Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
intimate relations at PSI&
Posted by: Jeri442 ()
Date: August 17, 2007 07:49AM

Question Lady, how are things with your husband?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: army-of-me ()
Date: August 19, 2007 04:44AM

**URGENT**
Hi everyone, I am a frequent poster on the Impact Trainings thread, a recovering LGAT victim and an ally in the fight against all LGATs.
I am writing this because one of my best friends is a photojournalist and is very interested in doing a story on "how (insert any LGAT here) ruined your life."
If PSI ruined your life, you would like a chance to be heard, and you are either in southern California or in northern Utah PLEASE PM me today or tommorrow. She needs to write up a proposal first and needs someone to do the story about, but the proposal is due in the next couple days. Please PM me if you have any questions, are interested or know someone who might be interested. Thanks so much![/size:0557e57575]

Posted by: Samuel ()
Date: August 21, 2007 08:49AM

GD said:

Jeri, Things are not going well here. I'm at a loss for words. My wife seems to drift on one end of the emotional scale to the other. We started counseling and she doesn't seem to understand what this has done to her and what it has done to our family. Her new "friends" are calling and they give her advise that if she can talk me into taking the basic we can save our marriage. They add why waste money on counseling over the period of several months when we can "fix" the problem in four days?

I fear that I am going to lose my wife no matter what I do.

Ghost Dancer, I can understand what you're going through. I went through all of this when my wife left me for PSI. This changed her into someone I didn't know. I too fear you are going to lose your wife and it could take years for her to recover.

I hope things are going well for you and if there not I pray for you and your daughters.

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.