Current Page: 2 of 3
intimate relations at PSI&
Posted by: DayDreamer ()
Date: May 17, 2007 10:30PM

I don't know about with PSI, but it wouldn't surprise me. My experience is with HAI (Human Awareness Institute, there's a thread on it). I've only attended levels 1 and 2 with HAI, but I've heard that intercourse actually does occur at higher levels. Although it's not specifically said for you to actually do it, sexuality is encouraged.

For those of us like me who are monogamous, it is a very offensive prospect.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Ghost Dancer ()
Date: May 26, 2007 10:40PM

ibn143,

I read your initial post and wondered how you are doing with your boyfriend? It appears that my wife was possibly in the same PSI7 group your boyfriend was in and I've been having a hard time dealing with her, since her return. I was wondering if you are having the same experiences.

Date: June 02, 2007 09:21PM

ibn143, I posted a new message on Legal Action. My wife apparently had a new revelation last night and hopefully will come out of this.

I hope things are going ok with you.

Posted by: Chastain ()
Date: June 08, 2007 08:10PM

ibn143, In the case of my exgirlfriend I would have to say the answer to your question is a "YES." My ex just returned from the ranch about six-seven weeks ago, left me and started a relationship with a guy she met there. They were just married this week in Vegas. She told me and her father that she found her soulmate there. This has changed her so much and so fast I can't believe this.

Date: June 12, 2007 12:33PM

I finally asked my wife about this and she admitted she did stand in something she called "final circle" and look into the eyes of several men. She told me that they were required to dress in swimsuits during one of these exercises.

She said nothing happened behind the barn, but I don't believe her. I am very scared she wasn't faithful to me.

Posted by: Jeri442 ()
Date: June 23, 2007 01:26PM

ibn143, I was wondering how it was going with you? Hope you're ok.

Ghost Dancer, hows the situation with your wife?

Date: June 26, 2007 11:32AM

Jeri, Things are not going well here. I'm at a loss for words. My wife seems to drift on one end of the emotional scale to the other. We started counseling and she doesn't seem to understand what this has done to her and what it has done to our family. Her new "friends" are calling and they give her advise that if she can talk me into taking the basic we can save our marriage. They add why waste money on counseling over the period of several months when we can "fix" the problem in four days?

I fear that I am going to lose my wife no matter what I do.

Hope things are going better for you.

Posted by: question lady ()
Date: June 26, 2007 11:54AM

Ghost Dancer,

Sorry to hear it's not going well. My husband is also pretty much all over the road. It's been 6 months since his seminar. There is improvement though, and more doubts coming up for him so that's good.

Doesn't it make you want to scream when the program that [b:db50501031]is[/b:db50501031] the major problem is presented as the solution?

I continue to find that the open ended question (asked with genuine curiosity and respect) is my best friend. "How do you think LGAT will help our relationship?" "What kinds of exercises would we do?" "How did those effect you?" Or in response to LGAT jargon "I'm not sure what you mean when you talk about your beingness. Would you please explain what you mean by that?"

At least it seems to engage his brain because basically, he has no clue what it means because it is meaningless and implanted while he was in a trance state. But it gets him thinking, and not just mindlessly repeating and thats a good thing.

Best of luck. It looks like recovery is a long, long, process. Your wife is lucky to have you.

Date: June 27, 2007 12:11PM

Doesn't it make you want to scream when the program that is the major problem is presented as the solution?

Have you got that right. I feel like I would have better luck beating my head against the wall. I received a call from the bank today and found out she tried to cash a check for several thousand dollars. tonight I came home to confront her about it and found her on the phone to one of her PSI Buddies and they were talking about what they could do to convince me to attend one of these seminars. I found out that she was going to withdraw the money and pay for me to attend the basic and PSI7. I swear I was going to hit her. Instead I told her that if I caught her taking the money again I would have her arrested for theft. My girls are very tense around her. Added to the fact she quit her job last month and I am now having to work extra shifts to meet the bills; I am afraid I am going to be broke very soon. And this "new" attitude is sending me around the bend.

PSI sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: June 28, 2007 01:01PM

Doesn't it make you want to scream when the program that is the major problem is presented as the solution?

Man, have you got that right. I need to scream. You know if anyone would have told me that I would be living this kind of nightmare a few years ago I would have laughed my ass off. Now............. I wished it would stop....

Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.