bit more exciting .. then as usual sales pitch for the third course

Posted by: MartinH ()
Date: May 14, 2007 03:39AM

and a few movies ... landmark courses are boring anyway, no music, no hugging ... just sitting around in ugly rooms and at least tap water for free ...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.